Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aashima.

Seen a posted video.
After leap This girl has a big garlanded photo of Anandi in her room  . Kept her ashes too without emersing them until completing her promise to make "Anandi memorial hospital" in every corner of Rajasthan. Besides this she is having another pic of herself & anandi Along with some other stuff as per the promo.
Still she has grown up with strangers & not singhs...how...πŸ€ͺ🀑

why she is making Anandi memorial Hospital ? Anandi has not done anything  in field of medicine Anandi's work is in  girls education  I think she should be  opening Anandi Niketans everywhere for the education of those girls who get deprived of education because of various reasons , that would be continuing Anandi's mission and i thought she will say until i will not remove child marriage from every corner of Rajasthan i will not emerse my mother's ashes why hospital ? πŸ˜•Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Leaves even if lets assume  Jagya's mobile has fallen in river , shivam knows BH 's landline number too on which he and abhi used to chat when shivam was in SN πŸ˜†

and we have seen in the segment Anandi dies in hospital  Won't she try to inform Jagya where they  are ?

and this is a police case by the way because a lady is admitted in the hospital , critically injured with a bullet so the hospital staff will contact the police  and shivam Nandini will be questioned from where they have come , and  they just have to take Dr Jagdish Singh's name and Jagya will be informed . Even  if shivam and nandini don't know the BH address and phone contacts but they know whats their beloved Kakusaa 's name and who he is ?

so it is illogical they could not reach Jaitsar.

Its funny how cvs are going to show poor shivam and nandini separated and land in adoptive system Shekhars , amol and khajan have disappeared in some black hole and they are separated from Jagya too in such an  illogical way but still i will wait for monday to see how this all happens 

I knew JaGan will not be part of this leap as Aasiya kazi confirmed it  but this was expected after Anandi's demise they will raise Nandini and shivam In fact seeing Dr Nandini, people  thought she is raised by Jagya and Ganga and impressed with them she becomes a doctor but i wanted to see how cvs will show Nandini without JaGan around post leap  What reason they will give for JaGan's absence in Nandini's day to day life but cvs have separated her from JaGan even before leap and how? that  does not make any sense 

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
Aarya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be Shivam is a side character and has nothing big to do post leap. He is not there in the 15 years leap promo. Only Nimboli & her bf. I couldn't find the actor playing Shivam in the new cast press conference. 

Creatives can even kill Shivam at some point if they feel he has nothing to contribute to their story.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and kamli jiji ? Nandini knows Kamli jiji's address but she could not find Kamli either πŸ˜†
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't think they will go into much details how Nandini and Shivam could not reach JaGan I think they will show Anandi dying and then written on our screens 15 years later 
They cannot find any logic to justify how Nandini and shivam could not reach to JaGan and they will not give either 

The start of this story is illogical How it will be later can be seen through it 

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria13

why she is making Anandi memorial Hospital ? Anandi has not done anything  in field of medicine Anandi's work is in  girls education  I think she should be  opening Anandi Niketans everywhere for the education of those girls who get deprived of education because of various reasons , that would be continuing Anandi's mission and i thought she will say until i will not remove child marriage from every corner of Rajasthan i will not emerse my mother's ashes why hospital ? πŸ˜•

That shows that nimboli knew nothing about her mother.

What was her mother's mission in life? How and why was she lost when she was just a baby? Why did her mother build shiv niketan? She knows nothing.

Thank god she knows at least her father's name and has seen his photograph.

Her mother for whom she is building hospitals was actually a stranger in her life.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Building schools and building hospitals. A natural progression. We need more doctors in rural areas and also to cater to poorer classes from urban areas. It is a good move. What ever benefits the public is a good move.
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Leaves its not that  building hospital is not a good move  but cvs are promoting it as Nandini is continuing Anandi's mission then they first need to know what Anandi used to do .Anandi worked towards educating girls , she opened a school, Anandi lost her life and her kids while stopping child marriages if Nandini would be continuing Anandi's works  then it would be continuing Anandi's mission but Nandini has left shiv niketan too ?πŸ˜†So SN will be run by Sarita and Pooja and of course Jagya will finance it like always and Nandini leaving all that is making Anandi memorial hospital and havent emersed her mother's ashes till she fulfIll her promise with her mother  it only shows the new writers havent watched the previous story  They dont know about Anandi themselves Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually this was Bhairon's dream that people in rural areas should get best  health  facilities and his son fulfilled his dream. Bhairon himself wanted to be a doctor but could not become one and lived his dream through his son.

Mehek134 thumbnail
Nandini continuing Anandi's mission should first be taking care of Shiv Niketan and Nandini knows where it is situated but she left SN and building hospitals in a city this is not continuing Anandi's works . New writers probably don't know what Anandi have been doing 
Anandi lost Nandini while stopping a child marriage, Akhiraj had enmity with Anandi because she stopped a child marriage and he taken out that revenge on Anandi and Nandini both I thought Nandini will take such oath but she is vowing to make hospitals in every corner of Rajasthan

and why she havent emersed Anandi's ashes ?Did Anandi take such promise from her My soul will not rest until you open hospitals in every corner of RajasthanπŸ˜•