Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Sumo's Box of Memories ( Daily Episode Take) May 4th/May5th (pg.7) (Page 7)

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Aww Reya such a cute letter LOL reflects sumo's confused state of mind ...loved and enjoyed reading it ...thanks for the pm dear...the way she tried her tests was hilarious ...esp when this guy was araam se having facial done ROFL Why are calling me huh LOL even I was shocked to see him...taang khenchne main mazza aa rha hain usse LOL very cute part ...Keep writing ad I will be waiting for your letters LOLBig smile Beautiful is one word I would use for your letters ...till then take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug
Me comment firstParty

Shravan, I want you to stay, I need you to stay ! I need you, Shravan. 

These two lovelies need to start talking! And I mean serious talking... 
There's an elephant in the room and they just wouldn't address it. I know Shravan doesn't want to lose her, hence friendship and Sumo has developed feelings but isn't sure of his. It's too early for a confession, I know and I'm not looking for one just yet. But Shravan needs to tell Sumo he doesn't want to leave, and Sumo likewise. I'm sure they will find a way to circumvent a massive punjabi speaking issue that is threatening their amazing camaraderie. 
Heck they brought down khosla, this chachi ain't nothing against their combo. 
I for one don't want him to go. Not like this. Crumbling under pressure. I trust our ShraMan. Our darlings will rise. 

And i'm loving Sumo's confusion. Does he, Does he not!
It's just too cute to watch!

This letter though short is beautifully penned.Clap 
Until next timeHug
LOLLOL Your excitement over being first is so cute. Thou i hate to break it to you..but only a handful people read my stuff so you don't have much competition..just saying LOL
@bold..Yeah..i think i am with you on that. They are best friends and they have a wonderful understanding but what they don't openly talk about is the fear of losing the other. The moonlight scene was one of few times Shravan and Sumo actually talked talked..and addressed their past issues. But in a way, I understand their fear. They rather have friendship with each other than nothing at all. The young Shravan also mentioned in the letter, no matter what, he doesn't want Sumo to break their friendship. Even then, her friendship was the most precious to me. And i feel like Shravan has repeated the past, asking her for friendship and not taking the chance of losing her in the name of the 'possible' feelings she might have for him.
And Sumo...she just got her best friend back, the one she waited for over 10 years and she can't lose him for 'possible' feelings she might have for him. But of course the letter she will find in the upcoming episode will help her out some..to know that he once felt something more than friendship for her. She will become more bold in exploring his feelings and hers too I feel. 

Word! Word!
Realization will be a treat to watch! And both of them being really unpredictable, I can't wait for the confession. Although I low key hope Sumo doesn't pull out a leaf from Preeta's book for the confession, cause then it would be hilarious and i'm looking for intenseEmbarrassed
And i'm sure you will write a non-combo set of letters today, given that it's going to be high on emotions! Well a person can hope LOL
Untill next time, 
Cheerleader signing offHug
LOLLOL I don't think you need to worry. These Cvs are setting high standards for themselves..I am pretty sure they will come up with something absolutely amazing for their confession Day Dreaming dude..even the promos are so beautifully conceptualized and shot ! 
Reya is sorry she couldn't give you non-combo posts Embarrassed

Until next time Hug
- Reya <3

orion23

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Aww Reya such a cute letter LOL reflects sumo's confused state of mind ...loved and enjoyed reading it ...thanks for the pm dear...the way she tried her tests was hilarious ...esp when this guy was araam se having facial done ROFL Why are calling me huh LOL even I was shocked to see him...taang khenchne main mazza aa rha hain usse LOL very cute part ...Keep writing ad I will be waiting for your letters LOLBig smile Beautiful is one word I would use for your letters ...till then take care.
Lol..yeah, poor Sumo's confused state is rather amusing to watch. Nikita did really well with those scene. 
Thanks for reading..so glad to hear that you are enjoying Sumo's thoughts.
- Reya <3
orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

ReyaHug
Me comment firstParty

Shravan, I want you to stay, I need you to stay ! I need you, Shravan. 

These two lovelies need to start talking! And I mean serious talking... 
There's an elephant in the room and they just wouldn't address it. I know Shravan doesn't want to lose her, hence friendship and Sumo has developed feelings but isn't sure of his. It's too early for a confession, I know and I'm not looking for one just yet. But Shravan needs to tell Sumo he doesn't want to leave, and Sumo likewise. I'm sure they will find a way to circumvent a massive punjabi speaking issue that is threatening their amazing camaraderie. 
Heck they brought down khosla, this chachi ain't nothing against their combo. 
I for one don't want him to go. Not like this. Crumbling under pressure. I trust our ShraMan. Our darlings will rise. 

And i'm loving Sumo's confusion. Does he, Does he not!
It's just too cute to watch!

This letter though short is beautifully penned.Clap 
Until next timeHug
LOLLOL Your excitement over being first is so cute. Thou i hate to break it to you..but only a handful people read my stuff so you don't have much competition..just saying LOL
@bold..Yeah..i think i am with you on that. They are best friends and they have a wonderful understanding but what they don't openly talk about is the fear of losing the other. The moonlight scene was one of few times Shravan and Sumo actually talked talked..and addressed their past issues. But in a way, I understand their fear. They rather have friendship with each other than nothing at all. The young Shravan also mentioned in the letter, no matter what, he doesn't want Sumo to break their friendship. Even then, her friendship was the most precious to me. And i feel like Shravan has repeated the past, asking her for friendship and not taking the chance of losing her in the name of the 'possible' feelings she might have for him.
And Sumo...she just got her best friend back, the one she waited for over 10 years and she can't lose him for 'possible' feelings she might have for him. But of course the letter she will find in the upcoming episode will help her out some..to know that he once felt something more than friendship for her. She will become more bold in exploring his feelings and hers too I feel. 

Word! Word!
Realization will be a treat to watch! And both of them being really unpredictable, I can't wait for the confession. Although I low key hope Sumo doesn't pull out a leaf from Preeta's book for the confession, cause then it would be hilarious and i'm looking for intenseEmbarrassed
And i'm sure you will write a non-combo set of letters today, given that it's going to be high on emotions! Well a person can hope LOL
Untill next time, 
Cheerleader signing offHug
LOLLOL I don't think you need to worry. These Cvs are setting high standards for themselves..I am pretty sure they will come up with something absolutely amazing for their confession Day Dreaming dude..even the promos are so beautifully conceptualized and shot ! 
Reya is sorry she couldn't give you non-combo posts Embarrassed

Until next time Hug
- Reya <3

Well, the fact that a handful people read these letters, does nothing to dampen my excitement! Who's at loss ha! And those who do read it, I'm sure enjoy just as much as I do! So, ReyaHugKeep going!

Agreed! They are both too apprehensive now. Once they realise this friendship is here to stay, that will change. And yes, once Sumo knows of the feelings Shravan once harboured, she will grow bolder, and I can't wait for that dayDay Dreaming

And apology accepted! 

Until next timeHug

potterginny

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged

May 4th /May 5th 

I don't understand...how can Chachi misunderstand you ? How can she not trust you ? How can the world not see the goodness of your heart ? How Shravan ? How can going to London be the only solution ? It can't be ! You can't leave, Shravan. Please Shravan. You are saving your family, and I respect your selflessness...but I am selfish, Shravan ! I need you to stay, Shravan. Please Shravan. There has to be another way. You are my Oxford grad lawyer, you always find a way to win. How can you not fight this ? How can you give up so easily ?

"Everyone will be happy." No, you idiot !Everyone will not be happy. I won't be happy, you won't be happy. We wont be happy without each other. We just found each other, Shravan. I just got my best friend back, I can't lose you again, Shravan ! Please don't go. "Shravan". I called out to you. You turned and waited for me to say something but I couldn't say anything. But I wanted to say so much. I wanted to tell you that I want you to stay, I need you to stay. I wanted to say...Please don't go. Couldn't you read my eyes ? Couldn't you see my eyes pleading for you to see the truth in them ? 

"Mujhe farak padta hai!" You don't understand what you could give me if you stayed just a few more days. You would give me more time with you. You would give me more moments with you. You would give me more memories, Shravan. And those memories will help me live while you are gone. In the last ten years, it was just your memories,our memories I had to live with...just our memories to remember you by. And now, I need them more than ever. And in one day, I am going to make memories to last a lifetime...so I can relive these memories and still have my best friend with me. That when I close my eyes, I can remember the way you look and smile at me while I rubbing ice on your ankle. That when I close my eyes, I can remember you stuffing your face with canteen food you used to love, I can remember that for a few precious moments, I have you happiness. That when I close my eyes, I can remember the way we took seflies like goofballs.  That when I watch Kaho na Pyar hai, I can remember the stupid dance I did just for you. I am going to remember you in everyday, Shravan...and I am going to miss you every day..I am going to miss you in every moment I spend without you, Shravan. Every. Moment.

~~

So saving myself some effort. I am gonna copy and paste from Letter to Sumo thread..lol.

There we have it ! So sorry about the wait for these. I am keeping busy with some family stuff so I probably won't be able to write as regularly for the next week or so. But the episodes have been so amazing ! I had to make sure to pen something.  

Loads of love,

Reya <3

p.s No proofreading...you have been warned !  

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 08 May 2016 at 1:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDreamorion23Ri21pearl100

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
UnresEmbarrassed
ReyaHug
You're back! Family scenes are so cool! Enjoy! 
Coming to the letter, Loved it as alwaysHeart

May 4th /May 5th 

I don't understand...how can Chachi misunderstand you ? How can she not trust you ? How can the world not see the goodness of your heart ? How Shravan ? How can going to London be the only solution ? It can't be ! You can't leave, Shravan. Please Shravan. You are saving your family, and I respect your selflessness...but I am selfish, Shravan ! I need you to stay, Shravan. Please Shravan. There has to be another way. You are my Oxford grad lawyer, you always find a way to win. How can you not fight this ? How can you give up so easily ?

"Everyone will be happy." No, you idiot !Everyone will not be happy. I won't be happy, you won't be happy. We wont be happy without each other. We just found each other, Shravan. I just got my best friend back, I can't lose you again, Shravan ! Please don't go. "Shravan". I called out to you. You turned and waited for me to say something but I couldn't say anything. But I wanted to say so much. I wanted to tell you that I want you to stay, I need you to stay. I wanted to say...Please don't go. Couldn't you read my eyes ? Couldn't you see my eyes pleading for you to see the truth in them ? 

"Mujhe farak padta hai!" You don't understand what you could give me if you stayed just a few more days. You would give me more time with you. You would give me more moments with you. You would give me more memories, Shravan. And those memories will help me live while you are gone. In the last ten years, it was just your memories,our memories I had to live with...just our memories to remember you by. And now, I need them more than ever. And in one day, I am going to make memories to last a lifetime...so I can relive these memories and still have my best friend with me. That when I close my eyes, I can remember the way you look and smile at me while I rubbing ice on your ankle. That when I close my eyes, I can remember you stuffing your face with canteen food you used to love, I can remember that for a few precious moments, I have you happiness. That when I close my eyes, I can remember the way we took seflies like goofballs.  That when I watch Kaho na Pyar hai, I can remember the stupid dance I did just for you. I am going to remember you in everyday, Shravan...and I am going to miss you every day..I am going to miss you in every moment I spend without you, Shravan. Every. Moment.

@ Bold.. Agreed! How can someone look him in the eyes, and not trust him.. Those eyes hold so much love.. sigh! They just found each other, loosing each other again, never! And i so wish Sumo had said something to him then... He would have agreed to anything she would say.. 

@ Red.. Love! This is my favourite part of the letter! I had loved that sequence and I love the way you put it here.. Amazing!

Thank you for taking time out and writing this one! Much appreciated!

Until next timeDancing

Edited by orion23 - 08 May 2016 at 5:56am
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Res 2
YAY YAY !!LOLEmbarrassed

orion23

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz