Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Sumo's Box of Memories ( Daily Episode Take) May 4th/May5th (pg.7) (Page 5)

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Reya,
You got your wish... Shuru ho gayi Sumo ki realization track... :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cashivi

Oh that was awesome..there are something's which I really wait for while checking out this forum...!
I totally wait for sumo's box of memories and letter's to sumo...!
The take on the episodes are incomplete without theseStarDay Dreaming
Thank you so much..i am glad that you are enjoying LTS and SBOM :)

Originally posted by an_chau

"Because I think you should know that there is a part of me that would give you anything ! Anything, Shravan !

Enough said, Reya! Tongue So true... Only if Sumo realized it... Awww, this makes me want to go watch the episode AGAIN!!!

The eposodes are so awesome nowadays..they deserve a rematch Day Dreaming

- Reya <3

an_chau

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

Reya! Reya! Reya!HugHug
And the box has been openedParty
If I was complaining yesterday, consider me pacified, and how! Shocked

Sumo is in this amazing revelation phase.. 
On the one hand she lives in the memory of this teenage shravan; she so adores, and on the other she can't help but be affected by this 6'4" bundle of awesomness! 

He affects her to such an extent that if he did ask her for a kiss, she would be happy to oblige as you so rightly put it, "Because I think you should know that there is a part of me that would give you anything ! Anything, Shravan ! "

She is yet to realise the depth of her feelings but even in the absence of it she would do just about anything for him. Realisation will come, but until then, I'm enjoying these gradual changes in Sumo, who can still fight with people to get her way, but one move from shravan and she goes full blush! LoveDay Dreaming

And your writeup today! I'v got one very befitting word, Ethereal! You brought out Sumo perfectly! Please do write everyday! Cause hey, the way you write these two, it's a thorough treat to read! 

CheerleaderLOLHug
Me Cheerleader HugHugHug
first things first..i probably have to pacify you again for missing a day LOL
I LOVE what you wrote about Sumo ! I am actaully loving this entire phase of the show..its the golden era ! Sumo is feeling all these new feelings and Shravan is giving his love the name of friendship..and i think Sumo and Shravan becoming friends again was the best thing that could have happened to them ! Best friends make the best life partners ! And these are starting fresh, letting go the past ! Any mistakes they make, any ill thoughts they had..all of those are gone ! They are going to cherish the happy memories and start a new friendship..and as friends, they are going to fall in love deeper and deeper..its going to be beautiful ! 

- Reya <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

an_chauorion23-Swetha-

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hey Reya loved reading your letters...as usual very well written Big smile Thanks for the pm...yes the comfort level between has increased and it does feel as if they are still 15 yr old's...and suman can speak without hesitating at all...loved the family diner scene..it was so natural...it's really good see all of them together after a long time...Waiting for your next letter Big smile Till then take care.
Thanks so much Pearl :) their comfort level with each other is really beautiful to see :) Thanks for stopping by ! 
- Reya <3

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

April 28th/April 29th

Shravan, last night you asked me for something special, you asked for friendship and honestly, I was disappointed. I thought you were going to ask for something else, and no, I am not going to tell what I thought that something else is. But the thing is I know I was disappointed, but what I don't know why I was disappointed. I waited for my best friend to come back for the ten years..and now he is back. And now he wants us to be friends again, so why is that I am not totally ecstatic ? Why didn't I jump up and down and shake your hand right away ? The 15 year old Sumo would have.

But I think that's the whole point. I am not the 15 year old Sumo, I have grown up. And so have you, no longer are you the geeky looking Shravan. Now, you are all tall, dark and handsome' types. You asked me why I always seem so confused. But the thing is that this confusion is new...this confusion of my what feelings is new. I have been trying to sort it all out. I have been trying to define our relationship, what it means. And I think, this lambu is something more than a friend. I mean, a friend doesn't make your heart beat fast, a friend doesn't make time without him slow down, a friend doesn't make you feel the way I have been feeling lately. So maybe that's why I was disappointed for a minute when you asked for just friendship. And I gave you my friendship..because how could I deny you anything ? So now, we are friends..again. And this time, I will do right by this friendship. I didn't value your friendship when we were younger but now, I know how special you are and how blessed I am to have you as a friend. This friend has given me his shoulder to cry on, this friend has held my hand through the thick and thin, this friend has held me up when I fallen weak. You are one of a kind, Shravan Maltorta and I promise, this time I won't lose you. This time, I won't leave your side.

You always help me find a way, you always save me. Even if your skills at picking up my calls suck. Thank you for helping me understand that our relationship, our friendship needs to be understood by us, and no one else. Our friendship is just that..our friendship. Sumo and Shravan...are just friends. Got it..I think.

~~

So I am hoping I was able to express Sumo's inner thoughts. She is a little disappointed because now she feels something more for Shravan..but she hasn't understood that its love. And how she will soon see love in place of friendship will Shravan slowly but surely will be amazing to see !

Do let me know what you thought of the recent episodes.  

Loads of love,

Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 03 May 2016 at 3:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritshivani_aglVishakha2092Glimmerorion23pearl100-Swetha-

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by orion23

Reya! Reya! Reya!HugHug
And the box has been openedParty
If I was complaining yesterday, consider me pacified, and how! Shocked

Sumo is in this amazing revelation phase.. 
On the one hand she lives in the memory of this teenage shravan; she so adores, and on the other she can't help but be affected by this 6'4" bundle of awesomness! 

He affects her to such an extent that if he did ask her for a kiss, she would be happy to oblige as you so rightly put it, "Because I think you should know that there is a part of me that would give you anything ! Anything, Shravan ! "

She is yet to realise the depth of her feelings but even in the absence of it she would do just about anything for him. Realisation will come, but until then, I'm enjoying these gradual changes in Sumo, who can still fight with people to get her way, but one move from shravan and she goes full blush! LoveDay Dreaming

And your writeup today! I'v got one very befitting word, Ethereal! You brought out Sumo perfectly! Please do write everyday! Cause hey, the way you write these two, it's a thorough treat to read! 

CheerleaderLOLHug
Me Cheerleader HugHugHug
first things first..i probably have to pacify you again for missing a day LOL
I LOVE what you wrote about Sumo ! I am actaully loving this entire phase of the show..its the golden era ! Sumo is feeling all these new feelings and Shravan is giving his love the name of friendship..and i think Sumo and Shravan becoming friends again was the best thing that could have happened to them ! Best friends make the best life partners ! And these are starting fresh, letting go the past ! Any mistakes they make, any ill thoughts they had..all of those are gone ! They are going to cherish the happy memories and start a new friendship..and as friends, they are going to fall in love deeper and deeper..its going to be beautiful ! 

- Reya <3

ReyaHug

And pacification it is! Your next set of letters should do the trickTongueTongueTongue

Agreed on the best friend's make best life partners!
It's just so beautiful cause the understanding the tuning of best friends is so amazing that to hit off as life partners then becomes a blissful journey!

And seeing these two lovelies fall madly in love is going to be treatHeart

maankigeet4ever

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Hello Reya ...thank you for the pm dear...Very well expressed Big smile Yes suman hasn't realized her feelings yet it's in the initial stages right now...she was disappointing when he just wanted to be friends with her LOL esp when she met him early in the morning...the way she was confused what to reply to her family LOL pehla nasha songs comes in my mind for suman's situation...she is going to value her friendship but she is expected a bit more Big smile Thank you for the wonderful update, enjoyed reading it totally...waiting for the next part ...till then take care.

maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
ReyaHug
Seems you're making a habit out of these combo posts, who's complaining! As far as we get to read your letters! Keep them coming!

Coming to the post, it's beautiful as usual! Sumo's inner thoughts, her confusion, spot on! And this friendzone is not so bad, after all we know shravan loves her, more than anyone else, she matters; a lot! And he's probably doing this only cause he can't afford to lose her again, he just won't ! And if that means he has to call his decade old love; "friendship", then that's exactly what he will do! That's the depth of his feelings, the purity of them! 

Just loving the pace of the show. And Namik and Nikita are doing beyond perfect portrayalClap

Until next timeEmbarrassed

Edited by orion23 - 03 May 2016 at 7:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agl-GrilledCheese-maankigeet4ever

Go to top