Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Sumo's Box of Memories ( Daily Episode Take) May 4th/May5th (pg.7) (Page 3)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug
Sumo's angst, helplessness and hopeClap you brought it all out so beautifully!
Loved this one..

My lamboo would come, her unwavering faith.. He came, for her! These two lovelies are just so made for each other! LoveHeart

Can't wait to read the next letter! Thanks for the PM! If you can, please send one everydayTongue

Orion Hug I see myself shortening this name real soon LOL maybe Orry or something LOL
She told him not to come..but her eyes told him she would be waiting for him Day Dreaming Such is our Sumo, its what she doesn't say is what needs to be heardHeart

- Reya <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinssorion23

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hello Reya Big smile brilliant letter dear..you have penned down suman's inner turmoil very beautifully...Loved the faith and belief she had in shravan that he shall not let her down...deep down she knew he will help her win the case and it was true...simply loved their bond Big smile Eagerly waiting for the next part Big smile Thank you so much for the Pm...Till then take care.
Pearl..thank you so much ! Yes, deep down she wished for Shravan to come..her eyes sought him out ! A part of her knew he was going to lead them victory ! 

Originally posted by SahSah

It's so beautifully done letter 
Oh man I feel for her like no other and this girl needs all the love in the world 

He will give her that and much more 
I am so there with you..Sumo really does need love..Shravan needs to give her love her family hasn't been able to, save for Nanu and Daboo. 

- Reya <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orion23

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

ReyaHug
Loved this one..

My lamboo would come, her unwavering faith.. He came, for her! These two lovelies are just so made for each other! LoveHeart

Can't wait to read the next letter! Thanks for the PM! If you can, please send one everydayTongue

Orion Hug I see myself shortening this name real soon LOL maybe Orry or something LOL
She told him not to come..but her eyes told him she would be waiting for him Day Dreaming Such is our Sumo, its what she doesn't say is what needs to be heardHeart

- Reya <3

Hahaha! OrryLOL 
Will do I guessTongue
And our hero does exactly that! And with such finesse! Sometimes I wonder, Oxford mai graduation Sumo pe toh nai kia haiROFL
And! You've got to open this memory box todayDancing

Edited by orion23 - 27 April 2016 at 12:04am

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged

ReyaHug
Loved this one..

- Reya <3

Hahaha! OrryLOL 
Will do I guessTongue
And our hero does exactly that! And with such finesse! Sometimes I wonder, Oxford mai graduation Sumo pe toh nai kia haiROFL
I am open to suggestions..its your name after all LOL Orry is the only option i got right now..
thou Cheerleader might work cause you are always here cheering on my crappy posts LOL
He has been studying Sumo in his heart all these years LOL
Shravan hears her unspoken words the best ! Despite the 10 years away, and knowing just how much a facade Sumo's personality was at 15 years old..Shravan now knows to focus on her unsaid words and feelings..
And it shall open today ;) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashiviorion23

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged

ReyaHug
Loved this one..

- Reya <3

Hahaha! OrryLOL 
Will do I guessTongue
I am open to suggestions..its your name after all LOL Orry is the only option i got right now..
thou Cheerleader might work cause you are always here cheering on my crappy posts LOL
He has been studying Sumo in his heart all these years LOL
Shravan hears her unspoken words the best ! Despite the 10 years away, and knowing just how much a facade Sumo's personality was at 15 years old..Shravan now knows to focus on her unsaid words and feelings..
And it shall open today ;) 

I like cheerleader! Hehehe.. cher would do or 'or'LOL since you're looking for shorter names to call me :p
And your posts are a lot of things, crappy ain't one of them! 
And agreed again! Shravan is a pro in reading Sumo.. it's comes as easily to him as reading a bookDay Dreaming

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

April 26th - You are a hero  

You won Shravan ! We won ! But how could I celebrate knowing that you came to court by hurting your family ? How could I bask in our victory knowing that you made a decision that hurt your family. You risked the togetherness of your family...for me. I don't even think I can explain what that means to me. I haven't been first in a lot of people's lives..but to be first in yours at that moment, it made my heart in ache in both joy and sorrow.

You know seeing as my best friend is a Oxford grad lawyer, and he taught me a few tricks; I figured I would try for a lawyer style deal with Khosla. I did well, didn't I ? But jokes apart Shravan, even if Khosla wouldn't have taken that bait, I would have found some way to make things right for your family. Not because I owe you ! But because I want you to be happy. You fight for my happiness, I fight for your happiness ? Sounds fair ?

You fought for me, for my house, for my mother, and I let you. I let you be my hero. And you gotta let me be your heroine.You didn't save my house. You saved my mother's name. You saved my family. You won their hearts for me. You gave me a place in their hearts. I wish you could have seen the love and respect they bestowed on me and my Ma. And I could relish in it knowing your family is still together.

What is it that you do to me ? All these new feelings you evoke..I can't seem to understand them. How one minute I am joking around with my best friend..my old Shravan  and the next minute, you became a different kind of a person, this new Shravan. You make my heart race..you make my heart pound. You make my cheeks flush. You make my eyes lower..in shyness. You make me smile. You make me..feel different.

April 27th- Have ten years really passed ?

Have ten years really passed ?

Have ten years gone by ? Sometimes I feel ten years of distance never existed between us. That we didn't live in two different countries for the last ten years. No, it feels like my best friend comes over often...like today is just a regular dinner with the families. It warms my heart to see you so at ease in my house...like you come for dinner every week. That you have the habit of casually jumping on the cot and relaxing with my family.

Have you been gone for ten years ? Have ten years really passed by ? Sometimes I know ten years have passed by...at times when I blurt out at the first thing that comes to my mind. You see, the 15 year old Sumo used to say the first thing that came to mind. But not this Sumo, this grown up always thinks about what she has to say..and to who. But ever since you have been back in my life, I feel like that younger Sumo is coming back to life. Maybe now because I know I have someone will listen to me. I have someone who hears both my spoken and unspoken words.

Have ten years really passed ? because this Shravan, this playful, slightly naughty Shravan is so different from my studious Shravan. My old Shravan didn't crack jokes, he cracked open books. This Shravan, all handsomely grown up gets a kick out of flustering me. You stress me out..cause I never know what you will do. You excite me..cause I never know what you will do. You make me nervous..cause I never know what you will do. What are you going to do, Shravan ? What are you going to ask for ?  Because I think you should know that there is a part of me that would give you anything ! Anything, Shravan ! 

~~

And viola ! Sumo's Box of Memories has been opened as promised ! I honestly think you peeps could care for me skipping a day but it turns out I kept some people waiting so my apologies for that. 

Anywho let me know what you think of Sumo's thoughts and today's episode. I am loving this gradual change in Sumo..her new feelings that she isn't sure of but a part of her is loving the change. Nikita looked so gorgeous in the party outfit !

Love,

Reya <3

For Shravan's Letter to Sumo: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614148&PID=133415819&#p133415819

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 27 April 2016 at 9:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110CashiviVishakha2092Onie...-GrilledCheese-an_chaupoppinssorion23pearl100

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

I like cheerleader! Hehehe.. cher would do or 'or'LOL since you're looking for shorter names to call me :p
And your posts are a lot of things, crappy ain't one of them! 
And agreed again! Shravan is a pro in reading Sumo.. it's comes as easily to him as reading a bookDay Dreaming
I like cheerleader too ! It has significance too so you shall be my cheerleader from now LOLHug
I kept my word and gave  you words too ! Embarrassed
- Reya <3
moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
R.E.S Tongue
#48HoursMoreToFreedom

maankigeet4ever

Go to top