orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Reya๐Ÿค—
Awaiting the box opening๐Ÿ˜ณ
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was looking forward read your take on Sumo's feelings. You said it all!! Her confusion, her silence, her acceptance and her happiness laced with a little hurt for getting only her friend back.

Both of them fear losing the other person. This fear stops them going forward. I hope this time around Sumo would make the first move and tell him what she feels for him. She is slowly but steadily realizing the depth of her feelings for him. I am so looking forward for it unfold. 

With Shravan, Suman becomes sumo. He gives her the strength to be like sumo. She knows that when sumo messes up Shravan would help her get out of it. With him, the burden of clearing loans, the pressure of running a business seem like cake walk for her. Isn't love about bringing out the best side of the person, being there for each other no matter what happens, fighting for each others happiness at the stake of their own?

Edited by moonstonespirit - 7 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pearl100

Hello Reya ...thank you for the pm dear...Very well expressed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes suman hasn't realized her feelings yet it's in the initial stages right now...she was disappointing when he just wanted to be friends with her ๐Ÿ˜† esp when she met him early in the morning...the way she was confused what to reply to her family ๐Ÿ˜† pehla nasha songs comes in my mind for suman's situation...she is going to value her friendship but she is expected a bit more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for the wonderful update, enjoyed reading it totally...waiting for the next part ...till then take care.

Hey Pearl ! I am rather loving this confusion ! I mean Sumo is probably not enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜† but that confusion is going to make the realization even sweeter ! And this realization is going to be gradual, but while she is trying to sort those feelings out, she doesn't put her friendship on the back burner ! And that's what I love...she still values her friendship the most right now ! 
So glad you are enjoying my projection of Sumo's feelings ๐Ÿ˜ณ

- Reya <3
Originally posted by: orion23

Reya๐Ÿค—

Seems you're making a habit out of these combo posts, who's complaining! As far as we get to read your letters! Keep them coming!

Coming to the post, it's beautiful as usual! Sumo's inner thoughts, her confusion, spot on! And this friendzone is not so bad, after all we know shravan loves her, more than anyone else, she matters; a lot! And he's probably doing this only cause he can't afford to lose her again, he just won't ! And if that means he has to call his decade old love; "friendship", then that's exactly what he will do! That's the depth of his feelings, the purity of them! 

Just loving the pace of the show. And Namik and Nikita are doing beyond perfect portrayal๐Ÿ‘

Until next time๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me Cheerleader ๐Ÿค—
Lol ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe the combo posts are becoming somewhat a habit. Maybe cause sometimes one episode doesn't give me enough writing content or sometimes its personal where I am unwell or short on time ๐Ÿ˜†
So glad you enjoyed the take ! Cause I honestly i thought i did a very poor job ๐Ÿ˜† But I quite honestly loving this confusion of Sumo's because she is seriously questioning her feelings and that will eventually lead to realization but this phase from confusion to realization is going to be very amazing !
And I love love love the friend zone ! Because Shravan's decision to be friends means he cannot lose her ! And Sumo doesn't voice her confusion because she cannot lose him ! And that's the beauty of their relationship. They value each other so much. 
I always write more than i need to..my bad ๐Ÿ˜†
I am loving the show too ! and The entire team is doing so well with the show.
Until next time 

- Reya <3
Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

I was looking forward read your take on Sumo's feelings. You said it all!! Her confusion, her silence, her acceptance and her happiness laced with a little hurt for getting only her friend back.

Both of them fear losing the other person. This fear stops them going forward. I hope this time around Sumo would make the first move and tell him what she feels for him. She is slowly but steadily realizing the depth of her feelings for him. I am so looking forward for it unfold. 

With Shravan, Suman becomes sumo. He gives her the strength to be like sumo. She knows that when sumo messes up Shravan would help her get out of it. With him, the burden of clearing loans, the pressure of running a business seem like cake walk for her. Isn't love about bringing out the best side of the person, being there for each other no matter what happens, fighting for each others happiness at the stake of their own?

I have expressed my excitement on your return on the other thread already ๐Ÿ˜† But its so good to see your words ! 
What i loved over the Khosla track is is that Shravan and Sumo have helped each other find their true selves. Shravan came back bitter and angry but as he spent time with Sumo, he was able to become the Shravan who was Sumo's best friend. And Sumo, Over the years she became Suman and forgot about being the Sumo she used to be. And i love the way the writers have shed light on Sumo's past and what made her character the way she was or is. 
@bold...love that bit !! 

- Reya <3

May 2nd/May 3rd

You see Shravan, I am on this big mission. I am trying to find out if you are trying to compress' me..sorry I mean impress me. That stupid Prita, she gave me this stupid idea to try a test on you, to see if you think of me as more, more than a friend..that you will do stupid things I ask because you might...might love..might love me. I am saying you do..I just want to know what is in your heart ? Am I making any sense ?

I brought you those my Authentic Sumo Kerala' knowing you hate kerala. And you supposed to eat them or not eat them based on you hating them ! Why did you start liking kerala ? Its so bitter and smells so strong..so why did you start liking them ? You have changed, Shravan. I don't know you as well as I did in the past.

And my second test..you almost..almost passed it. You were waiting for na, you were sitting at the salon and waiting for me just cause I had asked you to. So why did you have to go and try to get more handsome ? Aren't you handsome enough ? Already God had changed single pasli' into handsome hunk', now what do you want ? Shravan ! I am upset,  because you are not helping..you are not helping me sort out this confusion my heart has going on.

And my confused heart just stopped for a few seconds..you are going back to London? Why ? Shravan, you can't leave me again, I can't lose you again. Shravan, I want you to stay, I need you to stay ! I need you, Shravan. 

~~

Sumo's thoughts always seem like rants to me..lol. I am loving this confused Sumo, it's a step closer to realization ! will Shravan's possible return to London bring her a step closer to sorting her confused heart out ? I am awaiting tomorrow's scene ! 

Let me know what you thought..and silent stalkers, do leave Reya some love behind ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loads of love,

Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 7 years ago
orion23 thumbnail
Reya๐Ÿค—
Me comment first๐Ÿฅณ

Shravan, I want you to stay, I need you to stay ! I need you, Shravan. 

These two lovelies need to start talking! And I mean serious talking... 
There's an elephant in the room and they just wouldn't address it. I know Shravan doesn't want to lose her, hence friendship and Sumo has developed feelings but isn't sure of his. It's too early for a confession, I know and I'm not looking for one just yet. But Shravan needs to tell Sumo he doesn't want to leave, and Sumo likewise. I'm sure they will find a way to circumvent a massive punjabi speaking issue that is threatening their amazing camaraderie. 
Heck they brought down khosla, this chachi ain't nothing against their combo. 
I for one don't want him to go. Not like this. Crumbling under pressure. I trust our ShraMan. Our darlings will rise. 

And i'm loving Sumo's confusion. Does he, Does he not!
It's just too cute to watch!

This letter though short is beautifully penned.๐Ÿ‘ 
Until next time๐Ÿค—
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
orion23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Me Cheerleader ๐Ÿค—

Lol ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe the combo posts are becoming somewhat a habit. Maybe cause sometimes one episode doesn't give me enough writing content or sometimes its personal where I am unwell or short on time ๐Ÿ˜†
So glad you enjoyed the take ! Cause I honestly i thought i did a very poor job ๐Ÿ˜† But I quite honestly loving this confusion of Sumo's because she is seriously questioning her feelings and that will eventually lead to realization but this phase from confusion to realization is going to be very amazing !
And I love love love the friend zone ! Because Shravan's decision to be friends means he cannot lose her ! And Sumo doesn't voice her confusion because she cannot lose him ! And that's the beauty of their relationship. They value each other so much. 
I always write more than i need to..my bad ๐Ÿ˜†
I am loving the show too ! and The entire team is doing so well with the show.
Until next time 

- Reya <3

Word! Word!
Realization will be a treat to watch! And both of them being really unpredictable, I can't wait for the confession. Although I low key hope Sumo doesn't pull out a leaf from Preeta's book for the confession, cause then it would be hilarious and i'm looking for intense๐Ÿ˜ณ
And i'm sure you will write a non-combo set of letters today, given that it's going to be high on emotions! Well a person can hope ๐Ÿ˜†
Untill next time, 
Cheerleader signing off๐Ÿค—
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Aww Reya such a cute letter ๐Ÿ˜† reflects sumo's confused state of mind ...loved and enjoyed reading it ...thanks for the pm dear...the way she tried her tests was hilarious ...esp when this guy was araam se having facial done ๐Ÿคฃ Why are calling me huh ๐Ÿ˜† even I was shocked to see him...taang khenchne main mazza aa rha hain usse ๐Ÿ˜† very cute part ...Keep writing ad I will be waiting for your letters ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ Beautiful is one word I would use for your letters ...till then take care.

Reya๐Ÿค—
Me comment first๐Ÿฅณ

Shravan, I want you to stay, I need you to stay ! I need you, Shravan. 

These two lovelies need to start talking! And I mean serious talking... 
There's an elephant in the room and they just wouldn't address it. I know Shravan doesn't want to lose her, hence friendship and Sumo has developed feelings but isn't sure of his. It's too early for a confession, I know and I'm not looking for one just yet. But Shravan needs to tell Sumo he doesn't want to leave, and Sumo likewise. I'm sure they will find a way to circumvent a massive punjabi speaking issue that is threatening their amazing camaraderie. 
Heck they brought down khosla, this chachi ain't nothing against their combo. 
I for one don't want him to go. Not like this. Crumbling under pressure. I trust our ShraMan. Our darlings will rise. 

And i'm loving Sumo's confusion. Does he, Does he not!
It's just too cute to watch!

This letter though short is beautifully penned.๐Ÿ‘ 
Until next time๐Ÿค—

LOL๐Ÿ˜† Your excitement over being first is so cute. Thou i hate to break it to you..but only a handful people read my stuff so you don't have much competition..just saying ๐Ÿ˜†
@bold..Yeah..i think i am with you on that. They are best friends and they have a wonderful understanding but what they don't openly talk about is the fear of losing the other. The moonlight scene was one of few times Shravan and Sumo actually talked talked..and addressed their past issues. But in a way, I understand their fear. They rather have friendship with each other than nothing at all. The young Shravan also mentioned in the letter, no matter what, he doesn't want Sumo to break their friendship. Even then, her friendship was the most precious to me. And i feel like Shravan has repeated the past, asking her for friendship and not taking the chance of losing her in the name of the 'possible' feelings she might have for him.
And Sumo...she just got her best friend back, the one she waited for over 10 years and she can't lose him for 'possible' feelings she might have for him. But of course the letter she will find in the upcoming episode will help her out some..to know that he once felt something more than friendship for her. She will become more bold in exploring his feelings and hers too I feel. 

Word! Word!
Realization will be a treat to watch! And both of them being really unpredictable, I can't wait for the confession. Although I low key hope Sumo doesn't pull out a leaf from Preeta's book for the confession, cause then it would be hilarious and i'm looking for intense๐Ÿ˜ณ
And i'm sure you will write a non-combo set of letters today, given that it's going to be high on emotions! Well a person can hope ๐Ÿ˜†
Untill next time, 
Cheerleader signing off๐Ÿค—

LOL๐Ÿ˜† I don't think you need to worry. These Cvs are setting high standards for themselves..I am pretty sure they will come up with something absolutely amazing for their confession  dude..even the promos are so beautifully conceptualized and shot ! 
Reya is sorry she couldn't give you non-combo posts ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Until next time ๐Ÿค—
- Reya <3