Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SahSah

This was another amazing one and finally from Sumo's Pov

I cannot tell you how happy I am reading her stance and her feelings are out for us to see and read.

Do this more often 

Thank you so much 😳 I hope you enjoy Sumo's Box of memories...I am hoping for a daily post but lets see how it goes 

- Reya <3

Shravan, I want you to fight this case. You are doing this all for Nanu and me and believe me, it means so much to me. You mean so much to me, that's why I don't want your family suffer at my cost. I don't want Chachi to think that I came in between two brothers. Growing up, you did all sorts of things for me. You did my notes, you bought me a dress..you came along on any adventure I could think of. You did anything and everything I ever asked. No once did I think you were doing me a favor because...at that time, you were mine. You were my best friend. But now, things have changed. I am not the same Sumo anymore. You are not the same Shravan anymore. Over the years, the burden of people's favors has gotten heavier and heavier to carry. I don't think I can add any more weight, not if I want to stand tall. You can't do this for me..please Shravan. 

I have to let my family down...they won't understand my reasons but I am hoping Nanu understands. All my life, I wanted my family to accept me as their own, as a part of this family. In all these years, I was never able to make that space in their hearts that you have helped me made in just a few days. Now, Suman Tiwari means something to this family. Thank you..even without fighting the case to the end, you have helped me win their hearts.

I asked you not to show up to court but you know my eyes still sought you out in the crowd outside. Any moment, my Lambu would walk towards me with that knowing smirk on his face. I still waited for you, Shravan. I have waited for you for 10 years..somehow I feel like waiting for you is all I have been doing. Thank you for ending my wait of 10 years. Thank you for ending today's wait. Thank you for showing up knowing I needed you. Thank you for always understanding what I need.

~~

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you thought of today's episode

- Reya <3

p.s Shravan's thoughts on today's episode can be found here: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614148&PID=133356716&#p133356716

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reya🤗
Sumo's angst, helplessness and hope👏 you brought it all out so beautifully!
Loved this one..

My lamboo would come, her unwavering faith.. He came, for her! These two lovelies are just so made for each other! Love❤️

Can't wait to read the next letter! Thanks for the PM! If you can, please send one everyday😛

Edited by orion23 - 8 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Reya 😃 brilliant letter dear..you have penned down suman's inner turmoil very beautifully...Loved the faith and belief she had in shravan that he shall not let her down...deep down she knew he will help her win the case and it was true...simply loved their bond 😃 Eagerly waiting for the next part 😃 Thank you so much for the Pm...Till then take care.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's so beautifully done letter 
Oh man I feel for her like no other and this girl needs all the love in the world 

He will give her that and much more 
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res 😆
your dabba ❤️ 

Originally posted by: orion23

Reya🤗

Sumo's angst, helplessness and hope👏 you brought it all out so beautifully!
Loved this one..

My lamboo would come, her unwavering faith.. He came, for her! These two lovelies are just so made for each other! Love❤️

Can't wait to read the next letter! Thanks for the PM! If you can, please send one everyday😛

Orion 🤗 I see myself shortening this name real soon 😆 maybe Orry or something 😆
She told him not to come..but her eyes told him she would be waiting for him  Such is our Sumo, its what she doesn't say is what needs to be heard❤️

- Reya <3
Originally posted by: pearl100

Hello Reya 😃 brilliant letter dear..you have penned down suman's inner turmoil very beautifully...Loved the faith and belief she had in shravan that he shall not let her down...deep down she knew he will help her win the case and it was true...simply loved their bond 😃 Eagerly waiting for the next part 😃 Thank you so much for the Pm...Till then take care.

Pearl..thank you so much ! Yes, deep down she wished for Shravan to come..her eyes sought him out ! A part of her knew he was going to lead them victory ! 

Originally posted by: SahSah

It's so beautifully done letter 

Oh man I feel for her like no other and this girl needs all the love in the world 

He will give her that and much more 

I am so there with you..Sumo really does need love..Shravan needs to give her love her family hasn't been able to, save for Nanu and Daboo. 

- Reya <3

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Orion 🤗 I see myself shortening this name real soon 😆 maybe Orry or something 😆

She told him not to come..but her eyes told him she would be waiting for him  Such is our Sumo, its what she doesn't say is what needs to be heard❤️

- Reya <3

Hahaha! Orry😆 
Will do I guess😛
And our hero does exactly that! And with such finesse! Sometimes I wonder, Oxford mai graduation Sumo pe toh nai kia hai🤣
And! You've got to open this memory box today
Edited by orion23 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: orion23

Hahaha! Orry😆 
Will do I guess😛
And our hero does exactly that! And with such finesse! Sometimes I wonder, Oxford mai graduation Sumo pe toh nai kia hai🤣
And! You've got to open this memory box today

I am open to suggestions..its your name after all 😆 Orry is the only option i got right now..
thou Cheerleader might work cause you are always here cheering on my crappy posts 😆
He has been studying Sumo in his heart all these years 😆
Shravan hears her unspoken words the best ! Despite the 10 years away, and knowing just how much a facade Sumo's personality was at 15 years old..Shravan now knows to focus on her unsaid words and feelings..
And it shall open today ;)