Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Sumo's Box of Memories ( Daily Episode Take) May 4th/May5th (pg.7)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Hola peeps *waves* I am Reya. I do an daily episode take through Shravan's point of view calling them Letters to Sumo'. Some readers have asked for Sumo's thoughts so I came up with this ! Sumo's Box of Memories. I hope you folks enjoy Sumo's point of view..and support Sumo's box of memories as you have supported Letters to Sumo.

Index

April 22nd: next post 

April 25th: pg. 2

April 26th/27th: pg. 3

April 28th/29th: pg.5

May 2nd/May 3rd: pg.6

May 4th/May 5th: pg.7  

For Shravan's Letters to Sumo  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614148

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 08 May 2016 at 1:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7niara12OmaRamdassdevilaonmoonorion23Ri21SahSah

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

April 22nd

You said you are saving the Tiwari Killa because your memoires live here. Your memories, our memories. They don't just live in my house, they live in my heart too.

I am not going to thank you, Shravan because a thank you wouldn't be enough.  What you are doing means s much to me. You are saving my house, you are saving my mother's name from tarnish. And it looks like you are saving me too. Just a few weeks ago, you let me stumble on this exact same path. And today, I reached out for you knowing you wouldn't let me fall. That Shravan that let me stumle wasn't my Shravan. That Shravan that returned from London, I didn't know that Shravan. That Shravan was bitter and angry towards me and to a certain extent, I understood your anger. I had hurt you in the past, you wanted me to hurt too. I don't think you realized that this Sumo you met isn't the Sumo you left years ago. And the Shravan I met after 10 years wasn't the same either. I thought you had changed. But now as I am getting to know you again, I see glimpses of my old Shravan. My Shravan who had a heart of gold. That's why the Shravan who saved me from stumbling reminds me my old Shravan. But my old Shravan never made my heart beat the way you do now. I didn't seem to get lost in my old Shravan's eyes. Something has changed now..but what ? 

How is that my family matters are your matter ? And your family matters aren't mine. I can't just let it be. You seemed so tensed. It left me all restless...and I couldn't just sit at home even If that I meant I had to face the wrath of your Chachi. Your Chachi reminds me of your Mama ji. They both have the same bitter mouth. I wish I could understand why she has such dislike towards me. I want you to fight this case, I want your help in proving my Ma's innocence. But most of all, I want you to be happy. And I know your family a big part of your happiness and I am not going to stand in the way of your happiness.  So now I am telling  you Shravan, you are going to leave this case. You are not going to come to court tomorrow. Because maybe I can live without proving my Ma innocent. Maybe I can leave the house that holds our memories.  But I know I won't be able to forgive myself if I make you unhappy again. 

~~

Okies...I will be honest. I think I struggled with this. LOL I am so attuned to focusing on Shravan as I watch an episode. Putting on my Sumo hat took some effort today. Do let me know what you thought of this. And tell me if it sucks LOLEmbarrassed

Loads of love,

Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 26 April 2016 at 11:56pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85nxaapotterginnyVishakha2092shivani_aglOnie...Glimmer-GrilledCheese--Shilpaa-devilaonmoonsapphire3orion23pearl100BinKuchKahe.SahSahMysticRiver

shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
LOVE ITHeart
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS :)
SO BEAUTIFUL! REMINDS ME OF THE AMAZING EPISODE!
THANKS FOR THE PMClapParty
GLAD YOU STARTED WITH THIS Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Sumo's box of memories in finally here Party

So now we can get both their thoughts everydayDancing

Sucks!? You're kidding right? I'm sure you know you rock at this! 
You write both these characters with such finesse and subtlety, I fall in love with them more each time!Heart

And thank you for the PMEmbarrassed

Hug

Edited by orion23 - 23 April 2016 at 1:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnymaankigeet4ever

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Reya!
Thank you so much for the pm.
And I am glad to know that you finally obliged to share Sumo's thoughts through your words.
Keep sharing. Clap
Heart
Ginny

maankigeet4ever

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Reya Reya Big smile you write so well dear...you reflect their inner most feelings so well...it's as good as watching the episode ...beautifully written as usual...thanks for the pm dear...waiting for the next part ...till then take care.Big smile
moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Res #4 Cool
I loved the title - Box of memories!!! 
Open this box more often Hug 

maankigeet4ever

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
This was another amazing one and finally from Sumo's Pov
I cannot tell you how happy I am reading her stance and her feelings are out for us to see and read.

Do this more often 

maankigeet4ever

Go to top