Do you believe Salman pressurized Kangana to sign flop Katti Batti ? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Do you believe Salman pressurized Kangana to sign flop Katti Batti ?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
cant say
Login To Vote
Posted: 7 years ago
A source of Khan told the publication, "Salman never asked her to do the film. He just suggested that she give Nikhil time to narrate the script to her. The decision to do Katti Batti was Kangana's. And if she is blaming Salman for its disaster, then who does she blame for Rajjo and Revolver Rani for?" - 
See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/kangna-ranaut-blames-salman-khan-for-katti-batti-failure-2015#sthash.6lpD3i3F.dpuf

πŸ˜†

I would like to add I LOVE NY also to this list... & Salman is to blame, so Salman would also have convinced her 2 do Tanu Weds Manu Series, uske Success ka credit bhi Salman ko de do 

I think Kangana signed Katti Batti in an hope of getting a film opposite the Khans or any alister actor. She is good actor know doubt but every Bollywood actor aspires such big movies, even he/she may be the biggest pseudo intellectual on the planet.

Originally posted by Elvis12

No.Had the film succeeded she would have probably walked away with all the credits .Like how she did with TMMR as if Madahavan did not exist in that film ..

Now that KB flopped ,she is quick to blame someone else .KB exposed her non existent star power .Her films run on wom .She is not a star yet

Originally posted by TheBoss

He put Hrithiks old sock to her nose and made her sign it 

LOL 

Originally posted by bigul

the way kangan's brain works...had salman forced her to sign kattibatti she would have filed a molestation case against salman.πŸ˜†

😲
I Hope Salman didnt pressurized her to send those pathetic Mails
Originally posted by TheBoss

He put Hrithiks old sock to her nose and made her sign it 

🀣

the way kangan's brain works...had salman forced her to sign kattibatti she would have filed a molestation case against salman.πŸ˜†

*shakes my head* don't think so..she would have thought he was deeply in love with her and this was his way of sending proposalπŸ˜‰
ya...he did because Kangna is a 4 year old kid who doesn't know what is good for her😳
Sawari apne saman ki khud zimmedar haiπŸ˜†

Comments on this topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chotu - Are you Kangana 's PR or HR's PR? Or DP's PR?

If Salman could force people to sign movies, he would have found his heroine for Sultan much earlierπŸ˜†