Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16) (Page 9)

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

23121989viny22mtmrfpushpa_123divyababybianyamenAakifahZahraalovRishbalapotatoskichu.m74aravindam100poojitha96shibanipaminizelja89patelshradha50keerthiprasadsrksimranradhaddRijaMalikvishtirishbalaPearl_TRAnntempletonrishbalafan9manna43Risingsun626gurtimuskaanMikolingamAmrtinaicskwtHappySoul-4vaankitashaw1996luvvivian286shruthi14Tinku2015chiki143candle_lightNatalya_bediJyorajGOODLUCKANGEL-harini-InsaneniyuPani.PuriHanishadevi.Harini.anish17Lily30.Poorva.madhurishPriyaSweety-Anuananya2010jasminerahulMona_90sanghita0000bhanu_rekhagRM14-DZ-

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yipeee FIRST DancingDancing

It was a suspense filled update . So Rudra works in Madz father's office and likes Rachel LOLLOL  OHK I have a question - what is the profession of Madz ?? Ermm Damn ROFLROFL this girl is crazy LOLLOL she actually behaved as if nothing has happened in the cabin ROFLROFL

ROFL this Radz actually cracked me up from her line that god is everywhere ROFLROFLROFL I wish we could have seen such traits in her in show also LOLLOLLOLOh my my the mother son trio's bonding was too cute . EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Loved he way they pretend to forget her b'day and then brings a cake to her room EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Ohk tell me one thing that is she gonna survive or not from her disease ? You better don't kill her LOLLOL

Ohk so that man who has forcefully abducted the girl is some goon or an agent of human trafficking or some criminal and why did he take the girl with him ? just for pleasure or for some profit ?? Update soon bcz I  wanna know the answer to these 3 questions . 

It was again an intriguing update and thoroughly enjoyed reading it TongueTongue and update soon 

Edited by RagingBlaze - 02 May 2016 at 1:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bianyamenvishuvmadhurish

srksimran Senior Member
srksimran
srksimran

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Yay!!!DancingDancingDancingFinally you updated...thanks for that SouwmyWinkWink

Lovely update dear Radha is having cancer??ConfusedConfused...Rudra and RK are brothers and Rudra works under Malik...They both love their mother so much.
Aww how RK lifted RadhaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed such a cute scene that was. Initially I thought  the relationship between the mother and sons is not so Good the way Radha was complaining but you proved me wrong the trio is so cute..."Ma and her Karan Arjun"ROFL. The Brother Brother Convo was funnyLOL . Madhu is a bubbly girl...wondering how will she meet RK. Everything is sounding so goody goody...but from where did Sultan come then??ConfusedConfused

And what the hell was that in the end...was it Madhu...and who was that man??

So many questions and answer is only "You" SouwmyLOLLOL...update soon...waiting eagerly dear

Thanks for the PM

Love youHug

Edited by srksimran - 02 May 2016 at 1:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvPani.Purimadhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Ree...
Unres...
Well... All are hoping that the woman who got abducted not to be madhu... & i m sure its not madhu & hoping it to be the sexy Radha... ShockedROFLyeah for a change let me place my bet on some other lady character... Or it is Rachel! Rudra's date...ROFL Why always heroine's shld get abducted & heros save them like a knight??AngryLOL
But then i wont mind the girl to be madhu if the guy who abducted her was Rk...WinkLOL
I guess Rk is a cop if not he is a criminal...Wink & He will deal with the above case...
Madhu's Malik's & Trishna's profession i couldnt guess... Is madhu a doctor or nurse in any hospital hospital??LOL
Will madhu treat the girl who got abducted & may be rape or do the postmortem if she was killed... Madhu as a doctor will give the reports to cop Rk & like how they meet... LOL I guess too much of thinking is not good for my health... So i will cut my crap! LOL
Lol! Radha's boys r too much but loved the bond the trio shares ... They forgot her bday & made her crib in front of god & also she burnt the food as punishment for her sons...LOL Such a drama queen mother she is... I love her... Hope u dont kill her...LOL
Interesting update... Loved it baby...Clap
Eager to read the next part... Try posting when u find time baby... Big smile
Good luck for ur exams...Embarrassed

Edited by madhurish - 02 May 2016 at 3:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvPani.Puri

lovRishbala Groupbie
lovRishbala
lovRishbala

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Res unres
Sorry for late comment
Interesting updateClapClap
Loved rk,rudra and radha's bonding                                                     I hope in the last part it's not madhu
Thanks for pm
Update soonSmileSmile

Edited by lovRishbala - 01 May 2016 at 11:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

gurtimuskaan Goldie
gurtimuskaan
gurtimuskaan

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
wow, rk n rudra love their mom so much but they don't have proper time due to their work.

vishuv

vishti4eva Goldie
vishti4eva
vishti4eva

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
intriguing again hope grl is not  madhu is she?

vishuv

Insaneniyu IF-Dazzler
Insaneniyu
Insaneniyu

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Last part was confusing n I hope girl was nt Madhu

vishuv

Go to top