Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16) (Page 76)

zelja89 Senior Member
zelja89
zelja89

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Superb update, loved it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Interesting update 
Madhu is on the mission... Hopefully she'll be successful !! 
Feeling bad for Radha ji... 
Madhu and Rishbh's  convo was good.. 
Nice read 

vishuv

Snehalokwani200 Senior Member
Snehalokwani200
Snehalokwani200

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged

AMZING UPDATE
 LOVED IT
SO THE MISSION IS ON
INTERESTING
UPDATE SOON

vishuv

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 18 September 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
UPDATE PLEASE

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 28 September 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

First!Dancing
Brilliant update! Clap Thank you akka!
So the target was Sultan & he got missed because of Rk's presence? What the hell was he doing there? 
When I first read the prologue... And Madhu said she could feel her parents presence I was like... Okay its gonna be a ghost story... Lol! Silly me!
Hehe...but you guessed most of the parts correctly! RK has eyes everywhere LOL

Just one small doubt dear... The part in color wasnt flash back right? U just put it in color becos it contains the prologue lines right? Bcos i started wondering why not Madhu could have killed Sultan after meeting up with Rk... And Sultan's death news could be the happy news which Rk wanted to share... Lol! I know this so stupid to relate those two scenes... You have clearly titled this chappy "target missed" lol... Then how come Madhu would have kissed him? Lol! Rk probably wanted to share about his liking for Madhu to his mom and Rudra... But he hold it back to burst it in a better timing or after proposing madhu & getting her consent to marry him... Lol! 
No no akka...the good news is linked to RK's father murderer. Guess you have found who it is...
Han yes the FB part is in color...I will better right that in the update LOL!

Loved the first half so much... Both the brothers were so worried for their mother but felt better when Madhu assured them by going through her medical reports... 
Radha is stressing herself... I guess she needs a bahu to look after her Lol! Well said akka Clap Madhu is on the way Wink LOL
Rk, man, i know you are one dutiful police officer but you should spend more time with your momma & care her too... U get so much time to go phone shopping with you doctor dearest but cant spend time with momma bear? Lol! Hehe...I didn't think of that LOL

I want Madhu's mission to kill Sultan to accomplish soon so that Rk can escape her from her crime & kept her under arrest in his bedroom! Oh my i started blushing at the thought... How sexy will Madhu look with her hands cuffed and tied up to the bed post? Rk staring at his criminally beautiful wife... Aww... 
LOL Akka...the plan is brilliant I will try to execute it soon LOL I remebered the scene from the show...when RK kidnapped his Biwi forcefully and handcuffed her...calling her his junglibilli...Day Dreaming

I m sure Madhu is not doing any mistake... May be a crime in the eyes of law... But not her... She is surely avenging for someone dearer to her... Curious to know what f**ked her calm and ordered life... She seems to be one respectef doctor... But she is the most WANTED in the criminal record i guess... Haha... Feeling sad for her that she could dream of a happy life with the man she loves... 
She hated to go near that sultan or be touched and hugged by him (I wanted to strangle him for dreaming of having and even touching what's rightfully Rk's)... But still she did for someone's sake... 
I want Rk to find Madhu's secret and help her in a way he can... He will surely understand her & support her too... 
Yes he will do! He lives for her now Big smile

Story is getting so interesting... 
Thanks for unfolding a bit of secrets... More to reveal... For that we will wait! Haha OK!

U r just doing a fab job dear... Handling the suspense so well & keeping your readers hooked up! 

Take your time to update as i know u will be joining college by next week... Whenever u get time... Write in bits and piece.. One day it will make a whole update which u can post it... 
Thanks for helping me with the software name akka! I will try to do that...

Love u

madhurish

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 28 September 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2010

Soumiya awesome update, loved it.
Madhu is on mission but in the due course has fallen for RK but can't confess her feelings 'coz she thinks there is no future for them.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
Thanks dear Smile

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 28 September 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishti4eva

Loved update
 Thanks dear Smile
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 28 September 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi14

Okay I havnt read the story!  Lemme read the whole story and i will comment on it! Sorry dear was just busy with my own work!  
It's Ok Shruthi...take your time! I will wait for your comment...Big smile

Go to top