Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16) (Page 4)

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Congrats Dear on your FIRST ever story and that too a crime thriller PartyPartyParty  

Thankfully you saved me from getting a minor heart attack after reading the first seventeen lines of the prologue LOLLOL else I would have sued you for making me get a heart attack  ROFLROFLROFLROFL  That's so great of Madz and more great of you my Dear , to stop the things that were going to happen between Madz and Sullu . 

LMAO ROFLROFLROFL Madz fooled Sullu Ullu by saying that she felt her parents presence ... I can't stop my laughter of Sullu getting fooled ROFLROFL 

This is what is Love all about EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Even the mere presence of our loved can tell us so many things . Wait what was meant by Madz's line of  "she knew that there was no happy future for them " ?? Why ?? Are they both agents or spies ??? Since you wrote that its a crime thriller that is why I was guessing Rishbala's profession LOLLOL

Awww she broke my Rishu's heart by turning her back towards him CryCryCry  Why is Madz ignoring RK inspite of this fact that they both love each other ?? I hope you reveal all the secrets soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So who is WANTED here ? Madz is wanted (by RK for love and marriage EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)  OR is it Sullu who is wanted by Rishbala ?? (I am guessing Sullu to be some criminal) ErmmErmmErmm

I hope you update the first part soon bcz you are WANTED in the forum to atleast update the 1st part ROFLROFLROFL

Girl ! you literally surprised me with your writing skills . Its too too too good . Why were you shying from writing since such a long time ?? No worries , better late than never EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Keep it up Dear and Keep writing more ClapClapClap

P.S. - Your title name is so catchy WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Unresed my comment on page 1 dear... Pls check it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishti4eva

intriguing start
Thanks for your feedback ! Hope will meet your expectations..

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoraj

Interesting prologue.
very good first attempt. 
what is Madhu's plan? Who is RK?
will be waiting for the next update.
Thanks for your feedback ! To find out the plan you have to wait Smile I shall PM you next time yaar...
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Congrats dear for ur first ever story... Party
Aww... Thank u so much baby for dedicating this part to me... I m honoured... & so happy... See i m dancing...DancingDancingDancinglove u baby...Hug
Thank you akka ! Love you too akkaSmile
Coming to the update...
Mysterious update!Clap
Just loved the way u have written it.. so professional! Is it ? Thank you. I can't believe that I could write a story !  I cant believe its ur first story...Shocked But i m not too surprised bcos i know you have the potential to write good stories... U gave a very brilliant start...  Amazing narration... Clap  thanks once again. Guess I wouldn't get bored of saying the same word again and againLOL
I could guess even a single thing reading this prologue! May be u will shed some light to us in the next part...Approve You can find it in the next part. But am trying to postpone the suspense element. Till then keep guessing...

Starting i was like ... What the hell is happening?? Sullu & madhu getting cozy..ShockedOuch No! Never! I "wanted" to shot sultan dead if he had laid his filthy hand on her... But... Nothing happened like that... So he escaped from me but not from Rk... He would kill him or killed him by now for nearing his madhu... I m placing my bet on Rk... That he is one notorious criminal...ROFL
Don't worry akka sullu can't touch even madhu's shadow. Am a sultan hater. So I will take care of his life LOLLOL
When she felt someone's presence... I was like is Rk stalking them or haunting them as a ghost... Lol! LOL But she lied it was her parents & sullu fled away... LOL
Good job Madz! You fooled sullu... I m happy... I m happy...ROFL
You will find a lot of fools in this story then...

Aww... She hurt my Rk.. Why?? When she loved him then whats stopping her?? Confused 

Crime thriller? I have made my bet... But still asking...is Rk a criminal? A gangster? Goon? Or something like that... A man engaged in wrongful activities?? I guess he is the "wanted" one here... May be Madhu a spy or agent... Who wanted to bring him out of his underworld illicit business... But failed in her attempt & avoiding him now?Confused Whatever... I m all set to read the upcoming updates to know more... Embarrassed patience akka. Am just too happy that nobody could understand the prologue. I meant I didn't spill so much. Regarding their profession it would be difficult to find out Big smile

Thanks for coming up with this interesting story baby...Big smile I must thank you akka. If not for your motivation I wouldn't have posted it !
Good luck! Will be waiting for the next update..  No hurry... Do ur exams well & come back to post the next part..
Love u...Embarrassed feeling is mutualEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Poorva.madhurish

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Congrats Dear on your FIRST ever story and that too a crime thriller PartyPartyParty  
Thank you ishu !!

Thankfully you saved me from getting a minor heart attack after reading the first seventeen lines of the prologue LOLLOL else I would have sued you for making me get a heart attack  ROFL  That's so great of Madz and more great of you my Dear , to stop the things that were going to happen between Madz and Sullu . 
Revenge time baby ! Remember your prologue of race against time and planning a plan ? LOL was just joking Wink seventeen lines ? That exactly you suffered the symptoms. Great !!

LMAO ROFLROFLROFL Madz fooled Sullu Ullu by saying that she felt her parents presence ... I can't stop my laughter of Sullu getting fooled ROFLROFL 

This is what is Love all about EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Even the mere presence of our loved can tell us so many things . Wait what was meant by Madz's line of  "she knew that there was no happy future for them " ?? Why ?? Are they both agents or spies ??? Since you wrote that its a crime thriller that is why I was guessing Rishbala's profession LOLLOL  then keep guessing ishu... Regarding knowing the presence of our loved one, that part was inspired from a Telugu movie, magadheera !

Awww she broke my Rishu's heart by turning her back towards him CryCryCry  Why is Madz ignoring RK inspite of this fact that they both love each other ?? I hope you reveal all the secrets soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Dear ishu I don't think I could post the next part soon. I am flooded with exam till 29 may but will give a teaser... You know I would be panicking during exams, esp if it's a national level entrance exam. More than you all am interested to read your comments on the next part...

So who is WANTED here ? Madz is wanted (by RK for love and marriage EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)  OR is it Sullu who is wanted by Rishbala ?? (I am guessing Sullu to be some criminal) ErmmErmmErmm
Patience dear !!

I hope you update the first part soon bcz you are WANTED in the forum to atleast update the 1st part ROFLROFLROFL

Girl ! you literally surprised me with your writing skills . Its too too too good . Why were you shying from writing since such a long time ?? No worries , better late than never EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Keep it up Dear and Keep writing more ClapClapClap thanks for the lovely feedback baby !Smile

P.S. - Your title name is so catchy WinkTongue
I decided the title after thinking for 2 days. You know the first impression should be the best impression !

Pani.Puri

rishbalafan9 Goldie
rishbalafan9
rishbalafan9

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Congrats for your first story. ..
The plot seems interesting...thriller types intriguing to know more. ..Thanks for pm

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishbalafan9

Congrats for your first story. ..thank you buddy !!
The plot seems interesting...thriller types intriguing to know more. ..Thanks for pm welcome dear ! Hope it would be as intriguing as you expect to be Big smile

Go to top