Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16) (Page 27)

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 23121989

superb update Thank you Smile
loved bubbly madhu
and both are fully flat on each other
story is very intriguing waiting 4 NXT update. Wink Thanks dear ! Keep waiting LOL

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks to all your comments my dear friends and readers.  Have replied to all. Do check it if you have time Smile
laughingpearls IF-Sizzlerz
laughingpearls
laughingpearls

Geet HSP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
it was a beautiful ff dear...Congrats for your story...read all parts in one go... at first I thought what is happening...madhu and sultan like argh... madhu avoiding rk next...sochna bhi nahi...OK...it is completely full of suspense...update soon...and thank you for the pm...I am waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laughingpearls

it was a beautiful ff dear...Congrats for your story...read all parts in one go... at first I thought what is happening...madhu and sultan like argh... madhu avoiding rk next...sochna bhi nahi...OK...it is completely full of suspense...update soon...and thank you for the pm...I am waiting...
Thanks for reading my first story pearl !! Am glad you liked it Smile
Will try to update soon...Big smile
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Originally posted by RagingBlaze

I am so sorry Sowmi babes for making you wait . Stuck up with my boyfriend whom I hate to the core and who is not letting me have breakup with him till next year CryCryCry (my boyfriend is EXAMS ROFLROFL) Oh I thought your boyfriend is sudha ! LOLEmbarrassed  She is my husband LOLLOL

Oh hero why to visit your catwoman as a patient ?? Comm'on dude you are an ACP for heaven's sake Wacko so make use of your position and go there telling a blatant lie about an XYZ patient who is either a crimina thoughtsl or the patient whose testimony is required and so you have come here to see him/her Evil SmileEvil Smile Or go there by telling that you are here to collect any report relating to your case etc etc LOLLOLLOL OMG you are giving idea to this already energetic RK LOL  I can't help it girl bcz I am known for giving Ideas (not that Aditya Birla group one LOLLOL but the dictionary one of suggestions and thoughts )ROFLROFLROFLROFL

It was a very sweet and lovely update EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thanks ishu ! congrats for your promotion Smile  Thanks Bae EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved your reply Tongue

vishuv

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Lol ishu am sorry ! I know you don't want reply to your comment in the bottom of the page. But can't help it ROFL

But still you put my comment on the last page Cry

You broke my baby heart CryCry

Edited by RagingBlaze - 12 May 2016 at 8:21am

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I am so sorry Sowmi babes for making you wait . Stuck up with my boyfriend whom I hate to the core and who is not letting me have breakup with him till next year CryCryCry (my boyfriend is EXAMS ROFLROFL) Oh I thought your boyfriend is sudha ! LOLEmbarrassed  She is my husband LOLLOL

Oh hero why to visit your catwoman as a patient ?? Comm'on dude you are an ACP for heaven's sake Wacko so make use of your position and go there telling a blatant lie about an XYZ patient who is either a crimina thoughtsl or the patient whose testimony is required and so you have come here to see him/her Evil SmileEvil Smile Or go there by telling that you are here to collect any report relating to your case etc etc LOLLOLLOL OMG you are giving idea to this already energetic RK LOL  I can't help it girl bcz I am known for giving Ideas (not that Aditya Birla group one LOLLOL but the dictionary one of suggestions and thoughts )ROFL

It was a very sweet and lovely update EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thanks ishu ! congrats for your promotion Smile  Thanks Bae EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved your reply Tongue
Ahaan sudha is your husband !Wink Does she know you have a boyfriend? Evil Smile
Or even she has a girlfriend ?Confused

Pani.Puri

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Lol ishu am sorry ! I know you don't want reply to your comment in the bottom of the page. But can't help it ROFL

But still you put my comment on the last page Cry

You broke my baby heart CryCry

Oh my baby Hug next time I will make sure I reply to your comment on the first page. How about it? Happy ishu?Embarrassed

Pani.Puri

Go to top