Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
                                                Banner credits: Dunyasha (Thanks buddy ๐Ÿค—)

Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Remember me ? Posting this update after a month...so sorry.  I guess the update is below average. But still read it and leave your feedback.
Next update would be next month probabaly ๐Ÿ˜ณ

CHAPTER 3 : V For Vendetta

I quickly covered myself with a blanket. He looked at me angrily. But I continued to ignore his looks. "Your time is over, I will go." I asked him looking down. He looked at me immodestly "don't you know I can buy you with the money I have?" It was an another slap for a girl. I wanted to scream out loud that am not an object to buy but an human with feelings. But I do know what I will get if I spoke my thoughts. I remained silent. He shooed me away and I went outside before he changed his mind.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. It was so disgusting. And I know it would be like that forever. I once again looked at me. Is it my fault that I was born as a girl? I would have been happy if I have been killed right away after my birth. But I am the unfortunate one. Having been blessed with a beautiful family yet forced to do this. You must be wondering whether I am that sort of girl. Your right. A girl or you call a call girl'. A prostitute. No girl deserves to be in my state. And I pray to god everyday that let me be the last girl in this earth to be facing this. But my prayers are unanswered. Maybe I am not a good person. That's why...

Fear was embedded in my heart from my childhood. But it grew steadily as years progressed. What deed did I do in my past to be like this? Leading a life pleasuring others since I am forced, yet being treated worse than a stray dog. And at times I think being raped is better than being in my state. Yeah. Somebody forcing on you daily is a nightmare. That too living with it. I try to be accustomed to this life but my traitor heart always wishes to escape and lead a life. Yes. I don't want a happy life. Just a life. A decent one. Earning from my hardwork. Not being forced to do submit yourself to others.

I looked at the torn photo of my family. I smiled caressing my parents and my sister. Will they be still waiting for me? Or they thought that I was dead? Tears cascaded down my cheeks ...until I heard a furious knock. I quickly hid the photo under the bed sheet and waited for the devil to open the door.

"Don't act smart with me. You are not trying to escape from here once again right?" He looked at me smirking. "I know I can't" I answered honestly. Yeah what's the use of trying, when I was caught and beaten up brutally after my 31 attempts of fleeing away?

"Client is waiting. Go".

"Just now ...2 clients..."

"Shut up! Don't talk. Do what you are ordered to. He is a business man. Dare you mess with him!"

I nodded and left to the indicated room. Being forced for the third time...even hell is better than this. I went and knocked. He asked me to enter. I went in and realised that he was in the wash room. I have few minutes till he came out. I looked at the knife beside the apple placed on the table. I ran fast and took it. I held it smiling happily. This was my 7th attempt to kill myself. As I proceeded I stopped in shock seeing him glaring at me...

Rudra was eating his breakfast hurriedly.

"Hey Rudra what happened? Why are you eating so fast? Eat slowly or..."

Rudra started coughing. Both RK and Radha gave him a glass of water simultaneously. Rudra looked confused at both of them. He knew what will happen if he chooses either of them. Yeah he is the only sane one. His mother and brother are equally stubborn. Quickly he poured himself another glass of water and drank it.

Both of them were glaring at him while he ignored the looks and continued eating.

"Rudra what's the hurry? Your office is at 9 right?" asked RK.

"Yeah bro. But today chief asked me to go for a live coverage in Pune. I should be there by 9 but I overslept!"

"Hell then why are you simply sitting? Hurry up man."

"Can't you see am EATING' ???"

RK nodded his head at his hopeless brother. He grabbed a sandwich, took blessings from his mother and went to work.

IN THE STATION :

"I can't believe that our Department lost him yet again" said RK furiously looking at his subordinates.

"Sir he is a deadly criminal and moreover..."

"What?? Yes he is. But he is no God. A bloody criminal! Right after the night we found him he goes missing in some random party. We are being made fools again and again. He is still in Mumbai. We should catch him and stop his atrocities once and for all. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Get back to work."

RK quickly made his way out to commissioner office.

On the way he got a call.

"Sir Sir we saw a dead body here. Here ...near the Waters Pub. He looked so ghostly ..."

"Calm down. Tell me where you are now." RK convinced him and instructed the driver to follow the route and Mukund to track the call .

RK got down at the said place. The area was heavily crowded. He looked at the surrounding carefully and recognised the person who called him.

"Is that you who informed about a dead body?"

"Yes sir!" The man started sweating.

RK walked inside the huge garage looking around suspiciously. A stomach churning sickly odour, the one like a rotten meat greeted him. RK covered his nose then removed it after few seconds getting accustomed to the surrounding. The chemicals Cadaverine and Putrecine make the human corpse smell worst when it is decomposing.

RK looked at the half withered half decomposed half decayed corpse. He looked at the cleaner and the coroner who came with him. He indicated them to do their job. He stood at the back as they cleaned the blood...( sorry it might be scary. So am not mentioning it)

RK recognised the face after thinking a lot. Though the face was stabbed brutally he could still see his infamous scar. He called Mukund and showed his finding while Mukund looked at the face confused. RK couldn't speak a word in shock while Mukund looked on quite scared to see who was it. Few minutes later Mukund went rigid. He turned to RK. "Its...it is...body...the corpse...is it BALRAJ CHOUDARY'?"

Edited by vishuv - 7 years ago
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3 updated ! Very sorry for the short update. Hostel Wi-Fi is weak...
I have replied all your comments in order. Check it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now the plot is getting more interesting. 
Balraj got killed by whom? 
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice update the story is getting interesting 
waiting for the next part
update soon
lovRishbala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bravo update...!
Story is getting interesting 
I can't handle this suspense 
Who killed balraj ???
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
Sorry for small comment exams tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ญ
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey who killed balraj...I hope it's not a dear ones work...    well written... thanks for pm... .   sorry for late update...
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super awesome thrilling update...
Who was that girl leading a life of a call girl!?? 
Is she Rk's sister trishna or someone...??? Rk's family might have thought she was dead but she is not... 
Okay! The mysterious girl took a knife... To slit her writst or the man who came to spend the night or the man who is forcefully keeping her in the business??? 
Who is that dangerous criminal who got escaped once again from the police custody?? Is it sultan??
Who killed balraj?? Is it madhu who killed him?? Lol! 
So many questions & so many guessing... Haha!
Story is getting damn interesting... 
Will be waiting for the next update...
Thanks for the pm dear...
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting updates.
thanks for pm
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
Who's the girl in question in the first part of update? ? Feeling bad forher...is she madhu's sister by chance 

N the ending was thrilling waiting to know about the murder or dead body 
strawberry10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice update who is that girl in prostitution poor her and the man I think he is balaraj and at the u showed the dead body as a balraj choudary..confusing loads twists atleast reveal one of those ..update soon