Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16) (Page 13)

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Yipeee FIRST DancingDancingcongrats !

It was a suspense filled update . So Rudra works in Madz father's office and likes Rachel LOLLOL  OHK I have a question - what is the profession of Madz ?? Ermm Damn ROFLROFL this girl is crazy LOLLOL she actually behaved as if nothing has happened in the cabin ROFLROFL hahaLOL

ROFL this Radz actually cracked me up from her line that god is everywhere ROFLROFLROFL I wish we could have seen such traits in her in show also LOLLOLLOLOh my my the mother son trio's bonding was too cute . EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Loved he way they pretend to forget her b'day and then brings a cake to her room EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Ohk tell me one thing that is she gonna survive or not from her disease ? You better don't kill her LOLLOL come on ishu I won't as I am not a sadist Wink

Ohk so that man who has forcefully abducted the girl is some goon or an agent of human trafficking or some criminal and why did he take the girl with him ? just for pleasure or for some profit ?? Update soon bcz I  wanna know the answer to these 3 questions . Ishu just wait and watch ! You would love the unexpected twist Smile

It was again an intriguing update and thoroughly enjoyed reading it TongueTongue and update soon thank you ishu. Will try to update soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srksimranPani.Purimadhurish

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srksimran

Res
Unres

Yay!!!DancingDancingDancingFinally you updated...thanks for that SouwmyWinkWink
Welcome sim Embarrassed
Lovely update dear Radha is having cancer??ConfusedConfused...Rudra and RK are brothers and Rudra works under Malik...They both love their mother so much. Yeah yeah like me !LOLLOL
Aww how RK lifted RadhaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed such a cute scene that was. 
Yeah sim! Once I lifted my mom to show my strength. Then I decided to use it here! Imagining the scene with them is so lovely Smile
Initially I thought  the relationship between the mother and sons is not so Good the way Radha was complaining but you proved me wrong the trio is so cute..."Ma and her Karan Arjun"ROFL. The Brother Brother Convo was funnyLOL . Madhu is a bubbly girl...wondering how will she meet RK. Everything is sounding so goody goody...but from where did Sultan come then??ConfusedConfused
Lol he came from the prologue ROFL

And what the hell was that in the end...was it Madhu...and who was that man?? My impatient sim wait and watch...

So many questions and answer is only "You" SouwmyLOLLOL...update soon...waiting eagerly dear wait dear Evil Smile 

Thanks for the PM welcome ! But I know it's totally useless for you, ishu and sudha akka Smile

Love youHug aww love u too my chashmish Wink

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Ree...
Unres...
Well... All are hoping that the woman who got abducted not to be madhu... & i m sure its not madhu & hoping it to be the sexy Radha... ShockedROFL what Radha is sexy ?!LOL
yeah for a change let me place my bet on some other lady character... Or it is Rachel! Rudra's date...ROFL 
Why always heroine's shld get abducted & heros save them like a knight??AngryLOL factu factu factu Big smile. What an imagination akka ?
But then i wont mind the girl to be madhu if the guy who abducted her was Rk...WinkLOL ahaan, naughty akka Embarrassed
I guess Rk is a cop if not he is a criminal...Wink & He will deal with the above case... hmm we will see...
Madhu's Malik's & Trishna's profession i couldnt guess... Is madhu a doctor or nurse in any hospital hospital??LOL
Will madhu treat the girl who got abducted & may be rape or do the postmortem if she was killed... Madhu as a doctor will give the reports to cop Rk & like how they meet... LOL I guess too much of thinking is not good for my health... So i will cut my crap! LOL
Wow my Sherlock Holmes akka you created your own story ! 
Am gonna fail miserably Tongue
Lol! Radha's boys r too much but loved the bond the trio shares ... They forgot her bday & made her crib in front of god & also she burnt the food as punishment for her sons...LOL Such a drama queen mother she is... I love her... Hope u dont kill her...LOL
No I won't. I love her. Moreover am not ishu LOLEvil Smile
Interesting update... Loved it baby...Clap thank you akka
Eager to read the next part... Try posting when u find time baby... Big smile will do Smile
Good luck for ur exams...Embarrassed thank you !!

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovRishbala

Res unres
Sorry for late comment never mind it Smile
Interesting updateClapClap thank you!
Loved rk,rudra and radha's bonding                                                     I hope in the last part it's not madhu hmm we will see...
Thanks for pm welcome Smile
Update soonSmileSmile will do...
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurtimuskaan

wow, rk n rudra love their mom so much but they don't have proper time due to their work yeah dude typical son ! Thanks for your comment!Smile
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishti4eva

intriguing again I will take that as a compliment!
hope grl is not  madhu is she? We will see...
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insaneniyu

Amazing update thanks buddy Smile
Last part was confusing n I hope girl was nt Madhu
Patience !
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhadd

Nice one. ...brothers and mother boding is good. ...thanks for pm thanks and welcome dear !

Go to top