Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16) - Page 61

Posted: 7 years ago
Thrilling update.
RK is clever. He is closer to truth now.
liked his confidence and attitude.
Feeling bad for Deepali.
HIV is not a sin and people should not be judgemental.
Madhu recognised her sister.
waiting eagerly for the next part.
thanks for the pm.
wow sowmi... This one is amazing! 
You've improved a lot in writing...Wish u luck ! 
the best part is madhu lecturing rk about all her doc stuff :P xD 
eagerly waiting for the next part! :)
why do u always make sultan a bad guy ... i want you to create a story for me where you'l portray him as a gud guy...atleast a bit! 

ohh MY GOD...Deepali..ohh my heart ached while readign abt her,...ohh how vulnerable..
SO that Bullu and Sullu , made Dips like that..good that Ballu is no more, Madhu will not leave Sullu ullu now...

RK , is so smart in knowing the details aaah loved his investigation..SWAG man 

and the way Trish ..ohh God forget it..she is so bad in hiding things ..her face told him the untold hahahahah

So, that si why MAdhu kept Dipali away from her parents coz..ohhh they cant take that. But when did Dips was taken away by B and S?? when Madhu was a kid coz seems like Dips couldn't recognize Madhu ??

Thanks for such a plot..thriller haan I love that

Soumiya ..u r just awesome ..stay blessed 
Wow wow semma update Sowmy 
Story is getting very interesting 
Rk is very smart 😉 
Madhu is very determined in her mission 
Loved both leads character - very strong and attractive 
Aww poor dips feels sad for her 
Like ur writing style sowmy nalla interest a move pannure keep it up 
Thanks for the pm 🤗

Dips paarthu feel aanadhai Vida sudha voda first two lines comments paarthu thaan enakku siripa varudhu 😆 
Sudha ,I think u love dips more than madhu 😆 madhu Ku kuda indha maadhiri nee feel pannadhai paarthadhu illai lol 
Nice update... 
Feeling like I'm watching a thrilling suspense story with lots of twists and turns... 
Simply brilliant 👏

WOW!! superb update dear...loved it a lot

prologue is confusing.sultan luvs madhu.but is madhu pretending 2 luv him?did she stop him purposefully?bcz madhu is getting attracted 2 rk.radha rudra rk b'day scene was gud.who is d girl who got kidnapped?Madhu or someone else?Rk in luv with madhu.so cute.who is d girl n who is d saviour?
who is that girl who is forced 2 b a call girl?Balraj is dead.rk is searching 4 d criminal.is he sultan?
Is it that call girl who wants 2 take revenge on balraj?bcz he is a pimp.
Shocked to know that sultan is not simply a goon,but a womanizer/rapist.now he wants Lisa?OMG!
rishbala ph scene was cute.who r those sisters?I think one sis is d call girl n the other sis is taking revenge 4 spoiling her sis.Is that sis Madhu?Sultan lusting on madhu.Oh!Loved Rishbala conversation.Rk sharing with her abt how he became a police n abt his father n all was rly nice.Saying abt heart connection was lovely.How did Madhu know that Balraj is dead n y did she become nervous when RK asked abt it?Does she have hand in his murder?Will Madhu b trapping Sultan too 2 take revenge?I just felt so remembering d prologue.By d way 4got 2 say that d banner is rly gud esp RK in police attire
sad 4 radha's condition.felt disgusting abt sultan lusting madhu.so madhu was trapping him 2 take revenge.rk investigating abt madhu's family was nice.so madhu has a lost sis dipali.sad 4 mallik n padmini.that scene where padmini opened up was emotional.Dipali is a prostitute now n HIV too?sad.So didu is dipali n madhu is the younger sis whom v saw in that scene.one suspense revealed.interesting