Frequent Posters

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Go to next page for comments 
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Sorry for unresing my comment so late but I really can't help it because I had to read this part of your story twice to actually comprehend that what was going on . No no no the part was not that bad that to understand it I had to read it twice BUT I just couldnt get this chapter into my head that is why I had to read it twice because your Part 2 of this chapter ended somewhere else and Part 3 of the chapter had no connection to the previous chapter even a bit . The ending of the 2nd part was with some Black Man rescuing a girl but this chap starts with some women who is forced to entertain men's . The only connecting part in both the chapetrs were the Ballu scene . So he is dead . I dint expected his death sequence this soon but its OK since this is how you must have planned the story . Let' see what RK does now bcz he was working hard on this case but unfortunately Ballu died . Lets see who is the killer in future episodes . The part was really intriguing and waiting to see a fast update from you so that things becomes clear a bit because I'm actually clueless as to what is going on (IDK if something is wrong with me or you actually presented your readers with a jigsaw puzzle to solve . So in this part of your story I have nothing much to comment since I'm seriously clueless as to what is happening therefore I will be waiting for the next part to see if I can join any dot or not . Sorry Sowmi baby for dissapointing you with such discouraging words ). But the way you wrote the part was really appreciable and you did really well in that . Good going girl !!! Edited by RagingBlaze - 7 years ago
mahimesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 getting more interestingπŸ˜ƒ
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update, loved it.
The story is getting interesting with each update.
Curious to know what happens next.
Continue soon, shall be waiting for the next  update.
Thanks for the PM
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RagingBlaze

Res for comment

Lol ishu since you wanted your comment in a fresh page you spammed my thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Childish rhymes lawyer madam ! Expecting your comment πŸ˜ƒ
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.  So who's the prostitute? Is it trishna? So balraj is dead n he's an underworld criminal? ?? Is he? Is madhu his biological daughter? I hope no. Awesome update . Do update soon.  Thanks a lot for the pm
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update
well written
nd thanks for pmπŸ€—
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishuv

Lol ishu since you wanted your comment in a fresh page you spammed my thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Childish rhymes lawyer madam ! Expecting your comment πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I know I had to spam your thread to get my comment on a fresh page πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I believe that one should always remain a child that is why I was reminiscing those childhood poems πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fabulous update dear...loved it
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unresed my comment on pg.30