Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Mona_90

Awesome part.. Lagta hai rk criminal nahi hai story ma aur wow ya madhu ka super cool attitude.. And lovely bonding between radha,rudra and rk and radha ki nautanki is superb.. Comfusion hai Madhu doctor ya nurse kya hai.. Last ma wo ladki kaun hai? And yasha kya hoga jo sab ka life ka turning point change kar dega... Waiting for next part... dear you said everything in one breath. First breathe yaar πŸ˜‰ Patience dear patience!

vishuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibanipamini

Superb Thanks dear ! 

vishuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: SarSakthi

A nice and a neat one. Hope u will give ur best in the next coming parts. My best Wishes😊😳

Thanks Sakthi ! Your first comment is on my first story? Am so glad dear πŸ˜Š

vishuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: zelja89

Awesome update, loved it πŸ˜Š thanks yaar...

vishuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinku2015

hi thank u for the pm... welcome!

very curious to know who the stranger is ...and want to know if rudra and rk are rich...then how come rudra is working in malik's company and is madhu a doctor...
Nice question dear!😊 yes they are rich people. And rich doesn't always mean they should be the owner or the MD right? They may be rich due to their ancestral property or something like that. But here I tried to say that though they are rich they follow their passion. Other doubts would be cleared in the next part hopefully...

vishuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: AakifahZahraa

Beguiling update! Wow Aaku you always have different adjectives to define my update πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

what's Madhu's profession? and  RK's? A job with night shifts? most probably IT ? lol. couldnt guess. Lol Aaku wait yaar...
Loved radha's character. who is d girl being kidnapped? hope it isn't Madhu! Let's see dear ...
I'm waiting (thalapathy's style) yuck vijay! Say it in your style. I would love that !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And this is dedicated to thala ? πŸ˜• wow πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ yeah yaar...my first crush πŸ˜Š. You thought that I would dedicate to thalapathi for theri success ?! Lol forget it🀣

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ bold - I can understand that girl ! how you must be feeling with 3 musketeers oooppps I mean 3 stalkers for your story πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by RagingBlaze - 7 years ago
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I am taking it as a compliment πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ  I know you are a sweet girl so you will not separate Karan Arjun from their mom πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by RagingBlaze - 7 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb updt souwmiyaπŸ‘πŸΌmadhu is so cool..rudra is her best frnd so sumwhere rk & madhu related..!! Radha got cancer thatz sad..madhu & her dad's bickering..lol.. So brothers planned surprise fr mother.. Very nyc..!! Wht abt the girl..πŸ€”..Tnxx fr pm😊
vishuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

Superb updt souwmiyaπŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks aaniya !

madhu is so cool..rudra is her best frnd so sumwhere rk & madhu related..!! Radha got cancer thatz sad..madhu & her dad's bickering..lol.. So brothers planned surprise fr mother.. Very nyc..!! Wht abt the girl..πŸ€”..Tnxx fr pm😊 welcome dear !πŸ˜ƒ

Previous
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61
Next
Bala Thumbnail

Bala