Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16) - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Crime thriller ? Kalaku po! First story la ye geth dan 😃!
Good start Soumi! I was actually surprised when I read Sultan and Madhu and so read again to confirm if I had read it right the first time :p I am sure that was your intention, to surprise your readers, so mission accomplished !:) and I am actually curious to see why RK and Madhu can't be together, despite being in love ! Goodluck for the story :)!
Originally posted by -harini-

Crime thriller ? Kalaku po! First story la ye geth dan 😃!
aama aama geth dhan 😆 Harini nee rishbala story ku reply pannuvanu edirpaakala. Am so glad you did 😊
Good start Soumi! I was actually surprised when I read Sultan and Madhu and so read again to confirm if I had read it right the first time :p I am sure that was your intention, to surprise your readers, so mission accomplished !:) and I am actually curious to see why RK and Madhu can't be together, despite being in love !
You got it right dear! yeah that was my intention... Don't worry i will take care of sultan's life for daring to look at  madhu 😆😆
 Goodluck for the story :)!
mika nandri harini ! Hope to live up to your expectations...😳
Originally posted by pirl18

Nice start
Thank you dear !!

Plz don mke it q crime thriller story.. Make it a romantic one... N very well written
Souwmiya..really. ..I mean really...is this actually your first story??????

3 googlies in a row.
1. you came up with ur first ever story 😊
2. A crime thriller genre...great!! 👏
3. Such a great prolouge 😲

Congratulations on your first evr story souwmy hehehe..I think souwmy suits you

I am really amazed girl...this is literally a killer one...I am already your fan dear...you have written like a professional writer...

What I hated was only one thing that Madhu and Sultan getting so close...I wanted to punch right in his face for coming so close to Madhu...hmmm...so Madhu loves RK or Sultan this question is really irritating me...I really want to know the answer...waiting for the story to unfold soon dear
Thanks for the PM
Love you lots
Xoxo Edited by srksimran - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ashi23

Plz don mke it q crime thriller story.. Make it a romantic one... N very well written 
Sorry dear.😳 I already made the story line. Romantic parts would definitely be there as I am a sucker for that. I have an OS in mind , it would be romantic. So cheers buddy😃. Would post it after I pen it down !
Originally posted by v.p.joshi

Superb start Thank you dear !😊

@nithunavi , @srksimran : do comment buddy !
Superb!! Amazing!! Fantastic dear.. Really..really interesting..
Originally posted by .Poorva.

Superb!! Amazing!! Fantastic dear.. Really..really interesting.. Thank you so much poorva 😊😊