Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters To Sumo (Daily Episode Take) May 16th-/May 20th (pg.9) (Page 8)

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ReyaHug

I love how you start these letters with 'Sumo, My Sumo' It just makes me so Day Dreaming Oh what would it take Shravan to actually refer to her as his?! Embarrassed His! SighSillySorry, my mind wanderedWink

'I have loved you for so many years now..I loved you even when I didn't understand love. You were love for me. And you are friendship for me now. You are everything to me.' 
This right here is some serious Jane Austin stuff! My heart, so many feels! Heart 

The depth of this guy's love.. It's so engulfing! He merrily chugs down karela like its sinful chocolate! I really don't think he loves or likes them to this day. The speed at which he eats and then nearly sprints to the bathroom, I can imagine the fate of the karelas. Subjective a thought, but a thought none the less. And I am yet to meet a guy who for one, agrees to wait at a salon, and two whilst waiting gets a thing or two done for himself, talk about being metrosexual. LOL

Him checking his phone first thing in the morning to see if there is anything from her, CUTE!Embarrassed That's some boyfriend mode right there!

Yesterday's episode had this scene where Pushkar, Varun, Vandy, Lalaji and KaminiAngry were taking a selfie and Shravan was just there, somewhere in the backdrop looking at them affectionately. I just died a little inside at that. His eyes showed so much vulnerability, so much longing.. He just so badly wants to be a part of the family, but alas, his excuse of a chachi, that manipulative woman! I don't think I can be riled up anymore by her than I already am. And agreed with you as to the fact that Shravan never blindly trusted them and would just return. But that Shravan would be the lawyer guy, this Shravan that took the decision is the scared, scarred teenager who knows the pain of having lost his family, and he doesn't want to lose whatever remains. It's just so angsty as you put it! And Namik Paul with his top notch performances is making me go all mushy! 

I just wish I didn't have to go back. I want to stay..I can't be so far away from you...I can't, Sumo !
And yes, I did see that. In a few seconds of the precap. He doesn't want to go, cause abhi toh maza aana shuru hua tha, sighBroken Heart

Alright this reply turned out way longer than expectedLOL
Anyway, did I say i loved this letter? Cause I loved it! Clap
Until next timeCool

Edited by orion23 - 04 May 2016 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by orion23

Oh ReyaHug
Everytime I think, this was the best piece and the next would be a tad bit paler in comparison, you surprise me! This gentle Shravan, this guy who would do just about anything for Sumo, I love himHeart and through these letters you bring that guy in the fore! Amazing stuff hereClap

The guy was so awestruck by her beauty, it was glistening in his eyes. Day Dreaming

I love your heart. Such a simple line, just four words, but oh the depth! Love it! It's so much more intimate than saying I love you.. Embarrassed 

"Pyar Dosti Hai. Love is friendship. Friendship is love. And for me, Sumo is friendship, Sumo is love. Sumo is my everything." Enough said!!

I loved this postClap

Me Cheerleader Hug your comments always bring the biggest smile to my face ! I am loving the character development of Shravan. How the writers showed him bitter and angry towards Sumo..and slowly but surely, Sumo peeled back layer by layer and we finally get to see the real Shravan ! And now that they have made a fresh start as friend..he doesn't have to make any excuses for what he does for Sumo..now he does them cause she is his best friend..happy sighs Day Dreaming
This letter of Shravan happens to be one my fav so I am glad you loved it Embarrassed

Ah, A few words a few hugs, your posts deserve at least that much! Hug

Agreed, the equation between the families may change in the future, but I'm sure, they will eventually see how pure their relation is.. and by they I mean everyone save kamini chachi ji!  That woman is too hateful for her own good.. 

And yes it's almost as if that decade never happened, and that's what I love! Cause isn't that how best friend's are supposed to be.. no matter the distance, the time, the hurt, at the end of the day, the friend is all that matters! Love friendships that run so deep! It makes life so much more beautiful Heart
I give you back hugs and hugs HugHugHug
See...the think the equation has started changing already. The writers have put things into motion to create future tension. First, after the photo incident, the families are more aware of 'what could be' in terms of ShraMan. Such a instance today where Shravan comes to talk to Sumo and the Tiwari ladies get all awkward at leaving Shravan and Sumo alone. Also, this rather sudden Pushkar and Preeti friendship seems to setting grounds for pissing Chachi even more off at the Tiwaris. That lady will not accept Preeti for Pushkar, at least initially. 

I so with you ! The best thing about best friends and real solid friendships is that no matter how long its been, or far apart they have been, when they are together..they easily find their groove. And Shravan and Sumo's friendship is just that. Despite the hidden or undiscovered feelings of love, their core equation remains the same.and that is Friends Forever Heart
I kind went off and this got longer than a reply..my bad LOL

- Reya <3

ReyaHug

It's mutual mon amie! Your letters always bring the brightest smile on mine! Big smile
Agreed, character development is spot on! The writers are doing a fabulous job with these two! Beautiful! Namik and Nikita are doing more than a perfect job! 
Only I feel the preeti and pushkar angle is being pushed, my thoughts.

Friends Forever and ever, Amen to that!Heart

And as I said on Letters to Sumo, i'm hoping for a non-combo set of letters for todayDancing Cause I have a feeling today is going to be awesome on an emotional frontEmbarrassed

Cheerleader signing offHug

maankigeet4ever

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Reya Big smileBig smile loved the letter ..simply beautiful ...thank you for the pm dear...yea her smile makes his whole world bright Big smileLOL bechare ko kya kya karna padta hain...that chachi kahi ki so bad he felt after listening to her words...kachak karke khana tha usse LOL He is enjoying being with suman sooo much ...the way he dragged the kambal was LOLLOL hilarious ...uski biwi banke andar aajati hain woh sumo LOLLOL iss ko har waqt sumo sumo sumo hi yaad ati hain LOLLOL arey haan reya can u plz pm me your maneet work index Big smile Till then take care.

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

Here I am as promised Hug I missed you and your thoughts too!! Finally freedom. No more exams Party 
Confused Sumo is funny!! She comes up with really interesting test cases for Shravan and he comes up with even more amusing and endearing ways to pass these tests. She wants o be more than friends with him but she is scared that she will lose his friendship. But she cant let her doubts rest either because she so badly wants him to feel something more for her. 

But hats off to Shravan!! No man in right mind, the love of your life or friend, would do the things he did. But then again most men in love are crazy (well atleast in fiction LOL ) , so his need to keep her smile plastered on her face made him do things he would never do otherwise. 

Also, the kamini, Shravan and Pushkar situation reminds me of Ramayana a little. Kamini, like Kaikeyi is so blinded by this need to see her son prosper that she is slowly losing sight of right and wrong. I am eager to see where it goes though. As you said, impending separation means angst!!! Being a fellow angst lover Im way too excited for this track. 

10 years ago, he came to her for help and she had let him down. Now she will be his strength and support him through out. Then he ran away from the situation thinking that he could escape the hurt, but he did hurt for all those years. Now he will stay and resolve the situation and heal his aching heart. 
Your words are always a treat to read ! And you always something extra that i totally missed or didn't think of. That's why i think my posts have been feeling a little incomplete without your words ! 
Poor Sumo, she is a smart girl but honestly with Shravan, what she sees is what she believes..lol LOL She did pass her tests, he just didn't make it that obvious so Sumo Madam doesn't get it LOL But I like the fact that she is trying to figure out 'what could be'. She needs to have a heart to heart talk with her heart too thou. 
See...they both value each other too much to even think of losing each other all over again..that's what stops them from talking openly with each other. I don't know much about Ramayana so thanks for that quick lesson :) I hope Chachi learns to see the bigger picture soon..but yes, I am eager to see all this play out. Obivosly Shravan won't go to London..But HOW is the question
@bold..there is that extra wisdom of yours. YES YES...we know that she realizes that she didn't value his friendship when they were younger but this time, she will right by him..this time she won't leave his side. 
-Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged

ReyaHug

I love how you start these letters with 'Sumo, My Sumo' It just makes me so Day Dreaming Oh what would it take Shravan to actually refer to her as his?! Embarrassed His! SighSillySorry, my mind wanderedWink

'I have loved you for so many years now..I loved you even when I didn't understand love. You were love for me. And you are friendship for me now. You are everything to me.' 
This right here is some serious Jane Austin stuff! My heart, so many feels! Heart 

The depth of this guy's love.. It's so engulfing! He merrily chugs down karela like its sinful chocolate! I really don't think he loves or likes them to this day. The speed at which he eats and then nearly sprints to the bathroom, I can imagine the fate of the karelas. Subjective a thought, but a thought none the less. And I am yet to meet a guy who for one, agrees to wait at a salon, and two whilst waiting gets a thing or two done for himself, talk about being metrosexual. LOL

Him checking his phone first thing in the morning to see if there is anything from her, CUTE!Embarrassed That's some boyfriend mode right there!

Yesterday's episode had this scene where Pushkar, Varun, Vandy, Lalaji and KaminiAngry were taking a selfie and Shravan was just there, somewhere in the backdrop looking at them affectionately. I just died a little inside at that. His eyes showed so much vulnerability, so much longing.. He just so badly wants to be a part of the family, but alas, his excuse of a chachi, that manipulative woman! I don't think I can be riled up anymore by her than I already am. And agreed with you as to the fact that Shravan never blindly trusted them and would just return. But that Shravan would be the lawyer guy, this Shravan that took the decision is the scared, scarred teenager who knows the pain of having lost his family, and he doesn't want to lose whatever remains. It's just so angsty as you put it! And Namik Paul with his top notch performances is making me go all mushy! 

I just wish I didn't have to go back. I want to stay..I can't be so far away from you...I can't, Sumo !
And yes, I did see that. In a few seconds of the precap. He doesn't want to go, cause abhi toh maza aana shuru hua tha, sighBroken Heart

Until next timeCool

Me Cheerleader Hug You left me a love letter reply !!! *squeals* 
The letters that start with my Sumo really feel like Shravan for me cause he was the one who gave her that name...and in the 10 years he was gone, Suman was being Suman, the Sumo personality of hers had faded, especially with her family. I love that Shravan is bringing her Sumo back to life. That's why iI use 'my sumo' so often. 
You have a habit a way of picking my own personal lines from the letters...just so you know. And now I look forward to see what lines you liked the most Embarrassed. You are so right ! Shravan loves Sumo in a way he is not even aware of. He has a way of loving her very unconditionally. and on the other hand, the things he does for her, i feel like they aren't for her, they are for him.. Because Sumo is happy, that makes Shravan happy. And his love is so beautiful ! 
@RED...Perfect perfect ! I loved that bit of your reply especially. Shravan even surrounded by a family is a rather lonely soul. I think he has always been bit of a loner. But what is sad is that the boy has so much love to give..so much love to give unconditionally. He loves his brother and if his brother gets the firm, he will be happy for him..because he feels his brother truly deserves it..Wish Chachi could understand that. Shravan deserves more love than the world is giving him :( 
And yes..one thought i wanted to add from your other reply, the pushkar-preeti story is going too fast for my liking. I was liking the small scenes they were getting initnally but suddenly we are going full-fledged towards a friendship in just two days. But i think that has to do with time pressures and the fact that NiMik are already shooting crazy hours and the supporting cast needed to step in and help out. Thou i wish the writing team was able to do it differently. 

And did i say i loved your reply..cause I loved it LOL
Until next time,
- Reya <3

orion23

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Reya Big smileBig smile loved the letter ..simply beautiful ...thank you for the pm dear...yea her smile makes his whole world bright Big smileLOL bechare ko kya kya karna padta hain...that chachi kahi ki so bad he felt after listening to her words...kachak karke khana tha usse LOL He is enjoying being with suman sooo much ...the way he dragged the kambal was LOLLOL hilarious ...uski biwi banke andar aajati hain woh sumo LOLLOL iss ko har waqt sumo sumo sumo hi yaad ati hain LOLLOL arey haan reya can u plz pm me your maneet work index Big smile Till then take care.
I love the 'fun' groove their friendship has found..and how they joke around and yank each other's chain...and how they are there for each other through and through..sighs. 
Thankoo..so glad you are enjoying these letters.
Oh..i thought i had PMed the manatee index to you...my bad. I shall PM that soon soon :)

- Reya <3
orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

ReyaHug

Until next timeCool

Me Cheerleader Hug You left me a love letter reply !!! *squeals* 
The letters that start with my Sumo really feel like Shravan for me cause he was the one who gave her that name...and in the 10 years he was gone, Suman was being Suman, the Sumo personality of hers had faded, especially with her family. I love that Shravan is bringing her Sumo back to life. That's why iI use 'my sumo' so often. 
You have a habit a way of picking my own personal lines from the letters...just so you know. And now I look forward to see what lines you liked the most Embarrassed. You are so right ! Shravan loves Sumo in a way he is not even aware of. He has a way of loving her very unconditionally. and on the other hand, the things he does for her, i feel like they aren't for her, they are for him.. Because Sumo is happy, that makes Shravan happy. And his love is so beautiful ! 
@RED...Perfect perfect ! I loved that bit of your reply especially. Shravan even surrounded by a family is a rather lonely soul. I think he has always been bit of a loner. But what is sad is that the boy has so much love to give..so much love to give unconditionally. He loves his brother and if his brother gets the firm, he will be happy for him..because he feels his brother truly deserves it..Wish Chachi could understand that. Shravan deserves more love than the world is giving him :( 
And yes..one thought i wanted to add from your other reply, the pushkar-preeti story is going too fast for my liking. I was liking the small scenes they were getting initnally but suddenly we are going full-fledged towards a friendship in just two days. But i think that has to do with time pressures and the fact that NiMik are already shooting crazy hours and the supporting cast needed to step in and help out. Thou i wish the writing team was able to do it differently. 

And did i say i loved your reply..cause I loved it LOL
Until next time,
- Reya <3

ReyaHug

What can I say, I kind of got carried away to a point where the reply turned out long enough to be a postLOL
And yes you happened to mention you loved itDancing

@ Bold, Couldn't agree more, absolutely spot on! Shravan is a loner but a massive bundle of love.. And there's something in his core that just doesn't allow him to do bad with people, point in case; kamini chachi! The guy has no bad blood what so ever.. Me love him more Heart
Enough said!

@Red, Yey!!Party Well I guess great minds think alike, eh?Wink

Can't wait for your next set of letters... 

Cheerleader signing offEmbarrassed

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged

May 4th/May 5th 

Sumo, My Sumo 

I wish there was another way..I wish I could stay back..for my dad, for you. I can understand that you are upset with Chachi. But honestly, I can understand where she is coming from as a mother. She just wants the best for her son, she wants her son to have everything he derserves. Not every mother can love their son the way Chachi does, not every mother fights for their child like Chachi. Pushkar is lucky he has a mother who is there for him, who wants the best for him. And I want my brother to have everything he deserves. He has worked hard along side with Dad for years now, the firm rightfully belongs to him. My Chote, I love him so much. He will always be my brother. I want him to understand that I am going back for his sake..because I want him to have everything. I will hurt myself but I won't let my brother suffer.

I wish there was another solution to this problem, that there was another way to save my family..but this looks like the only way I have right now. I am trying to do right by my family. And I am hurting the people I love. I had to hurt my dad. The only thing he wanted was for his son to stay with him. How could I tell him that I want to stay with him too. That his son loves him very much...that his son wants to see him everyday too, at the dining table, at the office, at court. He wants me..his son. And I want him..my dad. How can I make him understand that I have to do this..I have to leave everything I love behind...for the sake of my family.

When I left ten years ago, I though I had made one of the hardest decisions of my life. I had to leave you behind. Leaving you had hurt..it really had. But this time, I think I am breaking apart...every moment that brings me closer to leaving you hurts more than the last. But yet, I want to live every moment with you...I want every moment to become a beautiful memory. And I am going to keep every single memory in my heart and relive every single day. Like when you call me and just go off talking in typical Sumo way...even when I am not with you, you can make me smile, you can make laugh. Only you can bring that kind of joy to my heart. And when you get sad, I can't bear it. I want you to be happy in every last moment we spend together. You know, I am kind of glad I hurt my ankle and had to stay back. Because I got this day to spend you with you..I got to make beautiful memories with you. Thank you for giving me this day..for giving me these memories.I am going to miss all this..I am going to miss you. I am going to miss you being there for me. I am going to miss you taking care of me. The way you scold me while you put ice on..the way you brought all our childhood memories back to life...the way you gave me a live show...the way we got to laugh together on this last day...I am going to miss everything. Even with our beautiful memories, I know I am going to miss you so much. Every. Single. Day.

- Your best friend Shravan

~~

There we have it ! So sorry about the wait for these. I am keeping busy with some family stuff so I probably won't be able to write as regularly for the next week or so. But the epsidoes have been so amazing ! I had to make sure to pen something. This letter is nice and long so that should make up for the delay

Loads of love,

Reya <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110moonstonespiritshivani_aglYourDreampotterginnysapphire3orion23Ri21pearl100

Go to top