Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters To Sumo (Daily Episode Take) May 16th-/May 20th (pg.9) (Page 6)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

April 28th/April 29th 

Have I told you how beautiful you looked last night ? Even the Chaand would agree with me. Actually your beauty could rival his. You looked...just like a princess. I loved that color you were wearing. And your hair was let out, I was tempted to play with your hair the way the breeze was. Sitting under the moonlight, you looked more beautiful than I ever seen you look. My favorite part was that little bindi you were wearing. Seeing you wear that bindi reminded me of the day we spent at your old house...the day you let me really see you. I loved seeing you wearing the bindi in the memory of your Ma. I felt like your Ma was with us last night, celebrating our victory.

I wish you could see yourself from my eyes. Only then you would know, how beautiful you are, both on the inside and the outside. I had always know how beautiful you were. I was pretty smitten with you when we were younger. But these past weeks, I have gotten to see how beautiful your heart is.  Your heart is beautiful, Sumo. Your heart cares for others more than they sometimes they deserve. Your heart forgives easily. Your heart loves easily. And I love your heart.

I have known you for a long time, Sumo. I have known you for precisely 11 years, 11 months and 9 days. And I have never forgotten you in all these years, not for a year, not for a month, not for a day, not even for a second. But honestly, I tried. I tried really hard to forget you, forget the Sumo who hurt me, forget the Sumo who used to make me smile and laugh. I tried to forget everything about you..and I failed. I failed at forgetting you, Sumo. You know why ? Because what we share is special. We have a special bond..our bond of friendship. Years have gone by but I have never been able to forget our friendship. Every moment with Sumo, Every moment with you is still with me. I have carried those memories, our friendship in my heart for years.

And now I don't want to forget you. I don't want to lose you. I cannot lose you, Sumo. I can't..I know this time my heart won't survive. This time, I want a friendship for a lifetime. And this friendship, this new friendship, I want to start this new friendship with just our happy memories. All the past mistakes we made, they don't matter now. We have waited 10 years for this new friendship and I promise, we will never lose our special bond. And I vow never to let anyone disrespect you and our special bond. Our friendship doesn't need to be questioned the way it was by everyone.  What you mean to me, what I mean to you...only we need to understand that meaning. We are friends, we are best friendship. I once loved you, Sumo. And I might still love you. I have told myself that I will never risk our friendship, I won't lose you. And that's why I will define my love for you with our newfound friendship. Under the moonlight I asked you for your friendship and gave you my heart in return. Because for me, Pyar Dosti Hai. Love is friendship. Friendship is love. And for me, Sumo is friendship, Sumo is love. Sumo is my everything.

- Your new friend Shravan

~~

I loved the Thursday ShraMan moonlight scene, it was so beautiful ! And I am so happy with the new route the CVs have taken. This new friendship, this new start they are making is going to make their relationship stronger. Now there is no room for their past mistakes, now they start a new journey and they are only bringing their good memories..And its going to all sorts of beautiful watching these best friends fall in love ! Because love is friendship and I believe that friends make the best life partners so I am super excited !

I hope you all enjoy this letter. I don't think it came out all that great...I mean the moonlight scene was so beautiful,  I don't think I was able to capture the essence of Shravan.

But do share your thoughts on Shravan and what you thought of him 

Loads of love,

Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 03 May 2016 at 7:11pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110potterginnyVishakha2092Glimmer-siliya---Amulya--shalz_123Echoesofpassionsapphire3Ri21pearl100orion23rekha.366-Swetha-

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hello Reya Big smile thank you for the pm dear...loved the way you expressed shravan's feelings...it's simply beautiful..yes suman looked beautiful that night Big smile so sharavan wanted to bond with her for life long be it friendship as well...I'm confused regarding 11 yrs has he known her only for an yr before leaving for London ?? and 10 yrs added after he met her...am i right? 

Me glad to see that shrvan finally gets to the real baeutiful sumo who doesn't hesitate to help others at all...all those memories are gonna be added to his treasure list ...enjoyed reading your letter...waiting for the next part...till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 30 April 2016 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Oh ReyaHug
Everytime I think, this was the best piece and the next would be a tad bit paler in comparison, you surprise me! This gentle Shravan, this guy who would do just about anything for Sumo, I love himHeart and through these letters you bring that guy in the fore! Amazing stuff hereClap

The guy was so awestruck by her beauty, it was glistening in his eyes. Day Dreaming

I love your heart. Such a simple line, just four words, but oh the depth! Love it! It's so much more intimate than saying I love you.. Embarrassed 

"Pyar Dosti Hai. Love is friendship. Friendship is love. And for me, Sumo is friendship, Sumo is love. Sumo is my everything." Enough said!!

I loved this postClap

maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug
Another feather in your cap! You rock this! Clap
All that I wait for Shravan to say, you voice out in these letters...
Bang onParty

Coming to the episode, it was such a treat to watch today. I just adore their relation and the fact that both their families are so chill about it, makes it all the more awesome. It was really nice to see the two families gel so well, other than kamini of course. But everyone else, so at home! GoalsHeart

And Shravan yesterday, he was like this child in the garb of a man! And what a man, who's not afraid to show that he cares, not one bit perturbed to bring out his inner child! He will casually ask her family about her, gingerly pull her leg, hog on the laddoos and jump on the cot, cause well he can. It's his house too you know! Embarrassed

Is it me or Sumo looked like a vision! So simple and elegant yet so beautiful! Day Dreaming

I hope Shravan finds the cure to his aching heart.. 
I hope Suman sees his love just the way it is, pure..
I hope one day she does read his letter..

Until next timeHug
CHeerleader Hug you always leave me your words and hugs on both the threads ! I absolutely love that ! 
And @ bold..absolutely beautiful words ! I specially loved that bit. 
The atmosphere created at the family dinner was honestly was pleasing to see...the way the families mingle and maybe that equation might change in the future. And i see the families becoming more cautious of Shravan and Sumo's friendship after the photos incident. But before the photos issue happened..yes, it was wonderful to see the easy acceptance of their relationship. 
And Shravan's comfort and ease at Sumo's house was...so heartwarming. It makes it seem like the past 10 years never happened...that Shravan has the habit of coming for dinner and Sumo still cooks for me..And he still eats too many ladoos LOL 
Until next time Hug
- Reya <3

Ah, A few words a few hugs, your posts deserve at least that much! Hug

Agreed, the equation between the families may change in the future, but I'm sure, they will eventually see how pure their relation is.. and by they I mean everyone save kamini chachi ji!  That woman is too hateful for her own good.. 

And yes it's almost as if that decade never happened, and that's what I love! Cause isn't that how best friend's are supposed to be.. no matter the distance, the time, the hurt, at the end of the day, the friend is all that matters! Love friendships that run so deep! It makes life so much more beautiful Heart

maankigeet4ever

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Reya!
You said it all!
Thank you for this.
Love,
Ginny