Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters To Sumo (Daily Episode Take) May 16th-/May 20th (pg.9) (Page 5)

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by shalz_123

Yes they won.loved ur 25th ka letter..now I m waiting fr ur 26th ka letter..I wanna know what was going on Shravan's mind when he cornered her...when r u writing. Jaldi likho. Bas
Thank you Embarrassed
I didn't write a letter for the 26th..so i will do a combined letter for 26h and 27th :) 

- Reya <3

But bhy? Write naaa...flashing my eye lashes n trying to look cute...pleej. Tumi ki Mishti meye...

Edited by shalz_123 - 27 April 2016 at 12:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4everorion23

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

April 26th/April 27th

Sumo, a good lawyer just doesn't think of everything, he plans for everything. And I planned to win the case ! However that happens. But you know I didn't just fight like an Oxford grad, successful lawyer, I fought like your Shravan. I did everything for that smile of yours I thought I would get when the judge finally ruled in our favour.  I did everything for you for that smile but you walked away. Every time you silently walk away from me, it hurts my heart a little more than the last time. I am hoping I can start building endurance or my heart will be in constant pain. But I understood much later that I didn't get that smile for a reason. You wanted to make sure I had a reason to smile too.

You made me stand tall in front of my family. I just want to say..thank you. Thank you for caring for my happiness...for the longest time I thought you didn't care about me. Thank you for showing me you care. Thank you for showing me that we matter to each other..that we will always save each other..that we will always fight in each other's corner.  You gave me credit for your own plan, you made a hero in front of my family..you made me seem better than I am. And all because of you, my evening turned out completely different. Now, I could have both you and my family in one place..in your house. Sometimes I feel like I never left from London...that's the easiness and comfort I feel at your house. I can eat as many ladoos as I want..I can throw myself on the cot and relax with your family. They make me feel like I belong, that I am one of their own.

Just before I close off yet another letter you will never get, you should know I know exactly what I am doing. *wink* You think I don't hear your heart running a marathon whenever I come too close ? I kinda get a kick out of it. All this..this is new..I can get you flustered. I can make you shutter.. I can make you shy. What you don't know is that my heart beats just as fast as yours whenever we are close. That all this..this isn't new. These are foreign feeling for my heart. Yes I am feeling them after a long time but...they aren't new for me.

- Shravan 

~~

And now you have Shravan's thoughts on the past two episodes. It's a tad shorter than I was aiming for but I will make it up with next letter. The episodes are turning out beautiful..each better than the one before. I love the way the romance has started, where it looks natural..it feels right.

And the togetherness of both the famalies, save for Chachi, was all so wonderful to see. Are we getting a Pushkar-Preeti Jodi ? Pushkar is a cutie ! Can't wait to see if the CVs will explore that route.

I shall await you thoughts and insights

Love,

Reya <3

For Sumo's Box of Memories: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614154&PID=133415837&#p133415837

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 27 April 2016 at 9:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110CashiviVishakha2092-siliya-twinkle10orion23Ri21pearl100

twinkle10 IF-Dazzler
twinkle10
twinkle10

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
At this point in time in the show, it doesn't matter if suman is friendzoned or they don't kiss or hug etc. Because there is something about the friendship these two share that speaks volumes of the love and affection they both carry in their hearts for each other. Tomorrow, even if Shravan asks Suman to remain his best friend for life, I'd see his boundless love for her asking her to never leave him. 
The episode overall was simple, fresh and light and funny. It's a great building block for if they are soon heading for the intense romance Suman and Shravan may begin to share in the upcoming weeks. I'd fully credit the writers here for not rushing the romance, but give it time to sink in for either one of them that their togetherness, their bond of friendship and their constant need of having each other by their side is in fact the love that has continued to evolve over the last years.
 As long as they continue to believe and hold on to this friendship of theirs, their love will be able to pass any tests of life. 

Family drama and family politics is kind of expected on any family TV series. So the road ahead isn't going to be as easy and blissful as it all seems at this stage. Perhaps that's why they presented a happy dinner celebration of the two families because there may be full chances we may not get to see something like this for a while. But Suman and Shravan carry an immense amount of respect and love for each other's families and it'd be interesting to see how they bond and invest that trust in each other to bring out the happy ending of their love story. 

---------
You my Sunny, are an absolute genius! I can't believe I've missed out on so many beautiful passages of your thoughts and I hope to catch up on it really soon. Thankyou for spoiling all of us with your beautiful insights! 

Lots of love
Twinkie <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Cashivi-siliya-Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
word to what twinkle said Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle10maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
ReyaHug
Another feather in your cap! You rock this! Clap
All that I wait for Shravan to say, you voice out in these letters...
Bang onParty

Coming to the episode, it was such a treat to watch today. I just adore their relation and the fact that both their families are so chill about it, makes it all the more awesome. It was really nice to see the two families gel so well, other than kamini of course. But everyone else, so at home! GoalsHeart

And Shravan yesterday, he was like this child in the garb of a man! And what a man, who's not afraid to show that he cares, not one bit perturbed to bring out his inner child! He will casually ask her family about her, gingerly pull her leg, hog on the laddoos and jump on the cot, cause well he can. It's his house too you know! Embarrassed

Is it me or Sumo looked like a vision! So simple and elegant yet so beautiful! Day Dreaming

I hope Shravan finds the cure to his aching heart.. 
I hope Suman sees his love just the way it is, pure..
I hope one day she does read his letter..

Until next timeHug

Edited by orion23 - 28 April 2016 at 6:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hey Reya Big smile thanks for the pm Big smile enjoyed reading your letter...just loved the way suman gave him credit ...he was touched...glad to see their comfort level increase...waiting for your next part...till then take care.

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle10

At this point in time in the show, it doesn't matter if suman is friendzoned or they don't kiss or hug etc. Because there is something about the friendship these two share that speaks volumes of the love and affection they both carry in their hearts for each other. Tomorrow, even if Shravan asks Suman to remain his best friend for life, I'd see his boundless love for her asking her to never leave him. 
The episode overall was simple, fresh and light and funny. It's a great building block for if they are soon heading for the intense romance Suman and Shravan may begin to share in the upcoming weeks. I'd fully credit the writers here for not rushing the romance, but give it time to sink in for either one of them that their togetherness, their bond of friendship and their constant need of having each other by their side is in fact the love that has continued to evolve over the last years.
 As long as they continue to believe and hold on to this friendship of theirs, their love will be able to pass any tests of life. 

Family drama and family politics is kind of expected on any family TV series. So the road ahead isn't going to be as easy and blissful as it all seems at this stage. Perhaps that's why they presented a happy dinner celebration of the two families because there may be full chances we may not get to see something like this for a while. But Suman and Shravan carry an immense amount of respect and love for each other's families and it'd be interesting to see how they bond and invest that trust in each other to bring out the happy ending of their love story. 

---------
You my Sunny, are an absolute genius! I can't believe I've missed out on so many beautiful passages of your thoughts and I hope to catch up on it really soon. Thankyou for spoiling all of us with your beautiful insights! 

Lots of love
Twinkie <3
Sighs...you have left me words !! You left me your beautiful words ! I just need to soak in the moment cause its been so long !!! 
I seriously wanted to bold everything you wrote cause I pretty much loved everything you said. First, I am with you...ShraMan's relationship really doesn't need a title, what they feel for each other is felt right in their hearts ! Friendship..as Shravan said is the most beautiful ehaas, friendship is for life ! friendship is first connected Sumo and Shravan ! And when Shravan asked Sumo for friendship, he asked for what he thought she could give him. It is important to remember that Sumo isn't in love with Shravan yet..she feels something ! but she hasn't realized what that something is..and when she will, then she will..but for now..I would love to see their rekindled friendship !

Thank you leaving me your amazingness ! 
Loads of love
Reya aka Your Sunny <3

orion23

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug
Another feather in your cap! You rock this! Clap
All that I wait for Shravan to say, you voice out in these letters...
Bang onParty

Coming to the episode, it was such a treat to watch today. I just adore their relation and the fact that both their families are so chill about it, makes it all the more awesome. It was really nice to see the two families gel so well, other than kamini of course. But everyone else, so at home! GoalsHeart

And Shravan yesterday, he was like this child in the garb of a man! And what a man, who's not afraid to show that he cares, not one bit perturbed to bring out his inner child! He will casually ask her family about her, gingerly pull her leg, hog on the laddoos and jump on the cot, cause well he can. It's his house too you know! Embarrassed

Is it me or Sumo looked like a vision! So simple and elegant yet so beautiful! Day Dreaming

I hope Shravan finds the cure to his aching heart.. 
I hope Suman sees his love just the way it is, pure..
I hope one day she does read his letter..

Until next timeHug
CHeerleader Hug you always leave me your words and hugs on both the threads ! I absolutely love that ! 
And @ bold..absolutely beautiful words ! I specially loved that bit. 
The atmosphere created at the family dinner was honestly was pleasing to see...the way the families mingle and maybe that equation might change in the future. And i see the families becoming more cautious of Shravan and Sumo's friendship after the photos incident. But before the photos issue happened..yes, it was wonderful to see the easy acceptance of their relationship. 
And Shravan's comfort and ease at Sumo's house was...so heartwarming. It makes it seem like the past 10 years never happened...that Shravan has the habit of coming for dinner and Sumo still cooks for me..And he still eats too many ladoos LOL 
Until next time Hug
- Reya <3

orion23

Go to top