Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters To Sumo (Daily Episode Take) May 16th-/May 20th (pg.9) (Page 3)

shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

You are right. You don't need to say thank you to me. We don't have a thank you type relationship. We have a friendship type relationship. I like that we are able to easily slip back into the 15 years old Shravan and Sumo. But I think told this new friendship we are developing..I am starting to like this more. I told you that I am doing all this for you. But what I didn't tell you is that I am doing all this for myself. I am saving your house because it means so much to me.  Your house is my house too. My memories live here. My Sumo lives here.

My Sumo lives here. My Sumo whose room I can easily walk into knowing I have the right. My Sumo who drops me to my car in the dark. I don't want the light to ever get fixed. I like the extra precious minutes I get with you. My Sumo who holds onto me when she stumbles. How far we have come? Just look at how far we have come. Just weeks ago, I let you stumble and now I know I can't let you fall. You reached out for support, my strength and that means so much to me. My Sumo I am getting to know to know all over again. My Sumo lives her.

How is that every time I try to make everything right, something just ends up going wrong ? I am sorry I got angry at you. You aren't an outsider. You are my Sumo..you are my family too. I don't know why everyone is asking me to choose between you and Varun. How can I pick two people I care so much about? I shouldn't have to pick here. I am supposed to do what is right..and fighting this case till the end is what is right.I can fight the world for you, I can fight with you for you. I am not going to give up on you like this. You told me to leave the case because you don't want my family to break. Don't you understand ? You are my family too ! And I am not going to let you lose. I made you a promise and I don't break promises. Shravan Maltorta is going to figure something out. We are going to win the case tomorrow..I promise.

Your Shravan

~~

HOW COME I MISSED THIS??Shocked
WORD TO WORD.. I REALLY DONT WANT TO REPEAT EVERY TIME THAT ALL THEIR SCENES HAVE SO MUCH MEANING ATTACHED TO THEM..
I SIMPLY LOVE THEIR CONVERSATION... AND THEIR EMOTIONAL JOURNEY!
FROM THE LAST TIME WERE SHRAVAN DOESNT GIVES DAMN TO WHETHER SUMO HAS FALLEN AND NOW HOW SHE HOLDS ON TO HIM AND THAT UNSAID LINES WHICH SHRAVAN EMOTES THAT " I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL. I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU EVERYTIME"

AMAZING WRITING ! KUDOS TO CVSSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85maankigeet4ever

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Reading ur post for the first time and really liked it. Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Look Sumo, I don't easily take a case on but when I do, I win it. And this isn't just a case, this is your case ! This case may be the most important battle I ever fight...because I need to win it. I am not fighting for my victory, I am fighting for yours. I promised you I wouldn't let you lose and Shravan Maltorta doesn't break promises. More importantly, Sumo's Shravan doesn't ever let his Sumo down. My decision is that I will fight this case and I will make you win too. There was no doubt in mind that I am going to show up to court. The question was how I am going to show up.

I heard what had to say. I heard everyone's words but it's your words that are echoing the loudest in my ears...in my heart. Because even when you were asking me not to show up to court, you were saying that you needed me to show up. Your eyes spoke to me. They don't lie to me. They speak for your heart. Pushkar says I should listen to heart, not my brain whenever I can't make a decision. But the thing is I have already made a decision. I don't need my brain to figure this dilemma out. My heart already knows what's right..it already knows what I need to do. It already knows its loyalty lies with his Sumo. My heart knows, Sumo.

Can I just gloat for a few minutes? Please? Cause it was so damn satisfying to take Khosla down. I am sorry I came a little late. I know you had been waiting despite what you said..I knew you were waiting. I had to pull an Oxford grad' lawyer move and figure out how to get here. And did you see what your Oxford grad lawyer did today ? I took Khosla down at his own game. Damn, it was fun !

Do you know what else I did today ? I made you win..I made you win, Sumo ! We did it ! Your house is safe, our memories are safe. And now, you can stand tall because Priya Aunty has been proven innocent. I know that's what was most important to you...saving your Ma's name. I have kept my promise, Sumo. Today, you won...because my Sumo could never lose. There's no way her Shravan would have let her lose.

- Shravan  

~~

What an episode !! Finally Khosla is taken down ! It was so satisfying to see Khosla's expressions as he slowly realized how he got beat at his own game ! Shravan's hero' entry was so damn fine. I also loved the reflective aspect of today's episode to show Shravan and Sumo's inner thoughts. So often Sumo's thoughts are hidden from us, to given a glimpse of her inner turmoil was a such a treat.

EEEPSSS...PRECAP is the OLV..oh my heart shall not survive tomorrow !!! 

Do give you thoughts on the episode.

- Reya <3

p.s Sumo's thoughts on today's episode can be found here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614154&PID=133356754&#p133356754

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 25 April 2016 at 8:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaupraan_chauorion23Ri21pearl100SahSah

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
That last line, Reya!!! Because there is no way her Shravan will ever let her lose... Yes, yes, yes!!! Couldn't agree more. You rock girl!

Edited by an_chau - 25 April 2016 at 9:41pm

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_chau

That last line, Reya!!! Because there is no way her Shravan will ever let her lose... Yes, yes, yes!!! Couldn't agree more. You rock girl!
Exactly ! He would never let her lose and i swear there were beautiful moments today where it looked it was just Shravan and Suman..and everything he was doing was...just for her ! 

Thank you Hug
- Reya <3
orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
ReyaHug
Was waiting for this!

Shravan becomes such a child when talking to Sumo, loved the gloating bit! So cute .. Oxford grad lawyer.. he's so proud of himself, as he should beDay Dreaming

The 'There's no way her Shravan would have let her lose.'
This bit just made meHeart

Amazing update as usual.. and about the response lessening... mine just keeps on increasing so please don't stop writing these!

Thanks for the PMEmbarrassed daily PM's will be thoroughly appreciatedTongue

maankigeet4ever

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hello Reya Big smile always love to read your letters...as usual beautifully written dear...loved the court room drama esp when shravan says aa ba oo regarding khosla LOLLOL Agar pushkar ke pov se dekhe toh kahega yeh bhai hamesha muje pe kyun gussa dikhata hain LOL main zara bhashan deke irk karu LOL

Very true shravan will never let down his sumo and he shall never break his promise at all, he understood her so well as you pointed out...Thank you so much for the Pm dear...eagerly waiting for the next part...till then take care.

Btw just wanted to ask do you have an index of your work related to mannet ff or arshi ff ...would love to read them as well.

Edited by pearl100 - 26 April 2016 at 5:22am

maankigeet4ever

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Just about amazing these letters are
You need to let the makers see them and let them be inspired 

Awww these two are love 

Go to top