Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters To Sumo (Daily Episode Take) May 16th-/May 20th (pg.9) (Page 10)

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Letters to Sumo- May 16th- May 20th 

Sumo, My Sumo,

Can I just say how much I hate it when we fight ? I do, I really hate that we lock heads because our outlook on life is so different. See, I can accept that we both think differently but I just don't like it when we fight about differences. You are my constant in life, Sumo. You are one person I will always need. You are my person. You are my anchor..you hold me steady. And we fight, you say mean things to each other. I say words I wish I could take back. When we fight, you walk away from me, I hate watching you walk away from me. I hate fighting with you because when we fight..I can't call you to hear your voice, I can't tease you, and I can't bicker with you. I can't be your Shravan when we fight...and honestly, being your Shravan is my favourite version of myself.

But Your Shravan is different from Shravan Maltorta, they are two different people. You have to understand that. Who I am with you, I can't be with anyone else. How I feel about you, my best friend, who is a woman is not how I feel about other women. Shravan Maltorta can't change, Sumo ! It might not make sense to you that I hate women solely on my mother's abandonment. But think about it, Sumo. A mother is a boy's first true love. She is the one who is suppose to nurture you, she is one who is suppose to teach you how to love and care for other people. A mother is supposed to teach her son how to treat women with respect and dignity. A mother is a boy's first example of what a woman is suppose to be. And my Ma wasn't any of that ! She didn't love me ! She didn't stay with me and my dad ! She left us ! She left us !

And despite it all..I still love her..I still miss her. I hate that I love her..I hate that I still think of her. I think of how life could have been if my Ma had stayed with us. I think about...about her. I try to imagine how she looks now, is she just as beautiful as she was before ? I think about why she left us..I think that if she ever loved me...and if she loved me..then why she leave me ? Why did my Ma leave me ?

- Shravan

~~

ReyaHug
Am I glad to see you!!!!! 
Loved both the letters!!
Top notch.. and only now I realise how I've missed your letters! 
@ Bold: My favourite lines! Sumo is in the very DNA of Shravan Malhotra, he tries and will try to lessen the effect she has on him, but he will only end up intensifying his feelings. I've mentioned before, for Shravan, the only thing that ever matters is Sumo.. What she thinks, how she feels... it's like she is engraved in his very soul.Heart
@ Red: Being your Shravan is my favourite version of myself.. SighDay Dreaming so many feels with this one sentence .. Totally love it!
Why did my Ma leave me? A painfully deep question. This question is all that resonates through Shravan's mind.. the guy is so distraught, he never really came to terms with the fact that a mother, his mother could do such a thing. So he does the next best thing, claim that all women are alike. If all women are alike, the blame on his mother isn't so grave anymore.. Ouch

Enough said.. Welcome back you lovely creature!!
Until next timeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Sumo's Box of Memories : May 16th- May 20

You know, I find it so odd that the man I love is helping my family find a ladka' for me. Or maybe you wouldn't find it weird cause you don't know that I love you. Just like I didn't know you loved me all those years ago. We really gotta work on our timing. Okay, I should probably be more serious because there are important things I have to tell.

Like the fact that I did indeed make that daal you love so much. Or more importantly that it was your Ma that taught me how to make the daal you love so much.  Shravan, you may have forgotten that the dall recipe you love so much is your Ma's but you haven't forgotten the essence of her love, have you ? Ten years is a long time, Shravan. A long time for the heart to heal, for the wounds to heal..but we didn't forget each other..and you haven't forgotten your Ma either. The aroma of the daal reminds you of her..the taste of the daal reminds you of her love. You still remember her. You still love her.

Shravan, you know my Nanu says that there is no problem that can't be solved if you two sit down and talk about it. I think your parents had a small misunderstanding that led to years of separation. I know that when you find out that I have met her, you are going to be upset at me...actually, you are pretty much going to be livid about it. But I am doing this for you...I want you to know your Ma again. I want you to have your mother in your life. Parents leave a vacany in your heart that no other love will ever fill. I miss my parents so much, I would do anything even if to have them back for a few moments, just so I could tell them how much I love them. I want you to have that chance. I want you to be happy, Shravan. And that can only happen if you fight your demons..if you fight your fears and if you let the past go, if you let of the tight grip you have on it. You are only hurting yourself, Shravan. And it hurts my heart to see you hurting.

I love you Shravan and your happiness means everything to me. I am trying to find a way to give your Ma back to you...

- Your Sumo

~~

ReyaHug

@Bold : Now that's exactly why I love Sumo!! She's so selfless.. And when it comes to Shravan, she will go to any lengths for his happiness.. And Shravan, likewise.. you gotta love these twoHeart
The ubiquitous dal.. He knows the recipe but forgot who used to make it.. Somewhere I feel he knows that Sumo made that dal, thats why he's so into itLOL
I like how Sumo knows his exact reaction when he does figure out what she's upto.. But she will go ahead with her plans cause she wants Shravan to have the chance she never hadDay Dreaming

@ Red : My absolute favourite lines! Take a bow for bringing it out so beautifully.. This inherent need these two have to see each other happy, just melts my heartHeart

Now that you're back, I hope you keep writing these awesome letters!
Cheerleader signing outHug
Breezyexpanse Goldie
Breezyexpanse
Breezyexpanse

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Hello I'm a silent reader of the forum

This is the 1st time I'm commenting ...

I have read all your updates...

Your   r a brilliant  writer both letters to sumo and Sumo's box of memories are fanasticClap

Edited by siliya21 - 23 May 2016 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4everorion23

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_chau

Thanks for the pm... what a nice update... the story's getting real interesting now, is it not? :)
Yes...the story is starting to get really interesting with the parallel tracks of ShraMan's love story and Nirmala
Thanks for stopping by, Anu :) 

- Reya <3

Originally posted by pearl100

Reya Reya Hugsoo happy to see you back ...loved your letters thankfully there was not much daal in it LOL yes shravan does miss his mother a lot ...he does vaguely remember tasting it...and love the way sumo is trying to bring the mother-son together...Nanu was absolutely right if both of them sit and talk then the misunderstandings can be sorted out...but this job can be done by sumo alone...neither of them want to go near each other...how we humans remember things that we were close to a thing or a person in spite of so many years ...that is the beauty of human emotions...absolutely brilliant letters and totally enjoyed your summary of the week...Till then take care.Big smile
lol..i aim to please LOL
The human mind and heart are so complex ! And at times at battle with each other. Shavan's heart knows and remembers his Ma, his heart has kept her memories in one small corner of his heart but its his mind that forces him to remember her bretrayal..its his mind that reminds him that he must hate her. But a child and parent's relationship is a precious one. And i hope to see their misunderstandings being solved and Shravan getting the love of both his parents. 
- Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug
Am I glad to see you!!!!! 
Loved both the letters!!
Top notch.. and only now I realise how I've missed your letters! 
@ Bold: My favourite lines! Sumo is in the very DNA of Shravan Malhotra, he tries and will try to lessen the effect she has on him, but he will only end up intensifying his feelings. I've mentioned before, for Shravan, the only thing that ever matters is Sumo.. What she thinks, how she feels... it's like she is engraved in his very soul.Heart
@ Red: Being your Shravan is my favourite version of myself.. SighDay Dreaming so many feels with this one sentence .. Totally love it!
Why did my Ma leave me? A painfully deep question. This question is all that resonates through Shravan's mind.. the guy is so distraught, he never really came to terms with the fact that a mother, his mother could do such a thing. So he does the next best thing, claim that all women are alike. If all women are alike, the blame on his mother isn't so grave anymore.. Ouch

Enough said.. Welcome back you lovely creature!!
Until next timeHug

Me Cheerleader Hug I swear you are the only soul who gets excited about these letters LOL
@Bold...ON POINT ! i absolutely love the way you described what Sumo means for Shravan. She really is his everything and it makes me wonder just how he survived without her for 10 years. He is really trying to keep her in a neat corner marked 'friend' in his heart but we are seeing that it is not working out so well for him..Poor lad. 
@Red. You gave his reasoning so well ! He is a smart lad and he has a solid heart but the only thing he seems firm on is his dislike for women ! why ? exactly what you said, if all women are selfish and cruel then that solves the his dilemma of why his mother is the way she is. I mentioned in another comment that Shravan lately is fighting this heart vs. mind battle when it comes to his Ma. His heart who remembers the little happy moments of the past, of the love he and his Ma shared but its mind that keeps reminding him of her betrayal and the hate he must hold for her ! 
Until next time Hug
- Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orion23

ReyaHug

@Bold : Now that's exactly why I love Sumo!! She's so selfless.. And when it comes to Shravan, she will go to any lengths for his happiness.. And Shravan, likewise.. you gotta love these twoHeart
The ubiquitous dal.. He knows the recipe but forgot who used to make it.. Somewhere I feel he knows that Sumo made that dal, thats why he's so into itLOL
I like how Sumo knows his exact reaction when he does figure out what she's upto.. But she will go ahead with her plans cause she wants Shravan to have the chance she never hadDay Dreaming

@ Red : My absolute favourite lines! Take a bow for bringing it out so beautifully.. This inherent need these two have to see each other happy, just melts my heartHeart

Now that you're back, I hope you keep writing these awesome letters!
Cheerleader signing outHug
Cheerleader Hug Can i just mention how much I loved it that you gave me a response for each letter ? Heart
@BOLD. Exactly..Sumo and Shravan are truly selfless when it comes to cone another..and the most beautiful thing they are both slowly realizing just how selfless the other is. Like how Shravan is seeing Sumo is this new light..being this beautiful soul who cares so deeply about others..that warms my heart Heart
Sumo knows exactly what will happen when Shravan will find out the truth but going by what she said..she just wants his smile..she just wants his to be happy..its as simple as that. For that she will face his wrath..Such love Heart
I am gonna try for one for the week..lets seeEmbarrassed
Until next time my friend Hug
- Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siliya21

Hello I'm a silent reader of the forum

This is the 1st time I'm commenting ...

I have read all your updates...

Your   r a brilliant  writer both letters to sumo and Sumo's box of memories are fanasticClap

Hello, extending a warm welcome your way Hug
Thank you so much for commenting to let me know what you think of the letters..so glad to hear that you enjoy them. Hope you keep reading :) 

- Reya <3

Go to top