Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: orion23

Oh ReyaπŸ€—

Everytime I think, this was the best piece and the next would be a tad bit paler in comparison, you surprise me! This gentle Shravan, this guy who would do just about anything for Sumo, I love him❀️ and through these letters you bring that guy in the fore! Amazing stuff hereπŸ‘

The guy was so awestruck by her beauty, it was glistening in his eyes. 

I love your heart. Such a simple line, just four words, but oh the depth! Love it! It's so much more intimate than saying I love you.. πŸ˜³ 

"Pyar Dosti Hai. Love is friendship. Friendship is love. And for me, Sumo is friendship, Sumo is love. Sumo is my everything." Enough said!!

I loved this postπŸ‘

Me Cheerleader πŸ€— your comments always bring the biggest smile to my face ! I am loving the character development of Shravan. How the writers showed him bitter and angry towards Sumo..and slowly but surely, Sumo peeled back layer by layer and we finally get to see the real Shravan ! And now that they have made a fresh start as friend..he doesn't have to make any excuses for what he does for Sumo..now he does them cause she is his best friend..happy sighs 
This letter of Shravan happens to be one my fav so I am glad you loved it πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: orion23

Ah, A few words a few hugs, your posts deserve at least that much! πŸ€—

Agreed, the equation between the families may change in the future, but I'm sure, they will eventually see how pure their relation is.. and by they I mean everyone save kamini chachi ji!  That woman is too hateful for her own good.. 

And yes it's almost as if that decade never happened, and that's what I love! Cause isn't that how best friend's are supposed to be.. no matter the distance, the time, the hurt, at the end of the day, the friend is all that matters! Love friendships that run so deep! It makes life so much more beautiful β€οΈ

I give you back hugs and hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
See...the think the equation has started changing already. The writers have put things into motion to create future tension. First, after the photo incident, the families are more aware of 'what could be' in terms of ShraMan. Such a instance today where Shravan comes to talk to Sumo and the Tiwari ladies get all awkward at leaving Shravan and Sumo alone. Also, this rather sudden Pushkar and Preeti friendship seems to setting grounds for pissing Chachi even more off at the Tiwaris. That lady will not accept Preeti for Pushkar, at least initially. 

I so with you ! The best thing about best friends and real solid friendships is that no matter how long its been, or far apart they have been, when they are together..they easily find their groove. And Shravan and Sumo's friendship is just that. Despite the hidden or undiscovered feelings of love, their core equation remains the same.and that is Friends Forever β€οΈ
I kind went off and this got longer than a reply..my bad πŸ˜†

- Reya <3
Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Reya πŸ€— Thursday's episode was amazing!! I loved it. One of the best episodes so far aired. And your words made it all the more beautiful. 

By extending his hand for friendship, Shravan forged one unbreakable bond. This bond is such that it can never be questioned, broken by anything and it was something she would accept without refusing.  All he wanted was her back in his life. And as a friend she would stay with him forever. 

I loved the maturity with which the whole scene was handled. They never once trivialised each others mistake. Instead they accepted it and decided to move forward into a better phase by putting the hurt behind them. The uneasy undercurrent is now replaced with familiarity that they shared as friends. 

I am so excited for this track!!! Waiting for more!! Write soon πŸ€—

Raksha πŸ€— You are here !! Yay Yay πŸ₯³ Happy finishing exams ! How did they go ?
You are so right ! That was one of the best episodes and hence i found it difficult to bring that beauty to words πŸ˜³
@ bold..exactly ! Shravan and Sumo becoming friends again..officially is the best thing that could have happened to them ! And the way the scene was written deserves a applaud for the writers. I loved how they showed that they are leaving their past mistakes, and ill thoughts all behind but not before acknowledging them..and then they make a fresh start just with their happy memories. So now, they can reminisce with each other, smile at the thought of their younger days. 
And this friendship means no matter what happens, they will be friends. Whenever love does come into the picture, it won't change their core equation of true friendship. And I LOVE FRIENDS TO LOVE relationships ! 
So excited to have you back ! 
Loads of love,
- Reya <3

May 2nd/May 3rd

Sumo, my Sumo. I don't think you realize what I can do for you...you don't realize how far I can go for you. Despite how well we understand each other, you don't understand just what you mean to me. You mean everything to me, Sumo. I have loved you for so many years now..I loved you even when I didn't understand love. You were love for me. And you are friendship for me now. You are everything to me.

And I can do anything for you..anything ! Be it eating 'Authentic Sumo karela' or waiting hours for you at a salon. The point isn't what I do for you, the most important thing for me is what it means to you when I do all these things I really don't want to. Yeah, I should probably confess that I still don't like keralas and I didn't really want to eat them. But you brought them and I couldn't say no to you. But your smile and excitement when I ate them and pretended to enjoy them..that smile, that smile that lights up your eyes, I would do anything for that smile of yours !

And I could do pretty much anything for extra time with you ! even if it means sitting at a salon for hours ! See, no sane guy would ever do what I did and following the guy code' of things never to do, I told you I am not waiting. But your smile that I just talked about, that smile was missing as I walked out. Its what made me come back, I just needed you to smile again..cause your smile makes me smile. Your smile gives me so much happiness. You are first thought in the morning, I check my phone first thing in case you had an overnight crisis that needed solving. When my phone rings, I hope it's you just so I can hear your voice. After being back, after all the tensions of the case, I was fnally beginning to relax, to spend time with you and my family. Over the years, I had forgotten the joy being with your family could bring. I had forgotten what it means to be surrounded by your loved ones..I had forgotten what it means to have a best friend. I had friends in London too, I had a life there but now, I don't miss that life much. Now, I think I don't want to go back to London. I want to stay here..be with you, with my family. But I think for the sake of my family's happiness, I might have to go back. I just wish I didn't have to go back. I want to stay..I can't be so far away from you...I can't, Sumo !

- Shravan 

~~

Viola ! Shravan has spoken. I would just like to mention that every letter I write is what I understand of Shravan..of what he could possibly be thinking. Like him actually not liking keralas is subjective, it may very well be that he does like them..so yeah..just putting it out there😳

I am glad to see Shravan's possible return to London come into the picture. Though, Chachi did a solid job of pissing me off ! she did bring the promo into play. Poor Shravan was so hurt by her words. This boy loves his family very much and just now, he was looking forward to staying longer in India and enjoying his time..sighs. Though, I am curious as to Shravan is going against what we know him for. He loves his family but not a blind way and for him to suddenly return to London as a solution isn't sitting right with me. I guess we will find out more tomorrow.

But there is angst on its way..and I love me some angst ! *squeals*

Do share your thoughts..and silent stalkers, do leave me some love behind ! πŸ˜†

Loads of love,

Reya <3

p.s I tend to eat words as I write..and I have a aversion to proofreading so you have been warned !πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 7 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*Res* 

Your cuteness as you await some angst is so adorable. πŸ˜†

Will be back after my exam 
Originally posted by: twinkle10

*Res* 

Your cuteness as you await some angst is so adorable. πŸ˜†

Will be back after my exam 

Twinkie bear πŸ€—you know how i am when it comes to angst ! Happy sighs.
I wish you 'All the Luck in the world' β€οΈ
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here I am as promised πŸ€— I missed you and your thoughts too!! Finally freedom. No more exams πŸ₯³ 
Confused Sumo is funny!! She comes up with really interesting test cases for Shravan and he comes up with even more amusing and endearing ways to pass these tests. She wants o be more than friends with him but she is scared that she will lose his friendship. But she cant let her doubts rest either because she so badly wants him to feel something more for her. 

But hats off to Shravan!! No man in right mind, the love of your life or friend, would do the things he did. But then again most men in love are crazy (well atleast in fiction πŸ˜† ) , so his need to keep her smile plastered on her face made him do things he would never do otherwise. 

Also, the kamini, Shravan and Pushkar situation reminds me of Ramayana a little. Kamini, like Kaikeyi is so blinded by this need to see her son prosper that she is slowly losing sight of right and wrong. I am eager to see where it goes though. As you said, impending separation means angst!!! Being a fellow angst lover Im way too excited for this track. 

10 years ago, he came to her for help and she had let him down. Now she will be his strength and support him through out. Then he ran away from the situation thinking that he could escape the hurt, but he did hurt for all those years. Now he will stay and resolve the situation and heal his aching heart. 
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ReyaπŸ€—

I love how you start these letters with 'Sumo, My Sumo' It just makes me so  Oh what would it take Shravan to actually refer to her as his?! πŸ˜³ His! SighπŸ€ͺSorry, my mind wanderedπŸ˜‰

'I have loved you for so many years now..I loved you even when I didn't understand love. You were love for me. And you are friendship for me now. You are everything to me.' 
This right here is some serious Jane Austin stuff! My heart, so many feels! β€οΈ 

The depth of this guy's love.. It's so engulfing! He merrily chugs down karela like its sinful chocolate! I really don't think he loves or likes them to this day. The speed at which he eats and then nearly sprints to the bathroom, I can imagine the fate of the karelas. Subjective a thought, but a thought none the less. And I am yet to meet a guy who for one, agrees to wait at a salon, and two whilst waiting gets a thing or two done for himself, talk about being metrosexual. πŸ˜†

Him checking his phone first thing in the morning to see if there is anything from her, CUTE!😳 That's some boyfriend mode right there!

Yesterday's episode had this scene where Pushkar, Varun, Vandy, Lalaji and Kamini😑 were taking a selfie and Shravan was just there, somewhere in the backdrop looking at them affectionately. I just died a little inside at that. His eyes showed so much vulnerability, so much longing.. He just so badly wants to be a part of the family, but alas, his excuse of a chachi, that manipulative woman! I don't think I can be riled up anymore by her than I already am. And agreed with you as to the fact that Shravan never blindly trusted them and would just return. But that Shravan would be the lawyer guy, this Shravan that took the decision is the scared, scarred teenager who knows the pain of having lost his family, and he doesn't want to lose whatever remains. It's just so angsty as you put it! And Namik Paul with his top notch performances is making me go all mushy! 

I just wish I didn't have to go back. I want to stay..I can't be so far away from you...I can't, Sumo !
And yes, I did see that. In a few seconds of the precap. He doesn't want to go, cause abhi toh maza aana shuru hua tha, sighπŸ’”

Alright this reply turned out way longer than expectedπŸ˜†
Anyway, did I say i loved this letter? Cause I loved it! πŸ‘
Until next time😎

Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Me Cheerleader πŸ€— your comments always bring the biggest smile to my face ! I am loving the character development of Shravan. How the writers showed him bitter and angry towards Sumo..and slowly but surely, Sumo peeled back layer by layer and we finally get to see the real Shravan ! And now that they have made a fresh start as friend..he doesn't have to make any excuses for what he does for Sumo..now he does them cause she is his best friend..happy sighs 

This letter of Shravan happens to be one my fav so I am glad you loved it πŸ˜³

I give you back hugs and hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
See...the think the equation has started changing already. The writers have put things into motion to create future tension. First, after the photo incident, the families are more aware of 'what could be' in terms of ShraMan. Such a instance today where Shravan comes to talk to Sumo and the Tiwari ladies get all awkward at leaving Shravan and Sumo alone. Also, this rather sudden Pushkar and Preeti friendship seems to setting grounds for pissing Chachi even more off at the Tiwaris. That lady will not accept Preeti for Pushkar, at least initially. 

I so with you ! The best thing about best friends and real solid friendships is that no matter how long its been, or far apart they have been, when they are together..they easily find their groove. And Shravan and Sumo's friendship is just that. Despite the hidden or undiscovered feelings of love, their core equation remains the same.and that is Friends Forever β€οΈ
I kind went off and this got longer than a reply..my bad πŸ˜†

- Reya <3

ReyaπŸ€—

It's mutual mon amie! Your letters always bring the brightest smile on mine! πŸ˜ƒ
Agreed, character development is spot on! The writers are doing a fabulous job with these two! Beautiful! Namik and Nikita are doing more than a perfect job! 
Only I feel the preeti and pushkar angle is being pushed, my thoughts.

Friends Forever and ever, Amen to that!❀️

And as I said on Letters to Sumo, i'm hoping for a non-combo set of letters for today Cause I have a feeling today is going to be awesome on an emotional front😳

Cheerleader signing offπŸ€—
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Reya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ loved the letter ..simply beautiful ...thank you for the pm dear...yea her smile makes his whole world bright πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† bechare ko kya kya karna padta hain...that chachi kahi ki so bad he felt after listening to her words...kachak karke khana tha usse πŸ˜† He is enjoying being with suman sooo much ...the way he dragged the kambal was πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hilarious ...uski biwi banke andar aajati hain woh sumo πŸ˜†πŸ˜† iss ko har waqt sumo sumo sumo hi yaad ati hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey haan reya can u plz pm me your maneet work index πŸ˜ƒ Till then take care.
Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Here I am as promised πŸ€— I missed you and your thoughts too!! Finally freedom. No more exams πŸ₯³ 

Confused Sumo is funny!! She comes up with really interesting test cases for Shravan and he comes up with even more amusing and endearing ways to pass these tests. She wants o be more than friends with him but she is scared that she will lose his friendship. But she cant let her doubts rest either because she so badly wants him to feel something more for her. 

But hats off to Shravan!! No man in right mind, the love of your life or friend, would do the things he did. But then again most men in love are crazy (well atleast in fiction πŸ˜† ) , so his need to keep her smile plastered on her face made him do things he would never do otherwise. 

Also, the kamini, Shravan and Pushkar situation reminds me of Ramayana a little. Kamini, like Kaikeyi is so blinded by this need to see her son prosper that she is slowly losing sight of right and wrong. I am eager to see where it goes though. As you said, impending separation means angst!!! Being a fellow angst lover Im way too excited for this track. 

10 years ago, he came to her for help and she had let him down. Now she will be his strength and support him through out. Then he ran away from the situation thinking that he could escape the hurt, but he did hurt for all those years. Now he will stay and resolve the situation and heal his aching heart. 

Your words are always a treat to read ! And you always something extra that i totally missed or didn't think of. That's why i think my posts have been feeling a little incomplete without your words ! 
Poor Sumo, she is a smart girl but honestly with Shravan, what she sees is what she believes..lol πŸ˜† She did pass her tests, he just didn't make it that obvious so Sumo Madam doesn't get it πŸ˜† But I like the fact that she is trying to figure out 'what could be'. She needs to have a heart to heart talk with her heart too thou. 
See...they both value each other too much to even think of losing each other all over again..that's what stops them from talking openly with each other. I don't know much about Ramayana so thanks for that quick lesson :) I hope Chachi learns to see the bigger picture soon..but yes, I am eager to see all this play out. Obivosly Shravan won't go to London..But HOW is the question
@bold..there is that extra wisdom of yours. YES YES...we know that she realizes that she didn't value his friendship when they were younger but this time, she will right by him..this time she won't leave his side. 
-Reya <3