Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters To Sumo (Daily Episode Take) May 16th-/May 20th (pg.9)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Hola peeps. So here it is ! Our Letters to Sumo Thread is finally up. For anyone that doesn't know me or what the heck this thread is all about. Let moi explain. I am Reya and everyday, I do an episode take ( basically what I thought about the episode) through Shravan's Point of view..and hence we have Letters to Sumo' 

Index

April 22nd: next post 

April 25th: pg.3 

April 26th/ April 27th: pg.5  

April 28th/April 29th: pg.6

May 2nd/May 3rd: pg.7

May 4th/May5th: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614148&PID=133682547&#p133682547

may 16th-may 20th: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614148&PID=134080928&#p134080928

For an episode take based on Sumo's perspective:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614154

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 22 May 2016 at 5:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subcoltrohinimaneeshapotterginnySahSahKostinsQueenorion23ShaitaanKiKhala

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

You are right. You don't need to say thank you to me. We don't have a thank you type relationship. We have a friendship type relationship. I like that we are able to easily slip back into the 15 years old Shravan and Sumo. But I think told this new friendship we are developing..I am starting to like this more. I told you that I am doing all this for you. But what I didn't tell you is that I am doing all this for myself. I am saving your house because it means so much to me.  Your house is my house too. My memories live here. My Sumo lives here.

My Sumo lives here. My Sumo who used to take me on the weirdest adventures. My Sumo who used to cook for me. My Sumo who used goof around while I did her notes. That Sumo from my memories lives here.

My Sumo lives here. My Sumo whose room I can easily walk into knowing I have the right. My Sumo who drops me to my car in the dark. I don't want the light to ever get fixed. I like the extra precious minutes I get with you. My Sumo who holds onto me when she stumbles. How far we have come? Just look at how far we have come. Just weeks ago, I let you stumble and now I know I can't let you fall. You reached out for support, my strength and that means so much to me. My Sumo I am getting to know to know all over again. My Sumo lives her.

How is that every time I try to make everything right, something just ends up going wrong ? I am sorry I got angry at you. You aren't an outsider. You are my Sumo..you are my family too. I don't know why everyone is asking me to choose between you and Varun. How can I pick two people I care so much about? I shouldn't have to pick here. I am supposed to do what is right..and fighting this case till the end is what is right.I can fight the world for you, I can fight with you for you. I am not going to give up on you like this. You told me to leave the case because you don't want my family to break. Don't you understand ? You are my family too ! And I am not going to let you lose. I made you a promise and I don't break promises. Shravan Maltorta is going to figure something out. We are going to win the case tomorrow..I promise.

Your Shravan

~~

Okies peeps..here is today's letter. Today's episode was pretty good. I mean, we could have been spared some of Chachi's drama LOL but honestly on a serious note, I think the writers did a great job with bringing in family conflict realistically. And it all showed that family..it truly matters. We don't have perfect families but we love them anyway because they are family. Great work by the team.

The beginning Shraman scenes were all sorts of beautiful. I loved how they repeated the walk to Shravan's car and showed their relationship progress. How easily she reaches out for him and how quickly he hrasps her arms making sure she doesn't fall. Just look how far they have come..sighs. And Shravan's dialogue: "My memories live here". So much said with that one sentence.

Okies..let me know what you thought of today's episode.

Loads of love,

Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 22 April 2016 at 10:42pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110jassu7GallantnxaadancedanceRRniara12shivani_aglGlimmer-siliya-an_chaushalz_123sapphire3PrasanthiKostinsQueenRi21orion23BinKuchKahe.SahSahpearl100

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I nearly read  all ur letters. My bad, I never much commented..apologies fr that...love the letters. Love the emotions n loved aaj ka too...mere yaadein reheti hain yaha...so deep feelings in such a simple line... Starting from kaun sumo, to acknowledging that he didn't n can never forget who she is, who they were...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gallantmaankigeet4ever

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
so beautiful reya Day Dreaming
it was so pleasing and peaceful. the way u penned down what sumo means to shravan
his memories his sumo lives there
oh my god EmbarrassedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
ReyaHug
Loved it!
My memories live here Day Dreaming
My Sumo lives hereDay Dreaming
Just love how you bring out shravan so easilyHeart

Thanks for the PMEmbarrassed
And now we have our own threadParty way to goDancing

Edited by orion23 - 23 April 2016 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnymaankigeet4ever

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Res #3 LOL
I will have to unres nearly 10 posts by the end of week Shocked

Edited by moonstonespirit - 23 April 2016 at 5:48am

maankigeet4ever

dancedanceRR Senior Member
dancedanceRR
dancedanceRR

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Oh my heart! This was beautifully written! 

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalz_123

I nearly read  all ur letters. My bad, I never much commented..apologies fr that...love the letters. Love the emotions n loved aaj ka too...mere yaadein reheti hain yaha...so deep feelings in such a simple line... Starting from kaun sumo, to acknowledging that he didn't n can never forget who she is, who they were...
No worries at all.. I have always seen your likes :) 
His one dialogue with: "mere yaadein reheti hain yaha" just stole m heart ! Simple words but spoken with so much truth ! Their journey so far has been so beautiful.
Thank you for your comment :) Hope to see your words more often 

- Reya <3

Originally posted by Ri21

so beautiful reya Day Dreaming
it was so pleasing and peaceful. the way u penned down what sumo means to shravan
his memories his sumo lives there
oh my god EmbarrassedClap
Thank you Riya Hug That one line Shravan says about his memories living here stood out for me..his words such so much honesty..and I had to use it in the letter Embarrassed

- Reya <3

Go to top