Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

India-Forums

Badi Door Se Aaye Hain
Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Chandrabhan&Ramdulari AT#1 'Adhbhut Jodi' (Page 104)

Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
In this vacation rain came with thunderstorm in evening no parents in house i feared then i come to bed and slowly sleep when i wakeup rain is gone there is no any vacation come to my life this is my last vacation and it is over i am very sad 4mts sit freely

Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Miss all no one here
Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
In 10th onam exam time one friday a strong rain with lighting and thunderstorm it was worst day only mom and me lighting comes into rooms i cry and feared then fever came and that too maths exam i did not study anything in monday when in exam hall i cried loud bcz i did not know anything all are writing i said to teac due to fever i could not write anything i cried in that day full infront of all students in hall
Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
That day i could not want to remember
Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
One of classmate she shown some answer but i was fear of copying ans then a stud she is 9th std help copy ans from classmate then also i could not able to write
When i didnot cry teacher could not look and i will write ans but bcz of crying she will ask reason and i say fever then onwards she always look into me then she see i was looking to classmate she understand that and she move classmate from place and i am alone and not able to write anything if i do not cry this will not happen i control myself manytimes to shedding tears and wipe it off but tears burst if that don happen i get good% in 10 i only get 82%
Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I hate copy ing she know maths was hard to me in 9th finalexam she sit close to me and said you will ask i will show to you then i do not ask anything to she bcz it is me fear to copy and hard to me to show ans
In 10th maths imp exam she will sit close to me then i decide in 9th i could not ask so this time ask bcz there is noway and i could not study anything she showed a stu middle helped then also i could not able to do and cry teach make her sit in next bench teac see when i ask her to show she show then i also bcz if i donot know ans then also i did not ask all my classmates ask to show ans in otherthan i showed them i but i did not able toask anyone to me
Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
That time i ask her bcz in 9th i could able to ask when she say to ask and in this exam maths i did not anything imp exam and i am sure i must fail i am sure i do not fail i do not ask anything to my classmate
Alinasara Goldie
Alinasara
Alinasara

Posted: 23 June 2017 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Every one me to show to answer and onlx want help in maths and maths related sub then also l did not ask and if they show then also i could not able to write

Go to top