#missbdsah
#lovebdsah
Alinasara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

That's bad as well as.good..

Bad that u r afraid of copying & don't HV confidence
But good that u don't copy as copying is bad

copy ing but all have done all have ask to me and show to them that time she ask to ask anything that is why
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Elena I just read it previous post dear...
I m happy that u don't copy now first thing it's good because it's ur inner consciousness that don't allow you to copy. That's a good thing a good quality you have got. 

. I know and I m very sorry to hear that u were ill and couldn't study proper...but dear sometimes it just happens. Maybe sometimes are not our time... and I understand u don't want to remember that day...so don't remember ...
Alinasara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Hey Elena I just read it previous post dear...

I m happy that u don't copy now first thing it's good because it's ur inner consciousness that don't allow you to copy. That's a good thing a good quality you have got.

. I know and I m very sorry to hear that u were ill and couldn't study proper...but dear sometimes it just happens. Maybe sometimes are not our time... and I understand u don't want to remember that day...so don't remember ...

yes i remember bcz that cause me get less% in 10th exam when i get that i fail in one exam then it unable to study another bcz i think what we study for other bcz it lead to mark full gone
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Waah waah waah waah adbhut adbhut
Alinasara thumbnail
In coll i did not able to make friend i tried to speak but no one speak me i feel so loneliness that was most worst day in my life
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonujames

In coll i did not able to make friend i tried to speak but no one speak me i feel so loneliness that was most worst day in my life

oh dear..don't lose hope...u still have time...it will take some time... I m sure u will make new frnds ...be positive be happy and keep smiling
Alinasara thumbnail
I hoped that but i think i have some problem bcz i try to speak with all but nobody speak to me i think i am boring person this is my fate
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Waah waah waah waah adbhut adbhut