India-Forums

TS Tanshi " Mein Hi Tanu Hoon " Updt Last Part Pg 13 Add MAY (Page 6)

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..GurmiT..

Awesome twesome dear
Waiting for next

thank you so much for this huge comment

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana_y

awesome want rishi found out like this n how he make neha to do all work

thank you hana
--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

yaa Wink
</div><div>

awesome want rishi found out like this n how he make neha to do all work

hope do
--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksfandishi

Very amazing story
Read both the parts in one go . Your story made me fall for tanshi even more.and continue soon

wow so huge comment from you thx a lot im so glad you like it n it maje you fall in love with them more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xFawadKhanx

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ksfandishi

Very amazing story
Read both the parts in one go . Your story made me fall for tanshi even more.and continue soon

same here too well said agree with you

same here

xFawadKhanx

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hello guys thx a lot to like n comments on this Ss n to ask me to continue it im so glad Big smile.

Here we go

Mein Hi Tanu Hoon

Part 3

It start with Bani being angry , her daughters who need to do works now n tanu will rest , she fume in rage n decide to go to tanu n do emotional blaclmail n she take the fake letter with her .

Bani reach to Tanu n shed false tears with sad face n say , she want her to know how to handle a house , that why make her do all works , but others may think she is doing unfair to her , but in reality she is fulfill sharda last wish , she want tanu to learn n know all works regarding house , if she will learn then her soul will be in peace .

On hearing her mother last wish she become emotion n sad , she ans Bani on saying " You are not wrong to make me learn things , dont get sad , i know mama would like it " ; her eyes was wet .

Ahana was standing from the door n was irritating of her dhi being so innocent , who cant seen chachi fake corncern for them , she pray to not let her dhi to get in her trap .

Bani think Tanu get in her trap again n ask her to wake up early next day n finish all works before others wakes n she will say it her daughter Tanu who did all works .

Tanu was about to accept but recall Rishi vows .

With a big surprise Ahana n Bani on hearing Tanu answer .

" Chachi im sorry i wont be able to do all this , they all know Neha wakes late , if i will do it then they will blame you more , im sorry " ; she was afraid on knowing what can be Bani reaction .

Bani get furious n throw the letter as she think it wont work now , she glare at her n " You will pay for it Tanu , i wont leave you now , your tongue has start to beat now , you will see your mother soul wont rest in peace due of your deeds , you are ungrateful , we are doing so much for you n you cant do one thing " .

" Stop your fake corncern ! chachi , every time you have some thing to use on our parents , to blackmail dhi right , last time was letter n now mother want to dhi know household work , but let me tell you mah know dhi knew all this , so its better to not lie chachi " ; Ahana walk toward them with glare look .

Bani get angry n leave , leaving the letter , n she know they cought her lie .

Ahana hug Tanu with happiness first time she refused chachi n it all due of Rishi talk , Ahana notice the letter n she pick it n read it again n realize it not her father handwriting , she leave from there in a hurry way .

Rishi reach to Tanvi , he stare her how beautiful she was looking , she was standing infront of window n admire the moon .

He walk slowing toward her , she could feel his presence n said .

" Why you came here rishi ? at this hour ? if some one see you here then what will happen do you know that " .

Rishi was happy as she can feel his presence , he was close to her , with his smile he reply .

" Its strange nah , you dont love me as you said , but you can feel my presence why Tanu ? i came to see my love here , dont you think we have a connection since childhood hmm " ; he held her hand n kiss it .

Tanu take away her hand n ans him " I told you im Tanvi not Tanu ! stop calling me by this name , i saw you coming from the mirrow , im not your love got that , i will get engage in two days stop harassing me please " .

" For me you are my Tanu the one whom my heart beat for , the one whom i feel restless if i dont see , the one whom i feel is made for me , my life is nothing without you , we both are complete with each ever , our love are so pure deeper n we have this moon as our witness , you know well enough only you who live in my heart , my eyes search only you every where , n it same with you dont try to hide it from me please " ; He reach to her while he was talking .

He go more close to her , she take step back until hit with the window , both eyes was on other one , he hold her both hands in his both hands , put them around his neck , she was all lost in his touch in his eyes , he trace her face with an inmence look , the wind blow from outside n its make her hair fly with wind , he was so close to her , both heart was beating so fast , their face was so close , they can feel other one breathe , he trace her neck with love , she get shiver on his touch , her lips trembled due of his touch , she close her eyes , she could not met him any more , he remove her hand on his neck , he make her caress his face with love , he wanted to feel her touch too .

" Why you are accepting to go far from me Tanu , why giving me this pain n why hurt you too , do you think i will let you get engage to him , no ways n after knowing he's not a good guy no Tanu , no body would love you like me , just say yes to me will go far from all this n i can faces n fight for us with all of them , why you are listen to that chipku chachi " ; he told her .

Tanu broke the closeness on push him , n reply " What you thing its all a game for you ? , when you want you go away when you want you come close , why do all this just because you love me ! , for me relation means a lot of things not like you who think or take every easily , its my decision to engage with pawan , nobody is forcing me on it , please go away from here Rishi " ; her eyes was wet .

Rishi told her he will go but challenge her he wont let her get engage n she will accept she is his childhood Tanu for whom he came for n he leave with tears in eyes .

Tanu was also in tears .

After Rishi reach to the trio he found out the letter is fake n ask Uv to call Guljeet n told her that Veer has kept his house on montage n now he want that house as veer could not paid , Uv did like Rishi told him , Uv even said he will come to meet Raj to inform him about veer n his daughters , its there where guljeet reveal every thing , they found the truth , it was on speaker n the forth heard every thing n was shocked how he can be so greedy to do wrong with Tanu n Ahana .

How he lie to the girls n he want to put all wealth on his two daughters , veer never take any loan to any one he just lie to sent the girls far but now it come true , from where he will return all this n he cut the call .

Ahana was shattered after knowing how her chacha cheat them , she was broken n feel weak , she cry on thinking all this this n for using her dhi for their greedy , Trio could not bear her pain , Rishi was about to console her but Maanpreet who reach to her first .

Maanpreet console her give her tissus n said " Oye Moti ! tum rotey hooein achi nahin lagti , you should be happy , you got to know every things now , it not late will snatch then what belong to you n to bhabi , chil you look good in your rude behavior , we are here na will help you , your jija is here right bhai ? " : he wipe her tears n ask her smile .

" Yes Sali saiba , chotey is right now will take over all your wealth from her , it still in your both names so will do the work tomorrow , n i think chotey is right you look good in your hitler type hmm , see how you make my chotey too become emotional " : he laugh at Maanpreet state .

Next day Food was not good as it should be Rishi taunts fake Tanu for do not learn how to cook , Rano praise Tanvi food as she brought food to not let them stay without eating .

Pawan call Tanvi for shopping which Bani agree to let Tanvi go , Beeji ask Rishi to go along too which he accept , Bani told Neha to go also , trio leave as they will pick Pawan on way .

Raj Rano n Beeji leave for mandir to pray for children happiness .

Neha got call n it was Sandy who tell her to meet him right way other wise he will reach at mall , she accept n get down before mall n went to meet sandy , it was all plan from Manshi , maanpreet who call Sandy to inform him about Neha going out .

In mall Tanshi n pawan who was there .

After Raj Rano n beeji finish praying was going n they met the lady , she stop them on saying " Today your son n his love lives are in danger , both can die or both may save too , but until this love is with him she will save him like she did in childhood , both can give life for other one , their love is so strong deeper n pure too , even they are not become one yet but their love are alive " .

Raj smile n reply " Im not worried as tanu is with her n we already make their engagement " .

Mandir lady reply " You are mistaken ! they still not been tie in a relation ,their jhora are not made again , you will get your ans today who is who , just pray for your son n his love safety " ; she leave them .

Rano was tense on hearing the lady words , she told Raj " Suniyeji if you some thing wrong happen to Rishi i will not forgive you , n why she said their jhora did not happen ? " .

Beeji ask them to go in shopping n to pick Rishi n Tanvi , while they were going Rano notice Neha with Sandy n told Raj n Beeji they saw both how they were kissing hug talking to each ever , Raj got shocked n get worried n wonders if she is here then who is with Rishi , how will his life will be save .

Beeji told them " See god have make you seen your choice Putar , she is not good for Rishi , the one who is good is with him right now n it Tanvi , my heart is telling she is our Tanu not this one lets go fast now " .

Raj could not believed what he saw n how to react .

In shopping mall while Rishi Pawan n Tanvi was selecting outfits , Rishi notice Tanvi back dress was unlice , Rishi put Tanvi hair on her back to cover it , she too feel her dress are open , she feel awkward n look at Rishi to save her .

Rishi stand from her back n act as he was talking to seller n lice her dress without any body know .

Raj enter in mall same time in the shop which has Tanshi , goons attack there n point gun with a man , all run from the shop on hearing gun fire , Raj beeji n Rano get worried on seeing Tanshi who was in that shop , Rishi hold Tanvi to comfort her , pawan standing looking at them .

One goon ask pawan if he is alone , which he said yes , Tanvi was shocked on hearing him , she call him as he was going leaving her , Raj saw how Pawan was escaping leaving tanu alone .

Rishi hold Tanvi hand tightly n did a relax sign to him , goon saw Tanvi beautiful n try to misbehave with her n pull her from Rishi on pointing gun to him , she call Rishi even Rishi call her , goon try to separate them , they hit Rishi until he leave her hand , the goon try to touch her face , but same time Rishi catch his hand n broke it n hit the man too , both run but one stop them n point gun to tanvi .

That All Guys Enjoy Reading It N Do Like It N Leave Your Comment Too .

Next Last part ; Tanu shout Mein Hi Tanu Hoon Tumhari Tanu bachpan ka saathi

Thx

Love Big smile

HANSA

Edited by --HANSA-- - 06 May 2016 at 3:19am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mithunav2014rohinimaneesha-Gopika-mommyangel55Chit15Rockingbhardwajsara1990_Kamal_rinku95hana_y..GurmiT..sukanksha..gracie..-DZ-

xFawadKhanx Goldie
xFawadKhanx
xFawadKhanx

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
The chapter is very amazing
enjoyed reading it

--HANISA--

Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Amazing..
Finally raj realise that tanu{neha} is not the one..

--HANISA--

Go to top