India-Forums

TS Tanshi " Mein Hi Tanu Hoon " Updt Last Part Pg 13 Add MAY (Page 13)

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
no body

MaTanGini Senior Member
MaTanGini
MaTanGini

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
You are a really good story maker...waiting for the next one...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh--HANISA--

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaTanGini

You are a really good story maker...waiting for the next one...Smile

wow thank you so much for your compliment n comment im glad
hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
waiting
--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hi guys sorry for delay updt Tongue

Last part

Mein Hi Tanu Hoon

It start with

Rishi calling her name with tears roll from his eyes ... he feel his life his world has finish now ... after seeing her state with no reaction ... he was all broken ... his heart start to beat slowly ... his eyes was shut n recall tanu smile laughing n voice ... he again get his strenght n stand ... he cant accept defeat so easily without try to regain her back ... he go near her sit next to her hold her hand with tears in eyes ... others was watching him thru window .

Rishi who was next to tanu he talk to her to make her come back to him ... " Tanu mein jane tah hoon tum sun sakthi woh meri awaz ko ... tumhe utna hoga mere liye hamare liye ... tumko hamari pyaar ki kasam ... tum janti ho ke mein tumhare bina jina sako ga ... tum sab kuch ho mere ... meri takat ho ... mere dil ki dharkhan ho ... hum do jism ek jasn hai ... agar mein zibda hoon to tumko bhi zinda ho nachahiyein ... abhi hamare khushiyan churo hogi tanu ... deka mere dil ne tumko pehli nazar mein hin pehchainliya ke tum hi mere tanu ho ... hum saath khela kartey tey ... tumko mein parechain karta ta ... tum ne inta intizar kya ab to uto dekho mujhe ... tumhara rishi tumhare pass hai tanu ... ankhein kolo please ... tum janti ho ke mein ziddi bhi hoon jab tak tum ko wapass na lahoon mein chup nahin rahoon ga ... tanu deko sab log tumhara intizar kar raha hain ... tum ko fikar hoti thi ke neha ka kya hoga agar mein usse chor doon ka na ... to sunlo usska ek boyfriend woh ussi se shadi karlegi ... tanu tum ne mujhe badal diya ... tumse milkar jana pyaar kya hai ... tum hari ek muskan mera dil jum uta hai ... tumhari ek jalak mera dil ko chain ata hai ... tumhein na deku to dil bechain ho ta hai ... tumhari awaz kanon mein bajti rehta hai ... tum ho to mein hoon ... mein tere saath complete hoon ... mein vada karta hoon kabhi bhi kisi aur ladki ko deku ga nahin ... mujhe sirf aur tumko chahta hoon ... tanu aur rishi ko koi alag nahin kar sakta upar wala bhi nahin ... ussine humko ek dusre ke banaya to usse tumko wapass bhaij na hoga uss kasam ko pura karne ki ... tanu bahot hogaya mazak ab utjao tumko mere kasam ... hamare pyaar ki kasam tanu uto ab please ... tum nahin uti to mein apne jaan de doon ga aur tumhare saath upar ja hoonga " ... he was cont trying to wake her up ... with tears Cry rolling down from his eyes n fall on tanu hand ... he was so broken Broken Heart with lots of pain ... he cont calling her with stammers voice ... hold her hand caress her face with love ... he pray to god to bring back his love his life ... he was in full emotion from bottom of his heart ... he cry for her n ask to return her back other wise take him along too .

Every one was sad on seeing rishi efford n saw how much he love tanu ... Rano too realize cant separate both ... she too pray to bring back tanu to them ... Ahana was uncontrolled she was cont crying on seeing nothing change from tanu side ... she start to curse god to take every one from her ... maanpreet try to support her console her ... raj hug her to comfort her ... maanpreet wonders why he could not bear to see ahana in that situation ... why feel her pain n his heart was in pain on seeing her cry ... beeji pray to god after so many difficult tanshi was about to unit why snatch tanu now bring her back for rishi ... she plead to god .

In side the ward

Rishi cont to call her on cont talking about moon their first meeting ... after seeing no reaction no movement he decide to end his life too ... he take knife put it on his wrist n said ... " Tanu if you wont open your eyes then no one can save me today from killing my self not even you ... look i will cut my wrist in front of you n you wont save me ... i will count till ten if you did not open your eyes call me or stop me i wil cut my self ... humare pyaar ki kasam jaan le loon ga mere " ... he start to counting .

Others shout on rishi for not do any foolish act ... he ask them to not enter in ... maanpreet talk ... " Bhai ye aap kya karahe ho bhai ... please chochien hum kaise rahege agar aapko kuch huwa ... bhai ye bewakufi hai bhai " ...  Rano too said ... " Rishi stop it dont do this think on us please rishi " she shout to him .

Rishi go close to tanu n said ... " Tanu i want to fall near you n my soul go along with you ... no one can separate us n no one will stop me ... five four three two one bye every one tanu im coming to you now I love you tanu " ... others open the door to stop him but it was close inside they shout rishi no .

Just as he was about to cut machine beeps ... she start to breathe again n open her eyes ... she call him Rishi ... rishi realize she call him...he look n see her with open eyes ... he drop the knife n hug her ... both was in tears n happy too ... family shout yes she is alive n they hug each ever ... due of happiness ahapreet hug both feel strange but was happy for their di n bhai .

Rishi was happy he hug her Big smile   Hugn said ..." See my love bring you back to me ... i love you tanu dont never try to leave me " ... he was relief n happy ... he unclock the door ... doctor enter n said it miracle his love bring her back ... their love has lots of power ... beeji said it their kasam who brought her back both are made for each ever ... raj go near tanu n bless her on saying . i always found sharda in you ... today i got to know you are my veeru daughter n my future DIL ... bani ask forgiven to tanshi for then on neha lies n to try to change her destiny ... tanshi forgive her n ask to marry neha with sandy ... rano told them if every is good then why delay to do their wed then ... beeji told her atlist first time she talk right n agree to her .

Tanshi feel shy Blushing   both was happy  ... ahana hug tanu n said how she was afraid to lose her ... but her jiju love bring her back ... rishi was happy to hear her address him as jiju ... he hug her both smile ... maanpreet said finally bhai got his real tanu n he got his sweet bhabhi too now he wont need to steal any thing ... all laugh .

After two days tanu return home rano welcome her ... she take blessing to her but she refused n hug her as a mother n said she will give her mother love ... tanu was touch with her talk n tears roll from her eyes ... later raj told them the wed has been fix after five days the wedding will take place .

Pawan come to appologize n ask to give him another chance but maanpreet told him it to late now n his bhai got his love his life partner which he fulfiled all duties as a life partner should which he could not done ... bani ask him to leave .

All preparation start ... buying jewels mangalsutre ... outfits every thing ... tanshi love was cont blossoom ... sangeet Dancingday every one dance ... raj n guljeet sing n dance onDancing ( Aye meri zohra jabeen ) ... rano n bani sing on ( Kajra mohabbat wala ) ... sandy neha dance Dancingon ( shanivaar raati hume need nahin athi ) ... swati dance Dancingon ( Radha ) maanpreet join her dancing ... Ahana was feeling jealous Disapprove n was angry Angryon seeing him dance with swati ... maanpreet seen her jealousy n was amused on it ... anaha take Uv n danceDancing on ( Dilli wali girlfriend ) which make maanpreet jealous n he make Uv leave n he dance with ahana ... she hit his feet while dancing ... due of jealousy both harass each ever ...Uv n maanpreet dance Dancingon ( badtameez dil ) .

Last dance was for tanshi ... they dance DancingDay DreamingHearton ( Hua Hai Aaj Pehli Baar Jo Aise Muskura Ya Hoon Tumhe Dheka To Jana Yeh Ke Kyun Duniya Main Aya Hoon ) ... both was lost StarDay Dreaming in each ever love ... he lift her up ... turn her around ... pull her to him with her duppatta ... she hug Hughim from back ... they dance both eyes talk a lot ... their expression their intense touch ... it was an intense sensual dance ... they did titanic pose ... all claps for them ClapBig smile.

Sangeet pass well for all only for ahamaan both was not talking to each ever ... mehendi pass well both groom search their name then haldi n wedding every things pass well ... ahana get emo as her di will leave her ... during bidai for tanu raj ask ahana to take her suitcase as she too is going along with them ... rano told her she too is like tanu n ask her to accept ... she get emo n hug her ... later tanu n ahana leave along bedi's for America .

Tanshi leave happily with the family Big smile ... ahana continue her                              studies along with maanpreet .

THE End    Big smile

That all guys hope you will hit like n will leave your comment to show me how you saw it Smile.

I will soon start a new ff soon if you guys want let me know Wink

thx

love Big smile

Hansa Big smile

Edited by --HANSA-- - 21 May 2016 at 8:26am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kaavi12MuskanAchhavarohinimaneeshaMaTanGiniPartholic_GirlSamia9898Chit15MayahaidersaaniakhShee_xaanhana_ysukankshaMysticRiver-DZ-

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
updt last part 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

niru04 IF-Rockerz
niru04
niru04

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Beautiful story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HANISA--

Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Such an emotional update it was..
Loved the way rishi let out his emotions..
Finally happy tanshi..

Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh--HANISA--

Go to top