India-Forums

TS Tanshi " Mein Hi Tanu Hoon " Updt Last Part Pg 13 Add MAY (Page 10)

Ssophia Goldie
Ssophia
Ssophia

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --HANSA--

Originally posted by Ssophia

Awesome di...
So well described and created.
Its fantastic...great going..
Plz update soon..waiting for it..

thank you so much for your compliment n comment im glad you like it

Plz write the next part soon..
Waiting eagerly for dat.
Ur story description is excellent..
I could really see those things happening..
Thank you very much for such a wonderful story..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh--HANISA--

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --HANSA--

Awesome di...
So well described and created.
Its fantastic...great going..
Plz update soon..waiting for it..

thank you so much for your compliment n comment im glad you like it

Plz write the next part soon..
Waiting eagerly for dat.
Ur story description is excellent..
I could really see those things happening..
Thank you very much for such a wonderful story..

wow im so glad to get such a compliment for doung work onTanshi it so huge from you yes tomorrow you will get the updt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hi guys thx a lots to gets good respond from you im so glad Big smile.

Here we go

Mein Hi Tanu Hoon

Part 4

It begin with

Bani n others as they hear the attack in the mall , bani in a fear sense said " Guljeet our Neha is there , along with Rishi n Tanu " ; without realize Maanpreet n Uv was there too .

In mall

The goons point gun on Tanvi n ask other one to beat Rishi , he let them beat him only to not harm Tanvi .

Tanvi cant bear him get beaten with the goons , she call him to not worry for her beat them , he did a no nods to her , Tanvi get worried n fear to lose Rishi , she manage to struggle with the one who was holding her , on bite him .

Tanvi run to Rishi n hit other goons , n cover Rishi to take all beaten , Rishi cover her n take other beaten for her , both ask other one to go but in vain they were stubborn to stay with each ever , Rishi told her " Tanvi Tum jao yahan se mere liye " .

" Nahin ... agar jana hai to intizar nahin karti tumhare , aur mere hote houwein tumko mein ache bhi na ane doon " ; she reply with a pain .

" Tum mera intizar karti thi ? iska matlab ... tum tum meri Tanu ho han ? tum hi ho mere bachpan ka saathi mera pyaar tum ho " : he notice the rings n recall giving her while leaving n said " Tumne ab tak apne pass raka meri nishani ko ... ab bolo tum hi meri Tanu ho ? aur pyaar karti ho mujhe se " ; he was cover her to not let her get beaten .

" Han han ... mein hi Tanu hoon ... tumhari Tanu pachpan ka saathi aur pyaar bhi ... pyaar karti hoon tumse ... Han Rishi yeh dil sirf tumhare liye hi darakta hai " ; she get hurt n bear it , in a loud voice she confess her love n her identity too .

Raj heard every thing n was sad as how he could not recognise them , but happy his son recognize his true love .

Rishi get strength n stand he beat one by one , one man point gun n both struggle with it , Tanvi came to not let Rishi get hit n the bullet who pass near ,  , Tanvi who get the bullet n fell down on floor , the goon n Rishi cont fighting until he push Rishi , he swinging with the bar n try to come up , the goon hit him to not come up , on cut his arm .

Whole peoples was shouting ..even.his parents was afraid for him , Tanu open her eyes n see him ... she manage to hit the goon with a vase n he fall down .

Tanu hold Rishi hand n ask him to climb up , police arrive , Rishi climb up n check on Tanu as she lost conscious n He call her , his parents reach to them n ask Rishi to take Tanu in hospital .

Once they reach hospital Ahana n others too reach there , Ahana was sad n crying for her di , Maanpreet console her n comfort her too , Rishi too fall on ground due of paining n wounds he got , doctor treat him also .

Bani think to act innocent n went to beeji act as she is crying for tanvi n said " Beeji have you seen how brave n good girl Tanvi is ... she did not care for her life " .

Patak a tight slap on Bani cheek , she got from Beeji who told her " How many lies you will talk now Bani ... what you think we are blind ,.we can see nor felt what is right n wrong han ? " ; Beeji glare her .

Rano goes to her n said " You did every thing to not let Tanshi be together , met or to us to not know real Tanu , how can you fall so low Bani , only for money you used your daughter han " ; she glare at her .

Raj slap Guljeet for treating Tanu n Ahana as servants , he betray his late bro , who used to love him more than a bro but treat him as a son , he cheat his bro n ill treat his nieces , only for money .

Beeji said " You want to separate them but their heart recognize them before we met , it all god blessing to them , what ever is written in some destiny he will get that only , our Rishi n Tanu was destiny to be together in every life they will born , they are meant to be together " .

Bani n Guljeet ask for forgiven , to them n to Ahana too , n accept to get tanshi married also , then Bani recall Raj being refused for wed n said " Raj bhai saab ... you are angry at us right , but what about you han ... even you have been betray your friend too , on sending him email of Rishi being refused to married with Tanu , now you are doing as innocent , it all your deed which all this happen " ; she taunts him .

Rano realize her false will be caught now , as Raj was surprise on the email matter n refused them , he deny about the email n stop on staring Rano reaction , he went to her on asking her " Rano are you aware of email , dont hide it or lie to me please , it all your game han ? " ; he was in anger .

" Im sorry , i did not let you know on it n reply , in your behalf on saying Rishi dont want to marry with Tanu n you are with Rishi , im sorry i know i did , wrong but i thought Rishi will not like or love Tanu , but i was wrong im so sorry , please forgive me , it was my stupidity " ; Rano reply with a worried n tense look .

Raj could not believe what his wife did n ans her " No Rano i wont forgive you this time , you did wrong , n you cheat me , you lie to me , hide the truth , n most you hurt my friend Veeru , if i lost him it all due of your stupidity , you separate me with him , to go in America , n he give me money to start life there , what i give him in return pain hurt , no i wont forgive you " ; he was all shattered on his wife deed n sad too .

Rano plead for forgiveness to Raj , ask beeji too forgive her too , even she went to Ahana to say forgive her , beeji ask Raj to forgive her as Ahana too has forgive her , first time she is taking Rano side , even Maanpreet ask him too , until Ahana ask him to forgive her , he hug her n say sorry for his father dead , Ahana cry in his embrace as she fel she was in her bauji arms . 

Doctor came out , all gathers n ask about operation , doctor told them " Im sorry we could not save her , due of lost lost of blood she stop responding to our treatment , bullet has been remove but she is no more  , im sorry " . 

All was in shocked with the news , tears in eyes , Ahana cries she sit on floor with loud cries for her di , Maanpreet beeji Rano try to console her , she call her di to come for her , Maanpreet comfort her on saying " Moti stop crying like this , nothing has happen to her , you will see bhai will brought her back han , they love each ever a lot nah he will brought her back , stop crying , you are making me cry along with you now , look your lafantar aur kya kehti ho han sukre im crying too due of your pain " ; he try to give her support n give her strength too .

From behind out side another ward Rishi was coming out n heard every thing , he yells in loud voice to the doctor n was coming to him with angry look , he hold the doctor collar n said " How dare you to say  she she is no more han ?  if im alive she too is alive got that , you did not do your work properly , we both are two bodies but one soul , no one can separate us , i know she is alive she cant leave me alone , my heart cant lie to me , i know she is just pretended to me han it a joke she is playing with ans me " ; he was  talking in stammers with tears .

Maanpreet n Uv hold Rishi to support him , he hug Maanpreet n Uv he cries a lot , then he wipe his tears n run to the theater with a hope to see her alive with open eyes to look at him , but as he enter he was shattered , broken heart , feel all his strength has gone , he' s alone , his life has gone away from him , on seeing her lying with eyes close , all machine was off , he fall on his knees n cry with pain broken shattered on calling his name CryUnhappy , his heart start to beat slow too Broken Heart .

THAT ALL GUYS FOR PART 4 HOPE YOU  WILL APPRECIATE IT Big smile

DO HIT LIKE BUTTON N LEAVE YOUR COMMENT TOO Smile

NEXT WILL BE  LAST PART ;  I LET IT ON YOU TO GUESS  IT WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING OR SAD ENDING Wink

THX 

LOVE 

HANSA Big smile

Edited by --HANSA-- - 09 May 2016 at 11:56pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshasunshinesamuefPartholic_GirlChit15Rockingbhardwajsara1990_Kamal_saaniakhrinku95hana_y..GurmiT....gracie.._keertu_-DZ-

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
updt part 4 above 
sunshinesamuef Senior Member
sunshinesamuef
sunshinesamuef

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Awesome..but OMG tanu dead??? Please let some miracle happen. Please update ASAP...

saaniakh--HANISA--

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

Awesome..but OMG tanu dead??? Please let some miracle happen. Please update ASAP...

thank you for comment

sunshinesamuefsaaniakh

xFawadKhanx Goldie
xFawadKhanx
xFawadKhanx

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Wowsome part and i liked the fact that tanu saved rishi. And plzz make it a happy ending here , show mei toh pata nahi kya hone wala hai! And thanks for the pm

saaniakh--HANISA--

Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Truth revealed..
Nice
But tanu dead..
Why????

Thanks