Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hana_y

wow so lovely love tanshi scene n haman scene hope she got know as you have shown superb love it thx to write on tanshi too hansa

thank you for comnent n like hana
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mena_k

wonderful reading...thank youπŸ˜›

I wish even in reel drama the two Ahaana and Manpreet get together to help their bro and sis😊

thank you for comnent hope too it happen like this
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy to c many writers here 
very nice update dear

Originally posted by: mena_k

wonderful reading...thank youπŸ˜›

I wish even in reel drama the two Ahaana and Manpreet get together to help their bro and sis😊

Same same and soon ahaana and manpreet will fall in love 

Waiting for next πŸ˜ƒ

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Really nice

thank you
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And please pm me link
i m busy now a days so won't be able to search and read!

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

Happy to c many writers here

very nice update dear

Same same and soon ahaana and manpreet will fall in love

Waiting for nextπŸ˜ƒ

thank you for comment n like yes hope so they fall in love too
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

And please pm me link

i m busy now a days so won't be able to search and read!

i got to know how to do will pm with link thx
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yippee ahana got to know abt that chipku chachi plan
Now she will do something to expose those idiots 
Tanshi moment was cute
Continue plz
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

Yippee ahana got to know abt that chipku chachi plan

Now she will do something to expose those idiots
Tanshi moment was cute
Continue plz

thank you so much for comment
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys here my second updt hope you will appreciate it πŸ˜Š

Thx a lots for your comment n also like too πŸ˜ƒ.

Please do hit like button n do comment .

Here we go

Mein Hi Tanu Hoon

Part 2

It start with

Beeji taking with Raj n Rano , she was trying to show them , how Tanvi have all qualities like Sharda used to have , but the Tanu which Rishi has engage is not , she dont have any qualities like sharda used to have , the simpleness , innocent , saskari , goodness , sweetness , know how to respect elders n talk too like Tanvi , her heart is telling her tanvi only is right girl for rishi n she love Tanvi more than Tanu .

Raj too start to realize n try to understand how it can be possible , that Tanu Rishi would be wife , dont look as he thought of , why he too love Tanvi , he feel tanvi is good nice sweet girl who know respect , n she will keep family unite n happy too , but due of his kasam he wont take back his words .

Rano told them " I feel Rishi love or like tanvi not tanu , the way he talk to Tanvi , his look , smile , he look happy when tanvi is around not only him but even Maanpreet n UV too look happy when Tanvi is around of Rishi , the way they talk to her is different , may be beeji is right , on Tanvi " .

Raj told them to stop to think things which is not good , Tanvi will engage with Pawan now n Rishi is already engage it not good to talk like this again n leave both women .

On road

The trio sitting on the car bonnet n talking how expose pawan , who can help them , they looks so tense , same time Sandy arrive there to buy ice cream n he met the trio n he recognize them , he say hello to them , they ans him too .

R " Arey you , were on my engagement but at that time where were you ? , i did not saw you , nor you even introduce us with your girlfriend " ; in a normal voice .

S " Actually i wanted to get engage same day but my sasuma bani n my lover did not accept , you know i was waiting for her outside , we were about to talk for our engagement , by the way your choice is very good i must say , she match well enough with you same as mine n neha " ; he look shy .

The trio look at each ever on hearing him said bani as sasuma n hena , who is that neha .

Maanpreet with confused n curious to know about neha , he ask him " Neha but we did not hear any one calling neha there , i think she is out for study bani chipku chachi told us right bhai ? " .

S " No she is here in mumbai , even in engagement she was there , i did show you yaar remember " .

Rishi recall he show him swati n he said " Oh yes , she wear glasses but , she is not neha but Tanu sis not chipku chachi daughter , but her niece right Maanpreet n Uv ? " .

Sandy who ger confused now n reply " Oye no yaar , not her she is my would be sali n her name is Swati Neha sis n also Bani sasuma daughter , arey i even dance with her she is my Neha my love , that day i came to shoot the one who was going to get engage to her , as i got news she was getting engage to some one else , then she told me it not her' s but her cousin Tanu who was getting engage n it with you " .

Now they got shocked on knowing Tanu is not Tanu whom he needed to get engage n she is Neha Bani daughters not veeru daughters .

Uv " Are you sure she is Neha ? Bani daughters han " .

S " Arey yes im with her since long time n im waiting when to marry her even her mum know me , she promise me to marry her with me sooner , why there is a problem ? ".

Trio same time " No , no problem thx a lot to meet us today " ; they did a smile to each ever , sandy leave .

Rishi ask both if they got hint who is who , his heart was always right Tanvi is his Tanu not tanvi other one is Neha not tanu , chipku chachi has played a game with them but why cheat them n most with their dad n for her late SIL n BIL name .

Maanpreet n Uv ans on saying obviously for money ,they are from America n richess well known so it for money greedy they did all this to get money n separate Rishi n real Tanu .

It then Rishi recall why tanu declear her as tanvi n she path away from him they are using tanu n is sure they must be done wrong with them to stay quite , he decided to exposed Bani now n their daughters in front of his father as they are cheating him , he cant tolorate this for his father .

At night Ahana meet the trio n she told them about tanvi n her true identity n ask them to exposed Bani for treating badly with her Tanu dhi ,
Rishi promise her he will n now he will protect them from her , what ever she did with them he will make them pass thru it , he told her to not worry n they will find out the letter to know if it fake one .

Ahana was happy to know Rishi , love her dhi a lot n will always love her , their love is pure n deep too , it there maanpreet recall calling her moti during childhood n he tease her on this , she run after him with a pillow around the room to hit him .

Rishi n Uv laugh on seeing both fighting n Rishi could see how nice both look .

Next day while Tanvi was washing clothes , Rishi come other there n see her , he take her from there n call tanu n every one , all gather there n ask what happen .

R " Chachiji you know tanvi will be get engage in two days , how can you make her do all household , how she will look during engagement han " ; he was holding tanvi hand while talking .

Raj " Im with Rishi , he's right , parjayji ! Tanvi should not do any work from today " .

Bani could not believe what she hear n cant refused too " Woh i told her so many times , but she dont listen to me , she love to do work so i let her , as she will get married she must know all household " .

Beeji , Ahana , maanpreet n Uv know why he is doing this n smile to take revenge to them .

Rishi " Chachiji if you are saying she should learn how to cook , wash do all household , then it should be for my Tanu too , so from now Tanu you will wash all clothes , do cooking , clean house all things which Tanvi used to do , you will do it for me please ok " ; did a fake smile to her .

Neha " But why shoukd i learn or do all this things , i will go america , there is servent there right , so it not necessary for me to do it right mama " .

Raj was unable to understand rishi behavior but happy to see him , act rightly , Rano was happy with rishi too .

Rishi " Oh you are thinking wrongly tanu , there is no maid or servant at home , mum do all work alone , right mum ? " ; he wink at her mum .

Rano " Yes rishi is right , you should learn do all household now as you will do all this over there soon , we are rich but dont like servant or maid to do work , make her sis too learn n help her also " .

Bani could not argue more n ask neha n swati to do all works n ask tanvi to rest , on giving her a glare look .

Tanvi take rishi in a corner n ask why he is doing all this drama now , he told her he cant see her doing all this things n others just ordering her , n ask her if she do love him she wont help nor accept to be fall in any emotionak blackmail .

She was please to see how much he care love her , she accept his words without any fear .

Bani was frustrated n fume in rage , she says she will do another emo blackmail to tanu n she will fall in her trap again .

That it guys i change it i want rishi to take revenge of tanu to bani so change it .

Do like n leave comment hope you will appreciate it .

Next : Tanshi will try to save other one life .

Thx

Love

Hansa πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago