India-Forums

TS Tanshi " Mein Hi Tanu Hoon " Updt Last Part Pg 13 Add MAY

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
<font size="3">Hi guys i love to write stories when im fall in love of the show n with the leads pair n others too Big smile.

I want to do one On Tanshi hope you will like it n will appreciate it too .

I will do it on current track it may have only two or three shots ok

Thx hansa Big smile

Part One belowBig smile
</font>

Edited by --HANSA-- - 20 May 2016 at 2:41pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshabig-hearttmommyangel55snehac2MaTanGinisara1990_Kamal_ManazzaShahid12Monucutesaaniakhhana_ysumera_sulaimanKaran.PreetaKratikaSengarKScuteariya..GurmiT..-DZ-

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hello guys my first Ts Shot on Tanshi .
It will be on current track Smile .

Tanvi roka done rishi engage to neha .

Mission.will be to make tanvi confess her love n you will know slowly

The tittle almost said Mein hi tanu hoon , what it can be ok .

Sorry guys i will not say mah kali but only said god ok hope you wont mind .

Sorry if there will be wrong spelling im doing it from mob so it not easy .

Here we go

Mein Hi Tanu Hoon

Shot 1

It start with Rishi n maanpreet think how to expose pawan , tanvi will never believe them without any proof .

Ahna pray to god how can he be so rude to let his making jodi to seperate , if he has bless them then why seperate them , to let them suffer n give them pain ; she cry for her tanu didi life .

Bani was happy as her plan was working n she has bern able to manipulate real tanu with emotional blackmail .

Rishi could stay without seeing his tanvi , at night he went to met her on terrace , knowing she must be up to watch the moon .

On terrace tanvi was staring the moon , with heavy hurt n pain with tears in eyes she talk with the moon " You are aware of every thing nah ! , then why you are giving me so much pain ? , i always have a faith rishi will come to me n will be married i wait for him , he came i was happy but you snatch him to me , will be married but not with each ever but seperatly , with other one , how pain it is when we saw our lover with some one else , why me ? why me ? ans me " ; tears escape from her eyes .

" It you who want the pain " ; from back rishi reply her , he goes close to her , with his cute face with smile , he wipe her tears n cont talking " This tears wont do any thing tavi , i know you love me , i can see my love it them , you are the one whom my heart beats for , my heart cant betray me , just once accept it , i will fight with all for you for us for our love tanu , please confess your love which you have in your heart for me , why you want to stay far from me , you know enough how much i love you , you change me at first time i met you , i lost every thing i forget my self , the rishi who used to flirt with girl , is no more more , one clips of yours fill my heart with happiness , you are only the one whom i love n will cont loving tavi , im attract with you " ; he was holding her hand n put it on his heart .

Tanvi remove her hand n step back on saying " I dont love you nor i will confess , im not like you , who engage with some one then flirt n confess love to some one else , for you love is nothing but for me it means a lot " ; she try to avoid his gaze .

She was about to walk away , he hold her wrist n pull her to him , he face her to him , pull her close to him n gaze her , he say " Oh ok you dont love me right , then why this pain when im with tavi han , what you think im happy to be with her than with you ? , for me my love is not fake it true love , thats why im not doing anything wrong to get you , if i want i would take you away from all of them got me , i told you i dont love her nor will , you are the only one whom i accept in my heart , they were you get jealous on seeing with tanu , same hapeen to me on seeing you with that pawan , im telling you he is not a good man for you " ; he was so close with her face , both lips shiver eyes met , they come more close both lost in other eyes , he caress her arms , she get shiver with his touch , her eyes was close , due of his sensual touch , she was enjoying his love touch to him , he trace her cheek with his finger , when it reach to her lips , he stop n gaze her , respond how she was feeling on his touch how she react what she feel in them , he was happy to see how his touch affect her , he leave her n stand in front of her with folding arms he gaze her with a cute smile .

Rishi in a cute n sweet voice call her " Tanvi open your eyes , thx to give me my ans with my one touch to you , i got to know what impact i have to you tanvi " ; with a wink to her .

She realize how she could not resist his touch , how she wanted to feel more , but he did not do any thing wrong , she was impressed to him n run from there with a blushing face .

Rishi was happy to see how she blush n thx moon for it as he got his ans he wink with moon n open his arms to sky to welcome new life to him .

Maanpreet who was walking in corridor for his room , he collaps with ahana n she walk away , he got angry n shout " Oh motty sorry to bolti " .

Ahna stop in anger reply him " What did you say han , me fatty han , then you are lafantar sukre , who know only to flirt with girls " .

Maanpreet get irrate n reply " What you call me lafantar aur sukre , what you said i know only to flirt with girls han , are you jealous im not flirting with you han , ek to tumhari behan ke liye kya kuch karna paar raha hai , usse uss pawan se bachane keliye , upar tum ghali derahi ho ".

On hearing him talk to save her sis from pawan she ask what he means on his talk , he told her about pawan with the girl n his n rishi doubt on pawan but they did not get any proof to show tanvi , he also told her how rishi is broken with the roka but still have faith to get his love , rishi is just waiting to have tanvi confession n he will broke his engage with tanu , even if he is dad late veer singh daughter .

Now ahna got another shocked on hearing him said veer singh daughter tanu who got engage to rishi she ask " Whay you said your dad friend veer singh daughter tanu , rishi got engage to her right ? " ; in a furious state .

M " Yeh loh i just said it yes , my dad friend veer singh , both did kasam to marry tanu n bhai , from their childhood , dad came here for that but on way we got to know they pass away , we even went in their house to meet bani n guljeet uncle , there we get to know tanu n her sis are here but bhai got confused on engagement day like us we thought it your sis tanvi who is tanu whom bhai was about to engage " .

Every thing was clear in ahna mind , she recall every thing how they leave their home , make them pass as other person on neha roka , she got to know it all chachi n chacha dirty game n realize how they want to remove tanu from rishi n his family , now she too decide to expose them n reunite his father friend with real tanu n her , she realize raaj is still love them n has keep his kasam too .

A " Ok done deal im with you in your mission , even you will have to help me same as i will with you ok " ; forward her hand to shake to him .

He did n both have a smile on face  Big smile.

That it guys hope you will appreciate it n please do hit like button n leave your humble comment too .

I will wait for it let me know if i should cont or not

Next : Tanshi help each ever to save other life .

Thx

Hansa Big smile

Edited by --HANSA-- - 28 April 2016 at 10:52pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneesha-Gopika-mommyangel55MaTanGiniqubrasoomroPartholic_GirlChit15Rockingbhardwajsara1990_Kamal_hana_ysumera_sulaimanKaran.PreetaMonucutesaaniakhsukankshacuteariya..GurmiT..-DZ-

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
                                                 INDEX Big smile

part 2 pg  3

part 3 pg  6

part 4 pg  10

last part pg 13

Edited by --HANSA-- - 21 May 2016 at 8:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MaTanGiniqubrasoomrosara1990_Kamal_sumera_sulaimanKaran.PreetaKratikaSengarKS-DZ-

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Can't see part 1!!! where is it?? Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HANISA--

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Kamal_