Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

How does Amitabh Bachan gets away with it every time? (Page 6)

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
He has been getting away since the Bofors case...What seniority in the industry and money can do for you! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

Zeeliciousxo IF-Dazzler
Zeeliciousxo
Zeeliciousxo

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
To consciously and intentionally encourage the masses to kill Sikhs as revenge is completely different to an unplanned, unintentional kill. Both are terrible, I am not defending either, but they cannot be compared on the same level. IMO due to the presence of mens rea in AB's actions, he is much worse.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeeliciousxo

To consciously and intentionally encourage the masses to kill Sikhs as revenge is completely different to an unplanned, unintentional kill. Both are terrible, I am not defending either, but they cannot be compared on the same level. IMO due to the presence of mens rea in AB's actions, he is much worse.

I know this guy who had part of his family murdered and abused in Delhi the rest of them had to seek refugee in Canada. He doesn't have many nice things to say about Mr Bacchan or Rajiv Gandhi. 
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaPadaKaunPada

He has been getting away since the Bofors case...What seniority in the industry and money can do for you! 

There is complacency in South Asian countries when it comes to corruption and financial crimes because people feel it is victim less crimes so it doesn't hurt no one. This is untrue because it is not really victim less crimes as it has direct impact on others. 
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Shady stuff here . I doubt it amounts to anything for Big B . Whats the point of bringing him down . Hes so old now . LOLLOL

Im just asking some valid questions which Im sure has been doing the rounds lately. Some things in life follow to all, young and old, men and women, rich and poor. Being old isn't an excuse for getting a clean slate.

He's serving his time

Living with that always unhappy old goat Jaya LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBossLoveProfusion

Zeeliciousxo IF-Dazzler
Zeeliciousxo
Zeeliciousxo

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Zeeliciousxo

I know this guy who had part of his family murdered and abused in Delhi the rest of them had to seek refugee in Canada. He doesn't have many nice things to say about Mr Bacchan or Rajiv Gandhi.

I don't get what point you're trying to make...
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I never heard about the 1984 story before. Terrible if true. I have always gotten really bad vibes from him and his family. Confused
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
It was during the 1984 riots that occurred in Delhi shortly after calls for actions and genocide from AB , Rahul and others. What happened next was a complete break down of law and order and chaos. People went door to door killing, raping and torching things all part of this "khoon ka badla khoon se lenge". 

Edited by TheBoss - 23 April 2016 at 3:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonalmananZeeliciousxo

Go to top