Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†fan ka asar idhar bhi..can't understand the subject of this topic I guess.
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

This whole Bachchan family is very shrewd n gets away with anything whatever they do gets vanished n no one talks abt them or say anything abt it anywhere. Icon Icon bol kar bahut chunna lagaya hain.

LOL  ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Maul-E-Wood

Tsk, Tsk... why take u to Guantanamo bay .. we have our  own Andaman's and it was happening long before America was even colonized 

Yeah who knows they will carry out a pre dawn raid with stealth helicopters over my home and whisk me away and make me watch shamitabh and ram gopal varma ki aag on repeat mode till I break.
Originally posted by: NepaliStrawbery

Do you have anything to do???

I walk around with holes in my underwear. Trust me I dont have any offshore accounts in Panama
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

๐Ÿ˜†fan ka asar idhar bhi..can't understand the subject of this topic I guess.

Zor ka jhataka zor se lagaa...sadme meii hai ...maaf kar do. Hamara time bhi thaa naa, during Jai Ho๐Ÿ˜†

On topic - Anyone who thinks Big B is only an actor is a fool. He is a shrewed politician. He was near power  cetre all his life. He was like a son to Indira Gandhi and BFF of Rajeev Gandhi. Only during Sonia time, he was out of favour. But Amar and Mulayam singh kept him relevant.
Now he is with Modi jee.

I think BigB and his scandals will be out only after his life and that too when family becomes less relevant and useful to people. It'lll be like Jimmy Savile's scandal in UK ( He was very famous TV personality, whose sex scandals and child rape cases surfaced 4-5 years after his death, he abused children all his life and a lot of people knew about it but kept quite)

I hope Iam alive when BigB's scandals are exposed.
Edited by rimi2983 - 8 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
aish didn't resign too
her name is also there in global corruption

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rimi2983

Zor ka jhataka zor se lagaa...sadme meii hai ...maaf kar do. Hamara time bhi thaa naa, during Jai Ho๐Ÿ˜†

On topic - Anyone who thinks Big B is only an actor is a fool. He is a shrewed politician. He was near power  cetre all his life. He was like a son to Indira Gandhi and BFF of Rajeev Gandhi. Only during Sonia time, he was out of favour. But Amar and Mulayam singh kept him relevant.
Now he is with Modi jee.

I think BigB and his scandals will be out only after his life and that too when family becomes less relevant and useful to people. It'lll be like Jimmy Savile's scandal in UK ( He was very famous TV personality, whose sex scandals and child rape cases surfaced 4-5 years after his death, he abused children all his life and a lot of people knew about it but kept quite)

I hope Iam alive when BigB's scandals are exposed.

I dont think its right to compare Amitabh with Saville, Saville was a sick man, a pedophile protected by TV agencies. Amitabh is just shady and greedy the things normal human beings are guilty of not the abnormal types like Saville
Edited by corry - 8 years ago
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Corry - Am just giving example of Saville. Not saying AB is remotely like him. Just the case of skeletons stumbling out after death
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He has been getting away since the Bofors case...What seniority in the industry and money can do for you! 

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To consciously and intentionally encourage the masses to kill Sikhs as revenge is completely different to an unplanned, unintentional kill. Both are terrible, I am not defending either, but they cannot be compared on the same level. IMO due to the presence of mens rea in AB's actions, he is much worse.