How does Amitabh Bachan gets away with it every time? - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
We live in a world where human beings are worshipped as Gods so it's not surprising stars like AB can get away with such things because they have gotten this special privilege of having been put up on a God-like pedestal by mere mortals aka fans.

Its so bloody easy for them to fool the public because they have so many fans who would believe them without blinking an eye and for those neutral janta, they merely have to do a bit of charity, a bit of smooching up to popular and powerful personalities who do a few magic tricks where everything these stars have said is disappeared into oblivion then the star can give a few bashan's on how great the country is and how much they love their people and Viola! Everyone loves this GREAT desh bakht.

AB is one such personality who is portrayed as this great man who loves everything Indian, from singing songs to creeping on girls half his age, it's all about Indians. The buddha knows how to manipulate the public. And the fact these Bachan's are such chaddi buddies with some very powerful people is just a plus point that is quite useful in situations like these.

No he hasnt gotten away. The investigation is still on. He is past his prime and now its only media hype. Public isnt shocked becoz that happened during his ABCL thing.
It's not tough to understand how he is managing to continue being a slippery eel.. Look around at who his latest great friends are, connect that to their hold over the media and you will know why there is not much discussion or analysis about him and his shady dealings
recently one guy in Iran got death sentence for money laundering... here everyhting is done and dusted for AB sr. ðŸ˜†
This whole Bachchan family is very shrewd n gets away with anything whatever they do gets vanished n no one talks abt them or say anything abt it anywhere. Icon Icon bol kar bahut chunna lagaya hain.
Originally posted by BullsEye777

It's not tough to understand how he is managing to continue being a slippery eel.. Look around at who his latest great friends are, connect that to their hold over the media and you will know why there is not much discussion or analysis about him and his shady dealings

Not just AB Sr. but the coverage around this in general has been very amusing, so far. One of the biggest business dailies in India has had extremely few articles on it. And the last article published in that one was written in an extremely defensive tone, declaring that 90% if the Indian cases are not at fault. Not saying that they should jump the gun or something but it's funny to see our rather accusatory media (print) dealing with it in such a soft and pampering tone. 😆. I don't know, I should probably wait and see as to what shape does it take in the future though.Edited by Kaapi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

What about celebrities who have actually killed people? Why aren't you talking about them getting away?

I guess you missed out on my million threads about Salman, Suraj and others?  ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Nova19

I do not know anything about Indian tax law. Is what he allegedly did illegal or just unethical? If true, was it tax fraud or just income shielding? I know morality matters but all rich people use every loophole to try to pay lower taxes so I'm just trying to figure out which is the charge here. 

Money laundering and tax fraud is a criminal office in many countries including India. It is not entirely a victim less crime because first of all its black money, it affects inflation and said funds are typically used in shady businesses.
Originally posted by TheBoss

This was long before the digital world. Many people did not have cellphones, or online video sites or vcrs to tape it at home. However many people saw it on Doordarshan and they made sure never to repeat it again. The adjustment bureau was working full time ever since then. If you guys dont hear from me tomorrow just know that I might be getting water boarded at Guantanamo bay for committing this act of blasphemy. It was nice meeting you Mini. ðŸ˜†

Tsk, Tsk... why take u to Guantanamo bay .. we have our  own Andaman's and it was happening long before America was even colonized 
Originally posted by Kaapi

Not just AB Sr. but the coverage around this in general has been very amusing, so far. One of the biggest business dailies in India has had extremely few articles on it. And the last article published in that one was written in an extremely defensive tone, declaring that 90% if the Indian cases are not at fault. Not saying that they should jump the gun or something but it's funny to see our rather accusatory media (print) dealing with it in such a soft and pampering tone. 😆. I don't know, I should probably wait and see as to what shape does it take in the future though.

Its nice to see that there are others too who feel the same way. Its astonishing how quickly they want to sweep this under the rug as if it never happened. It was amusing when there were reports that he charged 5 crores to sing the national anthem and suddenly there were all kinds of theories and explanations. When Sayali Bhagat accused him of sexually assaulting her she was quickly made to apologise and we never got to hear the end of it ever again.