Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Their love for each other is SO evident - Today's Episode<3 (Page 3)

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
really nice post...I love your VMs on Shraman.

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 24 April 2016 at 1:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

really nice post...I love your VMs on Shraman.

Aww thank you!Embarrassed
JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Echoesof passion,

Nice analysis. Their love for each other is SO evident to everybody else except to each other. Wink
And as you said the dialogues were so apt.
I also want to thank you for making this thread else we could not have read what redwine1 wrote below your post

Redwine1,

Hatsoff to you for pointing out how the perceptions of Shravan are changing one by one. Your post helped me to realise the importance of the case and the sequence of events. Brilliant. You should post more

I also liked the way Sumo does not take offense at his statement that it is his family problem. That shows the unconditional love she has. Any other person would have sulked about Shravan's words and also the fact that he did not pick up the phone later.

This whole peeling of layers of misconception happened only because Shravan decided to stay back. Because he returned from the airport. Inspite of her pushing him away and not even looking at his injury. What is your take on why he returned ?

PS: I am now 100% convinced that Ramnath asked Sumo to let go of Shravan 10 years back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionredwine1ShaitaanKiKhala

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Echoesof passion,

Nice analysis. Their love for each other is SO evident to everybody else except to each other. Wink
I also want to thank you for making this thread else we could not have read what redwine1 wrote below your post

Redwine1,

Hatsoff to you for pointing out how the perceptions of Shravan are changing one by one. Your post helped me to realise the importance of the case and the sequence of events. Brilliant. You should post more

I also liked the way Sumo does not take offense at his statement that it is his family problem. That shows the unconditional love she has. Any other person would have sulked about Shravan's words and also the fact that he did not pick up the phone later.

This whole peeling of layers of misconception happened only because Shravan decided to stay back. Because he returned from the airport. Inspite of her pushing him away and not even looking at his injury. What is your take on why he returned ?

PS: I am now 100% convinced that Ramnath asked Sumo to let go of Shravan 10 years back...

Hello there ...

Thank u so much for ur appreciation .. it encourages fledging writers like me to pen more often ..

WHY DID SHRAVAN return from the airport ... ok heres my take on it ... 

Its in his dialog ... He stayed back or returned cause of SUMO / SUMAN ... To Shravan Sumo is the person who he is most familiar with the brash girl who runs roughshod over people .. who despite being a girl is not really visited with much softer emotions .. or rather the tough love babe 

That night when he came to warn SUMO to stay away from Verma ... he saw his first glimpse of SUMAN ...

Ok let me explain this a bit more clearly ...lets see the party scene .. he devastates the girl in front of all her peers ...but all she does is stand up to him .. she berates him does not break down ...infact to the uninitiated it will look like a huge mistake ... but its not ... the face of SUMO is what she presented to her childhood friend who gave her the moniker of SUMO... 

Then comes the holi sequence .. once again she gives him right back .. she gives her mothers jewellery to him .. & does not bat an eyelid .. infact she is seen by him enjoying herself ... dancing singing making merry ... even when his engagement is announced she turns away ... does not show him her tears ... walks away ... 

But that night outside the Tiwari door ... she folds her hands & tells him to go away ... & this is the first time he sees the effort she is expressing to hold back her tears  ... she pushes him away .. when she can't hold them back anymore .. her pushing him back .. was actually a reflection of her pushing her tears back .. & not breaking down ... Thats the reason he does not get angry back .. he sees the desperation .. he sees his SUMAN .. the girl who cried buckets holding her mothers jewellery in her hands ... infact as she rushes back inside .. he still steps towards her uttering her name ... 
This time around there was NO ANGER IN HIM ... 

What Shravan sees that night outside the door of TIWARI VILLA is .. a vulnerable at her wits end Suman/SUMO .. someone who can DESTRUCT ... & it was this person who was just waiting to fall prey to the unscrupulous VERMA of the world ... 

Thats the reason he stays back ... 

If u add the further dimension to be fair to SUMO she had asked him for HELP .. albeit in a round about way ... infact in one thread i had written post the ask for help sequence .. the most important part of that sequence is the WALK AWAY ... 

When Shravan walks away from SUMO .. she is standing there .. she takes a step towards him then stops herself .. she had to always BE SUMO ... 
He walks away but hesitant .. his whole body is attuned to her .. u have to catch a very small nuance here .. that of Shravan when he hears the bang of her car door & he realises .. she went away without asking him once again ... without it being about her ... 
AT that time she says Nanaji wishes him to stay back & on his prompt she says i want what NANAJI wants .. she does not ask for HELP ... 
But the PUSH ... thats the push from SUMO to SUMAN .. the vulnerable girl .. 

Now if u relate this to the NEW promo ... u get the whole meaning of what we have seen till date & a glimpse of what we will see ... 

The lines in the new promo which resonate are ... 
I can't say ... & u r unable to say Embarrassed

Whoa there goes the verbal diahorrea Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JJKKLindraniguptaThithliDhostNYCForeverEchoesofpassionShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Hello there Echo ..

First of all lemme thank you ... u always manage to make the most meaningful posts on this forum ...maynot be able to comment on all .. but do manage to read them all ... Kudos babe ... 

While the entire forum was up in arms about the Shravan paying Khosla issue & busy taking sides on who was right & wrong .. one thing kept niggling me ... why would the maker show this stop gap measure ... 

A hero really doesnt do this .. not in Indian entertainment industry ...
Once again yesterday ... they show us all that Varun hoopla ... & thats when the loops tie in .. the beauty of the script writing shines thru ...

This track actually started with the PARTY .,. the party where Shravan insults Sumo ... he calls her an opportunist who was claiming friendship coz Shravan was a rich stud ...
He then calls her SELFISH ... the tag that kept cropping up in their subsequent skirmishes ... 

For Love to shine thru these tags had to be obliterated ... 

So first we got the Suman old house scene .. which highlighted what Sumo told Shravan post party ... " what i did i did in immaturity" yes she was a misguided lost youth who was desperately trying to FIT IN ... & whatever she did that day was a direct result of her scare of being LEFT ALONE ... 

The big question mark on their friendship cleared after that ... & out came a heartfelt THANK YOU ... he realised that she was his friend .. NOT PERFECT ... but PERFECT FOR HIM .. u have to accept friends with their faults & quirks ... 

Then came the money sequence ... when Shravan made a payment to Khosla in lieu of taking the case back & Suman instead of falling on his feet in gratitude ... BERATES HIM ... Brilliant move by the writer .. heres a girl who was accused of being a GOLD DIGGER .. someone who was friends with him coz of his money ... HER refusal of of bowing to him in gratitude .. makes him realise ... his success for her is not measured in MONEY ... & she sets the bar very high for him ... but that high bar is not measured in Mercenary means but in VALUES ..in his CORE ... 

Then came yesterdays episode .. with the Varun hoopla ... now as a consumer of Indian entertainment we all know the HERO will triumph against all EVIL .. he will rescue his damsel in distress ... so then WHY create this one small hiccup ... WELL .. the SELFISH Tag had to go ... 

So in one fell stroke last evening the SELFISH tag was obliterated ...she comes up to him & tells him ... leave the case .. ur family who are living & together are far more important than her dead mother // the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE ... & in one move all the barriers which stopped him .. which made him hesitate were obliterated ... did she just wipe away her stains ... or did she cleanse a young 16 year old boy ... is a question i leave behind with you... the moment u get that .. u r amazed with the beauty of the writing ... 

For me the highlight of yesterdays episode was that one small shot between Ramnath & Suman .. as he retreats from Shravan's room & she is waiting to ascend .. they share a look .. she wants to talk to him .. but he goes away ... a father who could not give his son the most important support that evening ... gave way to the one who could offer the same ...he knew with her going up those stairs the answers would be arrived at ... & he knew what he couldnt inspire .. this girl could inspire ... 
& all this coz when the phone rang the name which popped up on the screen was SUMO ... the father who stood a silent spectator deduced a lot from that one small abbreviated NAME ...

Heres where u step back a bit & go to the holi sequence ... & Shravan's insult of Urvashi ... & his fathers chiding him for the same ... Shravan wanted a woman who would STAND BY HIM thru thick & thin ... he wanted a woman who would not abandon him ... both which according to him his father has had to face ... his father asks him then .. why accept a relation & then do this .. he says i CAN NEVER REFUSE A RELATION which comes from my family ... but he also shows he WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT ... Now connect all this .. see where all this track has its tentacles in ... its a very beautiful interlaced piece of writing that the writer is dishing out .. which makes this serial that much more special ... & whats more .. it paves the way for the future beautifully ... 

All the characters in the play r in their positions ... just like in chess ( a game at which Shravan is a master) now the moves will start .. the story will progress on how Shravan & sumo traverse these murky fields & still remain EK DUJE KE VASTE 

OMG  +1 for this ClapStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QHoneyBeeJJKKLEchoesofpassionredwine1

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Eco and RedWine ... love your post.. 
I guess this beautiful writing is because of finite series where you have to close the circle.. 

One can't go aimless month after month tp arrive at a conclusion 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionredwine1

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Echoesof passion,

Redwine1,

Hello there ...

Thank u so much for ur appreciation .. it encourages fledging writers like me to pen more often ..

Its in his dialog ... He stayed back or returned cause of SUMO / SUMAN ... To Shravan Sumo is the person who he is most familiar with the brash girl who runs roughshod over people .. who despite being a girl is not really visited with much softer emotions .. or rather the tough love babe 

That night when he came to warn SUMO to stay away from Verma ... he saw his first glimpse of SUMAN ...

Ok let me explain this a bit more clearly ...lets see the party scene .. he devastates the girl in front of all her peers ...but all she does is stand up to him .. she berates him does not break down ...infact to the uninitiated it will look like a huge mistake ... but its not ... the face of SUMO is what she presented to her childhood friend who gave her the moniker of SUMO... 

Then comes the holi sequence .. once again she gives him right back .. she gives her mothers jewellery to him .. & does not bat an eyelid .. infact she is seen by him enjoying herself ... dancing singing making merry ... even when his engagement is announced she turns away ... does not show him her tears ... walks away ... 

But that night outside the Tiwari door ... she folds her hands & tells him to go away ... & this is the first time he sees the effort she is expressing to hold back her tears  ... she pushes him away .. when she can't hold them back anymore .. her pushing him back .. was actually a reflection of her pushing her tears back .. & not breaking down ... Thats the reason he does not get angry back .. he sees the desperation .. he sees his SUMAN .. the girl who cried buckets holding her mothers jewellery in her hands ... infact as she rushes back inside .. he still steps towards her uttering her name ... 

What Shravan sees that night outside the door of TIWARI VILLA is .. a vulnerable at her wits end Suman/SUMO .. someone who can DESTRUCT ... & it was this person who was just waiting to fall prey to the unscrupulous VERMA of the world ... 

If u add the further dimension to be fair to SUMO she had asked him for HELP .. albeit in a round about way ... infact in one thread i had written post the ask for help sequence .. the most important part of that sequence is the WALK AWAY ... 

When Shravan walks away from SUMO .. she is standing there .. she takes a step towards him then stops herself .. she had to always BE SUMO ... 
He walks away but hesitant .. his whole body is attuned to her .. u have to catch a very small nuance here .. that of Shravan when he hears the bang of her car door & he realises .. she went away without asking him once again ... without it being about her ... 
AT that time she says Nanaji wishes him to stay back & on his prompt she says i want what NANAJI wants .. she does not ask for HELP ... 

Now if u relate this to the NEW promo ... u get the whole meaning of what we have seen till date & a glimpse of what we will see ... 

Yep makes lot of sense redwine1. Thanks for that long writeup. It is a much needed one. As I wrote to you before you should make a thread for this and keep adding to it.

Echoesofpassionredwine1

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Echoesof passion,

Redwine1,

Hello there ...

Yep makes lot of sense redwine1. Thanks for that long writeup. It is a much needed one. As I wrote to you before you should make a thread for this and keep adding to it.

Completely agree! @redwine your post helped open my eyes to things I hadnt noticed before, and I really want others to see the same! Great analysis!Clap

JJKKLredwine1

Go to top