Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Their love for each other is SO evident - Today's Episode<3

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
AHH what an episodeEmbarrassed so many feelings! Felt like a roller coaster ride. 
Starting from light Shraman moment as they walk out of the house and Sumo drops off Shravan. And the way he said "Mujhe acha lagta hai jab tum mujhe bahar chodne aati ho toh" awwh it was sooo cute! Heart

And then the family scene. Tbh I actually liked this scene. Not because it increased drama or anything, but because it was so realistic! For the first time I DIDN'T dislike Chachi because at the end she's only trying to protect her own son! The same way I felt for mami ji last week when she let out her feelings to Nana ji! I LOVE how Cvs literally justify every character that you just can't separate them as black or white! They all have grey shades and personalities and that's AMAZING. No unnecessary vamp drama or saas bahu crap! 

However, amidst all of this, I felt my heart break for ShravanCryBroken Heart Poor guy always gets stuck in between family matters! Now having to choose between saving Sumo's house or his own family from breaking! Just thinking about it makes you feel how hard it must really be to make such a decision! I know he was avoiding Sumo and her calls today, but I didn't think of it as out of his character at all. It was REALISTIC. He was so stressed out and anyone I feel would just want their own space for the moment, often times letting it out on the wrong people. I am sure we've all been there.  

I also loved the convo between Ramnath and Shravan. That father son bond highlighted so beautifully today. The way Ramnath was talking with his gaze down and saying how the line between right and wrong can be blurred so easily and sometimes we fail to see that, it seemed like he was talking about his own past! Maybe something he did wrong unknowingly? Something related to Shravan's mother? There was definitely something cvs were hinting at there! Ah so much mystery!

AND THEN THE BEST SCENE. OMG so painful this wasCry The way Sumo walked into Shravan's room. The way her concern, her worry for him pulled her there. Especially after not being able to contact him, she just knew she had to come there. Reminded me of when Shravan came all the way to Sumo's house when he was concernedEmbarrassed She KNEW how stressed he was. She KNEW what the problem was as she had found out. And the way she selflessly told him to leave the Khosla case...my heart literally broke right there for her. Some of the best dialogues:

"Ek baar maine hi tumhe request ki thi na, ke yeh case ladlo... aaj mai hi tumse keh rahi hoon, yeh case chod do"
"Yeh Sach hai ki main apni maa par laga hua daag mitana chahti hoon...lekin meri mari hui maa ke liye, ek hasti khelti family ko barbaad nahi kar sakti" AHH SUMMOOCryCryCry

"Main nahi chahti ki tumhari family toote, aur meri waje se toh bilkul nahi"

OH MY GOD. The dialogues were so KILLER! Especially the last one! Hats off! Fully reflected the love and care these two have for each other! The same Sumo who walked away from Shravan that day feeling upset that her mother's name will forever be tarnished because of his unintended mistake, was now telling him to leave the case JUST FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY'S HAPPINESS! If this isn't real love than what is?Heart

Seriously today just with that scene, I feel Shraman's bond just got that much stronger and more beautiful! That pain in their eyes, that angst, that care for each other! Both only thinking about each other. How they care SO muchHeart Thinking about this and the new promo thoughCry the line "Kahin teri khamoshiyan, jeet na jayein pyaar se" is so apt for them! They care so much yet can't say it. Anyways. 

For those who were saying cvs aren't doing justice to Shravan's lawyer background well here we have that too! Wink As we know that Shravan wins the case and from the OLV it's clear that his family situation is probably fixed too, I'm sure it's cuz our Shravu is gunna do something super clever using his intelligence full out. This is his time to show his lawyer abilities while also obligating to his family and Sumo'sEmbarrassed It's gunna be interesting now. And I can't wait! So sit back and enjoy the ride!

I love how everything is working now. Shraman, the family aspect, the lawyer aspect, the progression of story, the character's layers being unraveled bit by bit, everything is so brilliantly interwoven by cvsClap I literally can't even describe it. It's commendable. 




Edited by Echoesofpassion - 22 April 2016 at 9:52pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005baas-tvTina.H.roshan110vvsarithanitya12Priyafan7aish_kajen25San_raQHoneyBeeGallantrisiknxaarohinimaneeshaaddictvskamaniYoga4lifepeachesandcreamdancedanceRRranbirkprfan1ravzs.Jas.rcozashivani_agls.sayrapotterginnymunnihyderabad.bohemian.unna_178PagalpinkyPrasanna_dhanu-GrilledCheese-PlainJaneOnie...crazianJJKKLThithliDhostindraniguptaNihira-fan...Binny...S.StephyAllbut1OmaRamdass-AvadaKedavra-redwine1--BLRbabe--BeulaSwaRonpoppinsssapphire3NYCForeverImSherlocked.mineforeverRi21chicksouporion23MrDarcyfan-Rashi-...Tanu...Nithiya95BinKuchKahe.SahSahNestleToulouseShaitaanKiKhalatrolldemort.

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 9370

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hello there Echo ..

First of all lemme thank you ... u always manage to make the most meaningful posts on this forum ...maynot be able to comment on all .. but do manage to read them all ... Kudos babe ... 

While the entire forum was up in arms about the Shravan paying Khosla issue & busy taking sides on who was right & wrong .. one thing kept niggling me ... why would the maker show this stop gap measure ... 

A hero really doesnt do this .. not in Indian entertainment industry ...
Once again yesterday ... they show us all that Varun hoopla ... & thats when the loops tie in .. the beauty of the script writing shines thru ...

This track actually started with the PARTY .,. the party where Shravan insults Sumo ... he calls her an opportunist who was claiming friendship coz Shravan was a rich stud ...
He then calls her SELFISH ... the tag that kept cropping up in their subsequent skirmishes ... 

For Love to shine thru these tags had to be obliterated ... 

So first we got the Suman old house scene .. which highlighted what Sumo told Shravan post party ... " what i did i did in immaturity" yes she was a misguided lost youth who was desperately trying to FIT IN ... & whatever she did that day was a direct result of her scare of being LEFT ALONE ... 

The big question mark on their friendship cleared after that ... & out came a heartfelt THANK YOU ... he realised that she was his friend .. NOT PERFECT ... but PERFECT FOR HIM .. u have to accept friends with their faults & quirks ... 

Then came the money sequence ... when Shravan made a payment to Khosla in lieu of taking the case back & Suman instead of falling on his feet in gratitude ... BERATES HIM ... Brilliant move by the writer .. heres a girl who was accused of being a GOLD DIGGER .. someone who was friends with him coz of his money ... HER refusal of of bowing to him in gratitude .. makes him realise ... his success for her is not measured in MONEY ... & she sets the bar very high for him ... but that high bar is not measured in Mercenary means but in VALUES ..in his CORE ... 

Then came yesterdays episode .. with the Varun hoopla ... now as a consumer of Indian entertainment we all know the HERO will triumph against all EVIL .. he will rescue his damsel in distress ... so then WHY create this one small hiccup ... WELL .. the SELFISH Tag had to go ... 

So in one fell stroke last evening the SELFISH tag was obliterated ...she comes up to him & tells him ... leave the case .. ur family who are living & together are far more important than her dead mother // the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE ... & in one move all the barriers which stopped him .. which made him hesitate were obliterated ... did she just wipe away her stains ... or did she cleanse a young 16 year old boy ... is a question i leave behind with you... the moment u get that .. u r amazed with the beauty of the writing ... 

For me the highlight of yesterdays episode was that one small shot between Ramnath & Suman .. as he retreats from Shravan's room & she is waiting to ascend .. they share a look .. she wants to talk to him .. but he goes away ... a father who could not give his son the most important support that evening ... gave way to the one who could offer the same ...he knew with her going up those stairs the answers would be arrived at ... & he knew what he couldnt inspire .. this girl could inspire ... 
& all this coz when the phone rang the name which popped up on the screen was SUMO ... the father who stood a silent spectator deduced a lot from that one small abbreviated NAME ...

Heres where u step back a bit & go to the holi sequence ... & Shravan's insult of Urvashi ... & his fathers chiding him for the same ... Shravan wanted a woman who would STAND BY HIM thru thick & thin ... he wanted a woman who would not abandon him ... both which according to him his father has had to face ... his father asks him then .. why accept a relation & then do this .. he says i CAN NEVER REFUSE A RELATION which comes from my family ... but he also shows he WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT ... Now connect all this .. see where all this track has its tentacles in ... its a very beautiful interlaced piece of writing that the writer is dishing out .. which makes this serial that much more special ... & whats more .. it paves the way for the future beautifully ... 

All the characters in the play r in their positions ... just like in chess ( a game at which Shravan is a master) now the moves will start .. the story will progress on how Shravan & sumo traverse these murky fields & still remain EK DUJE KE VASTE 






Edited by redwine1 - 22 April 2016 at 10:46pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvroshan110vvsarithaCashivinxaaVrushaliniGallantranbirkprfan1peachesandcreamDreamer-893serialfan40HotViTharv.Jas.Yoga4lifeChitrita.bohemian.-GrilledCheese-Onie..._AmyChoco_shalz_123JJKKLThithliDhostindraniguptakavmukslily_k25Echoesofpassion...Binny...S.Stephymaankigeet4everpoppinssmineforeverFlame.Of.Rosechicksoup...Tanu...-Rashi-SahSahmysterygurl1427ShaitaanKiKhala

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Joined: 03 January 2015
Posts: 1786

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
This is what I like the MOST about this show how every character is right from their POV.

Kamini just wanted to protect his son. She knows Varun isn't as talented as Shravan and Pushkar. That's why every time she tries to protect him it just happens through the wrong path. But when she wanted to help Pushkar by giving Ramnath's case to him. Ramnath was happy to do it because he knew Pushkar could handle it. She just wants to secure his son's future. There is nothing wrong with that.

Again since when it's wrong to save your own skin? Varun just wants to be successful. I am from a business background and trust me it's never possible to succeed always being honest in business. And Varun is like his dad while Pushkar and Shravan are like Ramnath. So obviously he feels insecure about his future.

And ShraMan Heart...their end scene was so sad yet spoke so much. Love these two.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110GallantkavmuksEchoesofpassionMrDarcyfan

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
word to whatever u said ghanna
shraman scene were small but that impact remain throughout the epi
one thing i also think that ramnath have made some mistake unknowingly which ll have to be related to shravan's mom
holi scene for instance shravan has a huge hatred for his mom. he told ramnath u know how women are but ramnath was not angry or anything.  he looked a lil upset and told him forget the past
somewhere even ramnath is alone.
i would love to see ramnath shravan and shravan's mom angle. to know what actually happened
and my doubts on chachi increases day by day the way she treats suman and tries to brainwash ramnath.
the last scene where suman tells shravan she doesnot want for her his family breaks. shravan definately saw the suman he didnot want to see. acc to him women are selfish. but yesterday he saw suman was not. for him she sacrified her mom's name.
totally if this is not love then what is it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nxaaGallantrcozaEchoesofpassionMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22673

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Your right the episode was realistic. I understood Kamini's POV, but then even Lalaji was right when he said that Varun cant drop family members to suit Khosla. The man is a crook! Kamini is way too manipulative and selfish, so to me she is not someone worth considering. I hate her character.

Anyways, I loved all the interactions in the last episode and the ShraMan one's though short were really good. Their love for each other is so pure. Such main yeh pyaar nahin hai toh aur kya hai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

word to whatever u said ghanna
shraman scene were small but that impact remain throughout the epi
one thing i also think that ramnath have made some mistake unknowingly which ll have to be related to shravan's mom
holi scene for instance shravan has a huge hatred for his mom. he told ramnath u know how women are but ramnath was not angry or anything.  he looked a lil upset and told him forget the past
somewhere even ramnath is alone.
i would love to see ramnath shravan and shravan's mom angle. to know what actually happened
and my doubts on chachi increases day by day the way she treats suman and tries to brainwash ramnath.
the last scene where suman tells shravan she doesnot want for her his family breaks. shravan definately saw the suman he didnot want to see. acc to him women are selfish. but yesterday he saw suman was not. for him she sacrified her mom's name.
totally if this is not love then what is it?

Completely agree!! However im in no rush to see shravans past family story anytime soon haha. And YESSS he finally saw the selfless Sumo! He saw the way she sacrificed for him! And when she said that she wouldnt let anything break his family, especially not her, that look in his eyes! It was filled with awe! As if he himself questioning, she cares about me that much? It was beautiful and so meaningfulHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gallant

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onie...

This is what I like the MOST about this show how every character is right from their POV.

Kamini just wanted to protect his son. She knows Varun isn't as talented as Shravan and Pushkar. That's why every time she tries to protect him it just happens through the wrong path. But when she wanted to help Pushkar by giving Ramnath's case to him. Ramnath was happy to do it because he knew Pushkar could handle it. She just wants to secure his son's future. There is nothing wrong with that.

Again since when it's wrong to save your own skin? Varun just wants to be successful. I am from a business background and trust me it's never possible to succeed always being honest in business. And Varun is like his dad while Pushkar and Shravan are like Ramnath. So obviously he feels insecure about his future.

And ShraMan Heart...their end scene was so sad yet spoke so much. Love these two.

Exactly! Even Varun I wouldnt blame for reacting that way! Everyone is justified in their own perspective! And that's what i love. Shraman scene was so meaningful. Every scene of theirs is packed with bonding and meaning and I love that so muchHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gallant

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Hello there Echo ..

First of all lemme thank you ... u always manage to make the most meaningful posts on this forum ...maynot be able to comment on all .. but do manage to read them all ... Kudos babe ... 

While the entire forum was up in arms about the Shravan paying Khosla issue & busy taking sides on who was right & wrong .. one thing kept niggling me ... why would the maker show this stop gap measure ... 

A hero really doesnt do this .. not in Indian entertainment industry ...
Once again yesterday ... they show us all that Varun hoopla ... & thats when the loops tie in .. the beauty of the script writing shines thru ...

This track actually started with the PARTY .,. the party where Shravan insults Sumo ... he calls her an opportunist who was claiming friendship coz Shravan was a rich stud ...
He then calls her SELFISH ... the tag that kept cropping up in their subsequent skirmishes ... 

For Love to shine thru these tags had to be obliterated ... 

So first we got the Suman old house scene .. which highlighted what Sumo told Shravan post party ... " what i did i did in immaturity" yes she was a misguided lost youth who was desperately trying to FIT IN ... & whatever she did that day was a direct result of her scare of being LEFT ALONE ... 

The big question mark on their friendship cleared after that ... & out came a heartfelt THANK YOU ... he realised that she was his friend .. NOT PERFECT ... but PERFECT FOR HIM .. u have to accept friends with their faults & quirks ... 

Then came the money sequence ... when Shravan made a payment to Khosla in lieu of taking the case back & Suman instead of falling on his feet in gratitude ... BERATES HIM ... Brilliant move by the writer .. heres a girl who was accused of being a GOLD DIGGER .. someone who was friends with him coz of his money ... HER refusal of of bowing to him in gratitude .. makes him realise ... his success for her is not measured in MONEY ... & she sets the bar very high for him ... but that high bar is not measured in Mercenary means but in VALUES ..in his CORE ... 

Then came yesterdays episode .. with the Varun hoopla ... now as a consumer of Indian entertainment we all know the HERO will triumph against all EVIL .. he will rescue his damsel in distress ... so then WHY create this one small hiccup ... WELL .. the SELFISH Tag had to go ... 

So in one fell stroke last evening the SELFISH tag was obliterated ...she comes up to him & tells him ... leave the case .. ur family who are living & together are far more important than her dead mother // the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE ... & in one move all the barriers which stopped him .. which made him hesitate were obliterated ... did she just wipe away her stains ... or did she cleanse a young 16 year old boy ... is a question i leave behind with you... the moment u get that .. u r amazed with the beauty of the writing ... 

For me the highlight of yesterdays episode was that one small shot between Ramnath & Suman .. as he retreats from Shravan's room & she is waiting to ascend .. they share a look .. she wants to talk to him .. but he goes away ... a father who could not give his son the most important support that evening ... gave way to the one who could offer the same ...he knew with her going up those stairs the answers would be arrived at ... & he knew what he couldnt inspire .. this girl could inspire ... 
& all this coz when the phone rang the name which popped up on the screen was SUMO ... the father who stood a silent spectator deduced a lot from that one small abbreviated NAME ...

Heres where u step back a bit & go to the holi sequence ... & Shravan's insult of Urvashi ... & his fathers chiding him for the same ... Shravan wanted a woman who would STAND BY HIM thru thick & thin ... he wanted a woman who would not abandon him ... both which according to him his father has had to face ... his father asks him then .. why accept a relation & then do this .. he says i CAN NEVER REFUSE A RELATION which comes from my family ... but he also shows he WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT ... Now connect all this .. see where all this track has its tentacles in ... its a very beautiful interlaced piece of writing that the writer is dishing out .. which makes this serial that much more special ... & whats more .. it paves the way for the future beautifully ... 

All the characters in the play r in their positions ... just like in chess ( a game at which Shravan is a master) now the moves will start .. the story will progress on how Shravan & sumo traverse these murky fields & still remain EK DUJE KE VASTE 





WOW. LITERALLY SPEECHLESS AT YOUR ANALYSIS! Youve pointed out things a lot of us probably didn't connect together! RES. 

P.S you should SO make this into a post. More ppl need to read it! Cvs too should read this. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvCashiviindraniguptaThithliDhostpoppinssredwine1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Episode Live Reaction: 3/25/2016 Episode || Main Na Bhoolunga <3

2 3 4

Author: MrsOmkaraOberoi   Replies: 30   Views: 2623

MrsOmkaraOberoi 30 2623 02 September 2016 at 10:53am by positive31priya
Which episode

Author: lovelypriya   Replies: 4   Views: 457

lovelypriya 4 457 22 April 2016 at 9:28pm by Manan_fab5_ky2
episode 20th caps-BHERI BHERI HILARIOUS EPISODE

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 9   Views: 1871

Manan_fab5_ky2 9 1871 21 April 2016 at 6:30am by KostinsQueen
Episode caps-shramanlicious episode/Hug<3

2 3 4

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 30   Views: 3610

Manan_fab5_ky2 30 3610 08 April 2016 at 3:51am by mizzundaztud
Please give todays ep Link please

Author: Kavila   Replies: 3   Views: 442

Kavila 3 442 29 March 2016 at 1:02pm by Kavila

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index