India-Forums

This new Bihaan is becoming anoying (Page 4)

Panthera5 Senior Member
Panthera5
Panthera5

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

Seriously dude, we know that you are heartbroken but itna gussa? Are you the same Bihaan who left his family for Thapki when you know that she hates you? Are you the same Bihaan who jumped in the daldal even after knowing that Thapki hates you? Where are you Bihaan Pandey? I will not forgive you for leaving Thapki on the road at midnight no matter how much heartbroken you are. Your behaviour is getting annoying. You still love her but this much rudeness is not serving any purpose. Seriously, enough is enough now. It's better you divorce her.

CVS, PLEASE STOP BUTCHERING BIHAAN'S CHARACTER.

Yes you r absolutely RIHGT-Bihan divorces Thapki, story ENDsAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Well said Di 
That smile when the kids made fun of Thapki and when he left her on road are the things that I will never forget kor forgive even if when he went away after telling her that he hates her, he gave such a pained expression. ..it doesn't change the fact that he left her alone

CVs should stop doing this to his character
I am still expecting now some changes

They should be aware that they are in danger zone and try to give us some change
But I will still say that the change should be initiated by Thapki for Bihaan to let go of his pain and hurt

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsfun4ever89ParshiKaraali

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
this time I might not go with you... sorry
I think bihaan's attitude is right because thapki ne bhi abhi tak realize nahi kia he always cares for her but she didnt notice uska itna rude hona tou banta hai
Tanshi_thahaan Senior Member
Tanshi_thahaan
Tanshi_thahaan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Bihaan jus be a good preson man u every time make thapki cry change ur behaviour it gettting boring when ur with gusaAngry
P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Eddy.. I know somehow his behaviour is justified to be offended with Thapki. But CVS should stop making him childish 

Kowsi

Panthera5 Senior Member
Panthera5
Panthera5

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaminah12348

Bihaan jus be a good preson man u every time make thapki cry change ur behaviour it gettting boring when ur with gusaAngry

Thumbs Up
greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Bihaan's character is butchered to some extend.. what about thapki.. she is no less.Ouch. both of them don't deserve each other.. they should divorce each other, and move on in life, find a better partner.. Smile

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Actually I do not mind Bihaan's behaviour at all. He supported Thapki all those times because she was in the situation because of him. His guilt overpowered every equation and she was his responsibility - including when he jumps in daldal or leaves the house for her. 
Now that 3 months are over and she is no longer his responsibility. She is staying in the house on her own accord and can leave any time. 

Thapki's behavior is so confusing that Dhruv thinks she loves him. If that is case, Bihaan must be thinking the same. He may know she will not go back to Dhruv, but that does not mean she cannot love him.  

From Bihaan's perspective - Thapki is someone 
- who has forced herself upon him and he cannot get rid of her without looking bad in front of his own family as they all adore her.
- who does not care for his feelings or what he has done for so far
- who in all probability still loves his brother
- who can pack her bags and decide to leave at any time as it will be her decision and he will not have any say
- who wants the rights of wife (scold him, show attitude, set him right) but will not give him any - forget husband, not even of a friend.

He still trusts her when it comes to doing the right thing especially for the family but not towards himself.  

What do expect Bihaan to do in this situation? AND he loves her on top of that. He is just trying to keep her at a distance so that he is not hurt any more.

Edited by Katori - 23 April 2016 at 5:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsioceanbubble

Go to top