Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: prachikwr

Cv's wants us to hate bihaan and love thapki by showing her precious tears...Sorry its not gonna happen atleast not from my side.

Hi Prachi! Welcome to the forum

I am not loving Thapki either and even we don't hate Bihaan. CVS are failed in that. It's just Bihaan is holding a childish grudge against Thapki which doesn't suit Bihaan. He has always stand with her despite getting hatred in return. I want that Bihaan back.
Preeti126 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dplee

Hi Prachi! Welcome to the forum

I am not loving Thapki either and even we don't hate Bihaan. CVS are failed in that. It's just Bihaan is holding a childish grudge against Thapki which doesn't suit Bihaan. He has always stand with her despite getting hatred in return. I want that Bihaan back.

Thank you..ya i know..no one hates bihaan. I am just frustrated with cvs and their great thapki..
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Seriously dude, we know that you are heartbroken but itna gussa? Are you the same Bihaan who left his family for Thapki when you know that she hates you? Are you the same Bihaan who jumped in the daldal even after knowing that Thapki hates you? Where are you Bihaan Pandey? I will not forgive you for leaving Thapki on the road at midnight no matter how much heartbroken you are. Your behaviour is getting annoying. You still love her but this much rudeness is not serving any purpose. Seriously, enough is enough now. It's better you divorce her.

CVS, PLEASE STOP BUTCHERING BIHAAN'S CHARACTER.

Yes Dplee di frankly I can't understand what's Bihaan's motive. Why doesn't he divorce her? I mean does he plan to spend the rest of his life with a woman he now hates? Why does he feel compelled to continue this relationship?Does he plan to live a life of celibacy? 
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you . This is not Bihaan Pandey we knew. He was beside her when he wasn't inlove... And now when he loves her is so rude ( more then rude i quess) . And no proper track between them... Shrada owns the screen 😡
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
They can show as much SBS as they want but at least develop a healthy relation between the leads.. Now Sherlock holmes banegi Thapki instead of manaying her husband 
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This wait reminds me of a song, "Intezar kab tak, hum karenge bhala?" From Kites😆although the whole scenario of the song is different but this line is very much similar to ThaHaanians😕
ParHarPar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CVS.. Are you listening??

They r deaf.
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

This wait reminds me of a song, "Intezar kab tak, hum karenge bhala?" From Kites😆although the whole scenario of the song is different but this line is very much similar to ThaHaanians😕

Sanya..I love the song..I am trying very hard to be positive here..isse bure din bhi dekhe hain humne..kyu?😉
nikitap94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Annoying n repetitive
Baar baar vahi thahaan hs become took obvious
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitap94

Annoying n repetitive
Baar baar vahi thahaan hs become took obvious

Seriously..