India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

sharvan's mother

ASHREENA Senior Member
ASHREENA
ASHREENA

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Would really like to see the return of sharvan mother and sister..
.and want them to show kamani who is boss...want them to support sumo and let the story show it was kamani who instigated her to leave...but his mother should enter as a high power attorney as well..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subroshan1103serialfan40ravzsRasa23RoxyCshivamala-AvadaKedavra-SHINYSHREYARi21MrDarcyfan

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I really do hope when Shravan's mom enter, if she enters, she will be in favor of Sumo.
But the pain Shravan will have to go through Broken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravzsRoxyCorion23Ri21MrDarcyfan

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
If sravu mother going to show Kamini her place then I want to enter her and I am sure Kamini is the reason sravu mother left the house

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyCMrDarcyfanRi21

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Why do I feel that the actual problem of shravan stems from his mother where he believes that all the girls just like his mother are selfish and will just runaway but now his view only for sumo has changed . I feel that the way his mother has left him and his dad has hit really hard from which stems the insecurity that all are same and everyone will leave him.Will he have the same insecurities for sumo?Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nith125MrDarcyfanRi21

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Yes I am all for his Mother coming back. She needs to come back to complete the picture of Shravan anyway. We need to see his Mum and him together to see that dynamic play out. Its very important.

Namik in an early interview said that two major things happened in Shravan's life that shaped him into the guy he is now. I now know what those were. One was his Mum leaving, the second was Suman's rejection. The two things together overwhelmed him so much he just took off to London and didnt return for 10 years!

I really want to see what sort of equation Ramnath and she will have as well as Shravan and his Mum! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110shivamalaorion23Ri21

nith125 IF-Dazzler
nith125
nith125

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yes I am all for his Mother coming back. She needs to come back to complete the picture of Shravan anyway. We need to see his Mum and him together to see that dynamic play out. Its very important.

Namik in an early interview said that two major things happened in Shravan's life that shaped him into the guy he is now. I now know what those were. One was his Mum leaving, the second was Suman's rejection. The two things together overwhelmed him so much he just took off to London and didnt return for 10 years!

I really want to see what sort of equation Ramnath and she will have as well as Shravan and his Mum! 

I read somewhere that this is a finite series and hence my understanding of the plot is very similar to what you have mentioned. Shravan, is what he is because of Sumo and his mother. So the layers will start coming off, first sumo and then his mother.

He will understand why Sumo did what she did and forgive her.Which he has now. He really understood when she told him her flashback, so that part is done.The next will be how he will make her understand how much she means to him and will make her his life partner. The second layer will come off only at the wedding. His mother and sister will enter only at that time  and Sumo will be there with him to share his pain. He who has till now seen only the perspective of his father will then see his mother's perspective. I believe Ramnath's dialogue about "Sahi and Galat" means a lot and we will see what it is only then. What happens next will be they will either try to live together as a happy family or stay how they are, that will be the ending, Its a very good plot and beautiful execution so far ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglMrDarcyfanorion23Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
frankly i really want shravan's mom to come back. and want her to support suman.
kameeni seems to be the reason for what happened in the past
3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASHREENA

Would really like to see the return of sharvan mother and sister..
.and want them to show kamani who is boss...want them to support sumo and let the story show it was kamani who instigated her to leave...but his mother should enter as a high power attorney as well..
Wow that would be fantastic. This tantrum throwing, manipulative free loader versus an accomplished woman who left the son because she believes, the son needs the father in his life as a role model when a teenager more than a mom. Just like Sumo she also turns out to be nice in a twisted way...

Go to top