India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Summa gets treated really bad

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I completely loathed Kamini for treating Suman so badly today.. feel very bad for that girl today. 
No parents... selfish mass and Mami .. Mama with no power.. 

Ramnath helpless.. 

Pushkar Spineless in front if elders.. though he is on sumo's side.. he is good 

Nanu - Love Sumo but aging and fading.. but emotional support to Sumo..

Shravan is the only on who is with her... who will support her.. 

Yesterday we saw a different Sumo when she asked Shriven to leave the case ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyCOmaRamdassNihira-fanRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I agree
Just see how suman is. She never gets her happiness but for others she sacrificed. When she said for her late mom she doesn't want a family to break. That surely added a light to her character. The change is so evident. Even shravan was taken a back by this side. Shravan is actually seeing who is the real sumo. After he came back he saw many shades of suman. As pushkar said she is no more the old sumo.
Agree she didnot have actual backbone in her life. Someone to support her protect her. But now shravan is there. She is strong and independent. She can manage herself but at times we need someone. Pushkar is a friend to suman not bestfriend. Suman actually never shared anything with him but he was there for her. He got to know from purna that suman waited for shravan all these years. I doubt how much even purna knows about her. Maube just shravan thing. Agree nanu is growing old. He is there to protect her from evil mami in that house but till when.
Kameeni ll be insecure of suman. And I won't be shocked if kamini is behind ramnath's failed marriage. Kamini might have been insecure of shravan's mom

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srujanahpvrRoxyCkavmuksOmaRamdass

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I really felt bad for suman today but I really want her to speak up for herself and not take crap from anyone. I want her to be the old sumo in these situations when someone is insulting her for no reason .Even in her house there is no one to support her . I wish she becomes the old sumo for maami,maasi,chachi. I know shravan is there for her but she needs to speak for herself .Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyCkavmuks

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
How i wish Ramanathan slap kamini and shut her up and said she don't have any right to talk rude to sravu. I don't like how she was talking with sravu and after that how she was talking with sumo.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top