aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by aditi37

Originally posted by Astoria

Thank you sooo much for this segment Aditi dearestHug
I loved this segment like anything.Man,Sid was terrific as ChandAshokClap The way he said'Ab dekho Ashok ka Chand Roop'.Behold!! ChandAshok is hereParty

But I am angry with the CVs.Why didn't they show us more of Sid as ChandAshok??We will get to see Sid in ChandAshok avatar only for a few episodesCry

I loved it when he pushed DumbosarROFL I am wondering what will happen when Jaggu will come face to face with The ChandAshokEvil Smile

The offscreen segment was hilarious.LOL And I must say that Sumedh is really good looking without the wigWink

Hmmm,the question is,how is Karuvaki gonna react when she sees ChandAshok??
Your most welcomeEmbarrassedn ya seriously loved sid in his chandashoka getupStarthough like you said even I'm upset that cvs didn't give us more of  sid on thatUnhappy
but I love the fact everyone enjoyed dumbosar getting pushedROFLROFLbut sadly jaggu will never confront this young chandashokaOuchbeside I'm grown-up chanashoka for sureLOLLOL
And like you said it'll be big question how kaurwaki will react after seeing dharmaashoka conversion into chandashokaConfusedif they meetConfusedeven now this is the big question coz I feel dumbosar will send ashoka for exileConfused
And dearie may I know your nameSmile
Honestly I would have loved it if Jaggu would have encountered the young ChandAshok.But no problem.The grown up ChandAshok hamari wish fulfill karega.Damad apne Sasurji ki achchi class legaROFL
Hmmm,Karuvaki will probably be shocked seeing Ashok like this if they meet.
I can't describe the sadistic pleasure I got seeing Dumbosar getting pushedROFL
You are right.Dumbosar will probably prove his dumbness yet  again and send Ashok for exile.Angry Man,how I wish to see ChandAshok teaching a lesson to his Dumbo Daddy and pathetic Sasurji.

And my name is Ayesha.Smile
Ya sadly we'll miss that encounterOuchbut it would be a treat for fans if we'll see the teaching lesson session from young chandashoka for jaggu and dumbo daddiesROFLROFL
Anyways I always wanted to ask your name but don't know why never askedLOLLOLbut finally I asked LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307

MysticMorning Senior Member
MysticMorning
MysticMorning

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
tfsClapClap

hilarious actuallyLOLLOL

Poonam0307

Aahana. IF-Dazzler
Aahana.
Aahana.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged

But only one thing scares me kaurwaki wanna see ashoka Confusedbut will they really meetConfused
[/QUOTE]
karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic, so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstandingConfused
thts what I think...

free picture upload

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedantaditi37.Preetii.

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Tfs the pic Ahana mujhe bhi aisa hi laga ...she may come to face chandashok ...then what will happen God knows...ab toh ashok kisi ka bhi sunne wala nahi apna pratishod liye baghair...Lets hope there is no misunderstanding's between the two.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticMorningPoonam0307maheshbedantaditi37

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks fr the link!!Big smile
Really eager to watch the epi..!! Oh man!! the way he hits everyone..kisiko nahin choda..LOL
best was Bindusar ko dhakka...ROFL and that mad king got him tied...like ahoka is not a human but a ruthless animal..Angry Little does he know ki baad mein usse jail jana hai...ROFL i really hope ki woh show mein jail jaye...lets not change the history this time..Confused
I wanted Sid as chand ashok for some more epis..!! This avatar of him will last for 1-2 epi only then grown up ashoka...Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticMorningPoonam0307aditi37

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahana.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<em><font face="Georgia">But only one thing scares me kaurwaki wanna seeashoka Confusedbut will they really meetConfused</font>

</div>karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic,so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstandingConfused
<div>thts what I think...

free picture upload
[/QUOTE]
Thnks for this pic. Ahu Embarrassed
I knew that Karu will do something like that to meet Ashoka.I guess we will see Karu's attempt to meet Ashoka before he attack on Sushim.May be Jaggu will stop her Confused or if she will success in getting out from palace and reach in PP,she might meet or face chandashok as you said. Karu dont know about that letter,Jaggu sent to Bindu.So after all that,i am wondering what will be the reaction of Ashoka when he come face to face with Karu.Also what will be the reaction of Karu when she will see the new avatar of Ashoka Shocked
It scaring me too LOL LOL
Hope they will understand eachother Wink

aditi37

Aahana. IF-Dazzler
Aahana.
Aahana.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheshbedant

Originally posted by Aahana.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<em><font face="Georgia">But only one thing scares me kaurwaki wanna seeashoka Confusedbut will they really meetConfused</font>

</div>karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic,so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstandingConfused
<div>thts what I think...

free picture upload

Thnks for this pic. Ahu Embarrassed
I knew that Karu will do something like that to meet Ashoka.I guess we will see Karu's attempt to meet Ashoka before he attack on Sushim.May be Jaggu will stop her Confused or if she will success in getting out from palace and reach in PP,she might meet or face chandashok as you said. Karu dont know about that letter,Jaggu sent to Bindu.So after all that,i am wondering what will be the reaction of Ashoka when he come face to face with Karu.Also what will be the reaction of Karu when she will see the new avatar of Ashoka Shocked
It scaring me too LOL LOL
Hope they will understand eachother Wink[/QUOTE]
If they meet then sure some misunderstanding will take placeLOL
then they will separateLOL
post leap devi se shaadi
uske bhaad ashwaki ka firse Milan... firse love hate relationshipLOL
aise hi serial chalta rahegaLOL

Edited by Aahana. - 24 April 2016 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedantaditi37

Aahana. IF-Dazzler
Aahana.
Aahana.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Tfs the pic Ahana mujhe bhi aisa hi laga ...she may come to face chandashok ...then what will happen God knows...ab toh ashok kisi ka bhi sunne wala nahi apna pratishod liye baghair...Lets hope there is no misunderstanding's between the two.

If they meet misunderstanding is sure to happen
and I think they will meet LOL
dekthe hain whether jaggu will stop her
or karu will succeed in escaping the palace as she is in disguiseLOL

Edited by Aahana. - 24 April 2016 at 8:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307aditi37

Go to top