Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifeis_mistake thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aahana.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<em><font face="Georgia">But only one thing scares me kaurwaki wanna seeashoka 😕but will they really meet😕</font>

</div>karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic,so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstanding😕
<div>thts what I think...

free picture upload
[/QUOTE]
Thnks for this pic. Ahu 😳
I knew that Karu will do something like that to meet Ashoka.I guess we will see Karu's attempt to meet Ashoka before he attack on Sushim.May be Jaggu will stop her 😕 or if she will success in getting out from palace and reach in PP,she might meet or face chandashok as you said. Karu dont know about that letter,Jaggu sent to Bindu.So after all that,i am wondering what will be the reaction of Ashoka when he come face to face with Karu.Also what will be the reaction of Karu when she will see the new avatar of Ashoka 😲
It scaring me too 😆 😆
Hope they will understand eachother 😉
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maheshbedant

</div>karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic,so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstanding😕
<div>thts what I think...

free picture upload

I knew that Karu will do something like that to meet Ashoka.I guess we will see Karu's attempt to meet Ashoka before he attack on Sushim.May be Jaggu will stop her 😕 or if she will success in getting out from palace and reach in PP,she might meet or face chandashok as you said. Karu dont know about that letter,Jaggu sent to Bindu.So after all that,i am wondering what will be the reaction of Ashoka when he come face to face with Karu.Also what will be the reaction of Karu when she will see the new avatar of Ashoka 😲
It scaring me too 😆 😆
If they meet then sure some misunderstanding will take place😆
then they will separate😆
post leap devi se shaadi
uske bhaad ashwaki ka firse Milan... firse love hate relationship😆
aise hi serial chalta rahega😆
Edited by Aahana. - 8 years ago
Aahana. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

Tfs the pic Ahana mujhe bhi aisa hi laga ...she may come to face chandashok ...then what will happen God knows...ab toh ashok kisi ka bhi sunne wala nahi apna pratishod liye baghair...Lets hope there is no misunderstanding's between the two.

If they meet misunderstanding is sure to happen
and I think they will meet 😆
dekthe hain whether jaggu will stop her
or karu will succeed in escaping the palace as she is in disguise😆

Lifeis_mistake thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It scaring me too 😆 😆

Ifthey meet then sure somemisunderstanding will take place😆
<div>thenthey will separate😆

post leap devi se shaadi

uske bhaad ashwaki kafirse Milan...firse love hate relationship😆

Your guessing is 100% right 👏
Tumne toh Puri picture hi khatam kardiya ek second me 🤣 🤣
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But only one thing scares me kaurwaki wanna see ashoka 😕but will they really meet😕

karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic, so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstanding😕
thts what I think...

free picture upload
[/QUOTE]Thanx Aahu 4 sharing... I too hope they meet...but l guess Karu will get to see other side of Ashoka I.e Chandashoka Edited by AnuMoNaya - 8 years ago
Aahana. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maheshbedant

Ifthey meet then sure somemisunderstanding will take place😆
<div>thenthey will separate😆

post leap devi se shaadi

uske bhaad ashwaki kafirse Milan...firse love hate relationship😆

kya kare hitoricals bhi normal serials jaise hi chalne lage hain tho ithna tho guess karsakte hainROFL
Aahana. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic, so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstanding😕
thts what I think...

free picture upload

Thanx Aahu 4 sharing... I too hope they meet...but l guess Karu will get to see other side of Ashoka I.e Chandashoka
yeah we all think alike lol😆
chand ashok nd kaurwaki( chawaki)
chand ashok nd devi(chavi)🤪🤣

Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kya kare hitoricals bhi normal serials jaise hi chalne lage hain tho ithna tho guess karsakte hain🤣 Yupp now Historical shows have also become predictable😆😆
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Haan Aahana jab jaggu bech mai ayega yah ya kaurvaki ka peche jayega toh ashok usko bhi ghakka dega 😆😆 acha mauka hai krodh ka phaida uthanedo 😆😆 shubh karya mai kyun vilamb 😆😆
Oye Spreetii tu yeh serial bhi dekhi hai 😆😆 maine toh kabhi tujhe dekha nahi yaha 😆😆 
Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But only one thing scares me kaurwaki wanna see ashoka 😕but will they really meet😕

karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic, so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstandingConfused
thts what I think...

free picture upload
[/QUOTE]
Oh dear what will happenConfusedand also it's the last week😭so don't know what to expect