aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: fairyabi

🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol it was just amazing😆😆
 is helena again plotting against sushok???😲,so that siamak can be free😕
But Bindhu deserves this😡
 but wat happened to dharma, she was holding her abdomen as if she was i having labour pain😲😕.
anyways loved the chand ashoka, most awaited seen in CAS😛😃
TFS😊Aditi😳

I don't think Helena playing double games🤔but I feel she might think it'll work on her favour coz she did look genuine when she said to siamak that she was tired all the stuff ! So, I just feel she disclose everything so that every culprit will pay their price and not only siamak to be executed with the same 😒 and also I think dharma was shocked to see ashoka in that state so may be that was the reasonShockedrest dying to see ashoka in that new fledged versionTongue
aditi37 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

Awww Aditi aditi 😃 thanks for the link dear...finally got to see ashoka pushing bindu 🤣 woh phir se vapis agaya puch karne ke baad bhi 😆😆 aur sushim aur uska wig 🤣 the scene is hilarious...yeh nasim kaha se paida hua 😆😆 naam toh thek se yaad rakhte 😆😆😆 don't kaurvaki bhi jaggu ko push karke ashok se milegi 😆😆

Awww.. your most welcome🤗 and ya loved the way ashoka pushed dumbosarROFLROFLand even I wonder when sushim turn nasim😆😆stupid reporter😆😆
aditi37 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Thank you sooo much for this segment Aditi dearest🤗

I loved this segment like anything.Man,Sid was terrific as ChandAshok👏 The way he said'Ab dekho Ashok ka Chand Roop'.Behold!! ChandAshok is here🥳

But I am angry with the CVs.Why didn't they show us more of Sid as ChandAshok??We will get to see Sid in ChandAshok avatar only for a few episodes😭

I loved it when he pushed Dumbosar🤣 I am wondering what will happen when Jaggu will come face to face with The ChandAshok😈

The offscreen segment was hilarious.😆 And I must say that Sumedh is really good looking without the wig😉

Hmmm,the question is,how is Karuvaki gonna react when she sees ChandAshok??

Your most welcome😳n ya seriously loved sid in his chandashoka getup⭐️though like you said even I'm upset that cvs didn't give us more of  sid on that😔
but I love the fact everyone enjoyed dumbosar getting pushedROFLROFLbut sadly jaggu will never confront this young chandashokabeside I'm grown-up chanashoka for sure😆😆
And like you said it'll be big question how kaurwaki will react after seeing dharmaashoka conversion into chandashoka😕if they meet😕even now this is the big question coz I feel dumbosar will send ashoka for exile😕
And dearie may I know your name😊
aditi37 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maheshbedant

Thnks Aditi for the link and your lovely post 😳
Just saw that segment.At first i confused,who is Nasim then Oh..Its Sushim 😆 😆
Its all fault of the uploader.
And what a seen !!! 👏
Ashoka is in full angry bird mode,loved the way he throw all soldiers at a time 👏
And Ashok ki Dhaikilo ka hath 🤣,Sushim ko Jabardast mukka
When Ashoka pushed away Bhondu,i was like

Eek gaya, 😆 aur ek ek karke sabke bari ayega,What a rage !!! Superb 😉

And yes Kaurwaki is all set to meet Ashoka,without Ashoka she feels like all alone 😭 There Jaggu and here Bhondu 😡 ,dont know before leap we will get to see Ashwaki or not
Also that was the last shot of Sidd 😔

Your most welcome Mahesh😳ya nasim uploader fault😆 but I figured though😆and ya Monday would be a treat to watch😆😆both dumbosar and sushimROFL
And so true  ashwaki are all aloneUnhappyhope they meet but I feel we'll be watching sid till april but if that section was his last shot my heart will broke moreCry
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi37

Your most welcome😳n ya seriously loved sid in his chandashoka getup⭐️though like you said even I'm upset that cvs didn't give us more of  sid on that😔
but I love the fact everyone enjoyed dumbosar getting pushed🤣🤣but sadly jaggu will never confront this young chandashokabeside I'm grown-up chanashoka for sure😆😆
And like you said it'll be big question how kaurwaki will react after seeing dharmaashoka conversion into chandashoka😕if they meet😕even now this is the big question coz I feel dumbosar will send ashoka for exile😕
And dearie may I know your name😊

Honestly I would have loved it if Jaggu would have encountered the young ChandAshok.But no problem.The grown up ChandAshok hamari wish fulfill karega.Damad apne Sasurji ki achchi class lega🤣
Hmmm,Karuvaki will probably be shocked seeing Ashok like this if they meet.
I can't describe the sadistic pleasure I got seeing Dumbosar getting pushed🤣
You are right.Dumbosar will probably prove his dumbness yet  again and send Ashok for exile.😡 Man,how I wish to see ChandAshok teaching a lesson to his Dumbo Daddy and pathetic Sasurji.

And my name is Ayesha.😊
Edited by Astoria - 8 years ago
aditi37 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Honestly I would have loved it if Jaggu would have encountered the young ChandAshok.But no problem.The grown up ChandAshok hamari wish fulfill karega.Damad apne Sasurji ki achchi class lega🤣

Hmmm,Karuvaki will probably be shocked seeing Ashok like this if they meet.
I can't describe the sadistic pleasure I got seeing Dumbosar getting pushed🤣
You are right.Dumbosar will probably prove his dumbness yet  again and send Ashok for exile.😡 Man,how I wish to see ChandAshok teaching a lesson to his Dumbo Daddy and pathetic Sasurji.

And my name is Ayesha.😊

Ya sadly we'll miss that encounterOuchbut it would be a treat for fans if we'll see the teaching lesson session from young chandashoka for jaggu and dumbo daddiesROFLROFL
Anyways I always wanted to ask your name but don't know why never asked😆😆but finally I asked 😆 
MysticMorning thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs👏👏

hilarious actually😆😆
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But only one thing scares me kaurwaki wanna see ashoka 😕but will they really meet😕
[/QUOTE]
karu is seen in dasi clothes in the latest bts pic, so she might meet or face chandashok..and some misunderstandingConfused
thts what I think...

free picture upload
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Tfs the pic Ahana mujhe bhi aisa hi laga ...she may come to face chandashok ...then what will happen God knows...ab toh ashok kisi ka bhi sunne wala nahi apna pratishod liye baghair...Lets hope there is no misunderstanding's between the two.
.Preetii. thumbnail
Thanks fr the link!!😃
Really eager to watch the epi..!! Oh man!! the way he hits everyone..kisiko nahin choda..😆
best was Bindusar ko dhakka...🤣 and that mad king got him tied...like ahoka is not a human but a ruthless animal..😡 Little does he know ki baad mein usse jail jana hai...🤣 i really hope ki woh show mein jail jaye...lets not change the history this time..😕
I wanted Sid as chand ashok for some more epis..!! This avatar of him will last for 1-2 epi only then grown up ashoka...😒