Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

HELENAAAAAAAAA...... (Page 2)

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyabi

I just loved this  side of helenaSmile, she finally realized that love is not Indians weakness but their true strengthClapStar, she melted in the fact that there is someone who can love and respect her for her position even though  she  is not worthy of itConfusedCry. she is the only sensible person  who accept the truth without  egoLOL unlike sushim and bindhuAngryAngry 
@bold ya that dialogue melted my heart for her she just accepted what's indian strength isSmileya after yesterday she's the intelligent one and on the other hand we have our own dumbest dumbosar who hardly figured things these daysSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211Poonam0307abiariel

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cshafkat

Good to see this new side of Helena but the diplomat that she is, she played safe by telling Ashoka about Sushim Charu and Khallatak only when we all know that she and Siamak were also involved. In fact Siamak hit the last shot on Chanakya which caused his death.
but I think she'll disclose everyoneConfusedrest we'll know on Monday that whatever she disclose is her own plot or notConfused

palma0211CshafkatPoonam0307

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheshbedant

Addi,its so beautiful post Embarrassed about our Rajmata Helana.
I also love the acting of Suzane from the start of the show,she is the main lady villain of the show
LOL
I surprised to see this change in Helana.Her father Selucus betrayed her,he didnt care of his daughter's life.Ashoka did not kill her as she is Rajmata and he said how mother's are respected in India and not hurt.She realised her every mistake that she did in past.Helena said she is tired of all these,she also said how Ashoka made her realise that it is the strength of Indians which Unanis thought to be their weakness.She praised the Relations,upbringing,traditions of Indians Clap
In SBB segment they said that its the plan of Helena to trap Ashoka and Sushim at a time,it will clear the way of Siamak Confused
But in SBS segment,Sidd said that Helena tells every culprits name to Ashoka after she slits her wrist.Sushim was the mastermind in Acharya Chanakya's death and Siamak also involved in that.
So its bit confusing.
Helena did not know that Ashoka was listening her convo with Siamak,so may be this is all true what she said to Siamak and she truely change !!
Either she will die after slit her wrist or its her plan.
I think 1st option is of 80% chance
Ermm
Ya that's true she's amazing from the beginning but this new side of her intrigued beside as a evil antagonist she's bang on ClapStarand the things she said that Indians always protect their own even if there are not from their own countryEmbarrassedlove the way she accepted every mistake she does in the pastStarbeside I know reporter said that but I would say exact detail we'll know after the episode so rather wait for thatConfused

palma0211Poonam0307maheshbedant

palma0211 Senior Member
palma0211
palma0211

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

I also love the acting of Suzane from the start of the show,she is the main lady villain of the show
LOL
I surprised to see this change in Helana.Her father Selucus betrayed her,he didnt care of his daughter's life.Ashoka did not kill her as she is Rajmata and he said how mother's are respected in India and not hurt.She realised her every mistake that she did in past.Helena said she is tired of all these,she also said how Ashoka made her realise that it is the strength of Indians which Unanis thought to be their weakness.She praised the Relations,upbringing,traditions of Indians Clap
In SBB segment they said that its the plan of Helena to trap Ashoka and Sushim at a time,it will clear the way of Siamak Confused
But in SBS segment,Sidd said that Helena tells every culprits name to Ashoka after she slits her wrist.Sushim was the mastermind in Acharya Chanakya's death and Siamak also involved in that.
So its bit confusing.
Helena did not know that Ashoka was listening her convo with Siamak,so may be this is all true what she said to Siamak and she truely change !!
Ermm
Ya that's true she's amazing from the beginning but this new side of her intrigued beside as a evil antagonist she's bang on ClapStarand the things she said that Indians always protect their own even if there are not from their own countryEmbarrassedlove the way she accepted every mistake she does in the pastStarbeside I know reporter said that but I would say exact detail we'll know after the episode so rather wait for thatConfused
I just wonder if it is her exit from the show why is there no news anywhere???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palma0211

Originally posted by aditi37

LOL
So its bit confusing.
Ermm
I just wonder if it is her exit from the show why is there no news anywhere???
Exactly there's no such news aired anywhere so even I wonder she will exit or notConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index