India-Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

HELENAAAAAAAAA......

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Damn it ! I love her the way she melted for ashoka I mean I was literally awestruck by that moment she was so genuineEmbarrassed and that stupid idiotic moron siamak refused to listen the true wordsAngry and the precap the best portion she REVEALED everythingClapStarand for thatcoz finally ashoka will realised who are his real enemiesBig smile
So,now all I'm badly waiting for MondayDay Dreamingand what would I say about his anger portrayal so amazing

P.S  I really hope Helena to be in post leap Confused coz I really loving her new positive sideThumbs Up and so really really wish she wouldEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211MysticMorningPoonam0307abiarielmaheshbedantAahana.Capricorn_Blushpearl100

Poonam0307 Senior Member
Poonam0307
Poonam0307

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Truly Helena amazed me as wellEmbarrassedClapStarand very well portrayed by suzanneClapStarand even she would be stay in post leapSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211maheshbedantaditi37

moviefan-pooja Senior Member
moviefan-pooja
moviefan-pooja

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Yup, me too love this positive side of her, she finally realised that she was doing wrong, and so badly waiting for Monday to see her reveal the culprits and Ashoka's anger, Suzanne was superb today and siamakAngryAngry

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I just loved this  side of helenaSmile, she finally realized that love is not Indians weakness but their true strengthClapStar, she melted in the fact that there is someone who can love and respect her for her position even though  she  is not worthy of itConfusedCry. she is the only sensible person  who accept the truth without  egoLOL unlike sushim and bindhuAngryAngry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211maheshbedant

Cshafkat Senior Member
Cshafkat
Cshafkat

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Good to see this new side of Helena but the diplomat that she is, she played safe by telling Ashoka about Sushim Charu and Khallatak only when we all know that she and Siamak were also involved. In fact Siamak hit the last shot on Chanakya which caused his death.

palma0211aditi37

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I'm so glad to see helena realizing ashoka's true nature unlike bindu who only has complains these days...suzene is such a brilliant actress ...and ab sab ki khair nahi ...chand ashok ane wala hai ...jara bachke rahiyo trio groupLOLLOL hopefully he gets to know about siamak as well.

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Addi,its so beautiful post Embarrassed about our Rajmata Helana.
I also love the acting of Suzane from the start of the show,she is the main lady villain of the show
LOL
I surprised to see this change in Helana.Her father Selucus betrayed her,he didnt care of his daughter's life.Ashoka did not kill her as she is Rajmata and he said how mother's are respected in India and not hurt.She realised her every mistake that she did in past.Helena said she is tired of all these,she also said how Ashoka made her realise that it is the strength of Indians which Unanis thought to be their weakness.She praised the Relations,upbringing,traditions of Indians Clap
In SBB segment they said that its the plan of Helena to trap Ashoka and Sushim at a time,it will clear the way of Siamak Confused
But in SBS segment,Sidd said that Helena tells every culprits name to Ashoka after she slits her wrist.Sushim was the mastermind in Acharya Chanakya's death and Siamak also involved in that.
So its bit confusing.
Helena did not know that Ashoka was listening her convo with Siamak,so may be this is all true what she said to Siamak and she truely change !!
Either she will die after slit her wrist or its her plan.
I think 1st option is of 80% chance
Ermm

aditi37pearl100

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Mahesh she clearly din't mention siamak's name to protect him...she has literally lost everything her son her father now with no support left to whom is she seeking revenge ?? She eventually realized the grave mistake of misunderstanding Indian's after ashoka din't kill her...she did try to make siamak understand what is right and what is wrong but it too late now..the seed of hatred has been sown in siamak's mind long time aso and he won't change that easily.Will truly miss Suzane she is a fab actress Clap the entire cast itself is fab Clap

Edited by pearl100 - 23 April 2016 at 12:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211maheshbedantAahana.aditi37

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index