Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Presently I watch show daily..but earlier was not regular..now catching all episodes after thahan marriage on voot...
Was there kareena n Larkin actually appeared on show?? If yes then in which episode??
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jnsce87

Presently I watch show daily..but earlier was not regular..now catching all episodes after thahan marriage on voot...

Was there kareena n Larkin actually appeared on show?? If yes then in which episode??

that was Colors Holi Special episode...all the leading ladies of Colors came together to save Chakor of Udaan and Kareena helped them in that. That's all i know coz i haven't watched it. but here's the link for you:
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link Rida!!
Kowsi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

yeah how can i forget that...kya kamaal ki entry thi 
MG didn't look like a debutant at all...he delivered his dialogues so confidently 
and his entry look is my fav look of Bihaan till date

OMG that dialogue!! It made me fall for him!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰
Kowsi thumbnail

Rajbeer's family sent him abroad/to some other city for higher education. There he fell in love with a modern girl named Alia. After completing education Rajbeer came back...i guess Alia accompanied him to the village and stayed their to impress her would-be in laws and learn their traditions etc. But Rajbeer's family wanted him to marry his childhood friend, AlBeera broke up...but they got married in last episode

Thanks for this Sania!! I heard that they were married in the last episode Manyasa said it in an interview! But nice to know the plot of that show! I saw a promo of that show and Jigs was looking like a baby in it and Manish seemed so young
kapiri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oceanbubble

Don't bother..it was not all that good...very average & normal...
But still if you want, then here it goes...

Manish plays the role Rajbeer (Raj, Beera as ppl call him) He is from some village or maybe small town, his parents send him to mumbai for better higher education...he goes there...completes his studies, comes back to his native, & after him comes a girl...Aaliya...modern, not so MA like Thapki...

Everyone sort of dislikes her as she wears short dresses, is not modest, etc etc...Rajbeer's parents had arranged his alliance with some girl of their choice, who was his friend...& he agrees to marry her for the family, due to family pressure i guess...

They have chori-chori, chupke-chupke romance...

Aaliya tries hard to win over his traditional, stiff, & hot headed family...but finds it really difficult to fit in their culture & norms...

All this pressure on their relationship takes its toll...I think after that they break up...Rajbeer proceeds with the wedding preparations...boooring stufff...i don't know how...but they, Rajbeer & Aaliya, get married in the end...serial over...no drama...😆😆

🤗tnks dear
Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

that was Colors Holi Special episode...all the leading ladies of Colors came together to save Chakor of Udaan and Kareena helped them in that. That's all i know coz i haven't watched it. but here's the link for you:

Thanks but if no bihan then not interested ðŸ˜Š