Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Help to find old thahaan scene (Page 3)

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

Originally posted by oceanbubble

That was not really his debut in acting, even if it was a debut in terms of a national TV...
Even I was thinking that he was a new aspiring star, but my cousin told me about his previous show...She is from Jaipur, & she had infact watched the show CTGBP...
i know his first show was CTGBP...but he has made his debut on national tv through TPK
even some experienced actors are unable to give their best when they start portraying a new character coz of new setup, new director etc. Gradually their performance improves. But in MG's case...he's giving his 100% from the start

your cousin is so lucky that she has watched that show...we want to watch it too but its not available online Disapprove

Actually no...She did not like the show at all...She watched it for Manish...He was just as cute back then...The story did not appeal to her that much somehow...Just like me, she is a total sucker for romance, but the show's screenplay, direction, set up was very wierd...Ouch
That is what she had told me...

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kapiri

Originally posted by oceanbubble

That was not really his debut in acting, even if it was a debut in terms of a national TV...
Even I was thinking that he was a new aspiring star, but my cousin told me about his previous show...She is from Jaipur, & she had infact watched the show CTGBP...
plz cousin se puch ke plot bata do CTGBPLOL

Don't bother..it was not all that good...very average & normal...
But still if you want, then here it goes...

Manish plays the role Rajbeer (Raj, Beera as ppl call him) He is from some village or maybe small town, his parents send him to mumbai for better higher education...he goes there...completes his studies, comes back to his native, & after him comes a girl...Aaliya...modern, not so MA like Thapki...

Everyone sort of dislikes her as she wears short dresses, is not modest, etc etc...Rajbeer's parents had arranged his alliance with some girl of their choice, who was his friend...& he agrees to marry her for the family, due to family pressure i guess...

They have chori-chori, chupke-chupke romance...

Aaliya tries hard to win over his traditional, stiff, & hot headed family...but finds it really difficult to fit in their culture & norms...

All this pressure on their relationship takes its toll...I think after that they break up...Rajbeer proceeds with the wedding preparations...boooring stufff...i don't know how...but they, Rajbeer & Aaliya, get married in the end...serial over...no drama...LOLLOL

Edited by oceanbubble - 23 April 2016 at 5:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kapirirtmsKowsi

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I want to c d serial :( y don't they put it on YouTube?
How ws jigyasa n Manish ka performance In dat serial?
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I have not watched the show myself...so I don't know about the performance...but I have seen two promos...
Jiggy was new to acting then...usse abi tak bhi thik se ni aati...LOL

Manish had done theatre...so I assume he would have given a better performance...& maybe along with his cute looks, his acting would have impressed my sister...

I want to watch it too...but I don't have high hopes...neither with the serial, nor with their performances...LOLLOL
..Namrata.. IF-Rockerz
..Namrata..
..Namrata..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks guys..u all r awesome..I watched the scene n entire episode...had fun...
..Namrata.. IF-Rockerz
..Namrata..
..Namrata..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Presently I watch show daily..but earlier was not regular..now catching all episodes after thahan marriage on voot...
Was there kareena n Larkin actually appeared on show?? If yes then in which episode??
dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnsce87

Presently I watch show daily..but earlier was not regular..now catching all episodes after thahan marriage on voot...
Was there kareena n Larkin actually appeared on show?? If yes then in which episode??
that was Colors Holi Special episode...all the leading ladies of Colors came together to save Chakor of Udaan and Kareena helped them in that. That's all i know coz i haven't watched it. but here's the link for you:
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Rida!!

Go to top