Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was not really his debut in acting, even if it was a debut in terms of a national TV...
Even I was thinking that he was a new aspiring star, but my cousin told me about his previous show...She is from Jaipur, & she had infact watched the show CTGBP...
kapiri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oceanbubble

That was not really his debut in acting, even if it was a debut in terms of a national TV...

Even I was thinking that he was a new aspiring star, but my cousin told me about his previous show...She is from Jaipur, & she had infact watched the show CTGBP...

plz cousin se puch ke plot bata do CTGBP😆
Anonymous111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

B phor bomb...
B phor Bihaan...
Bihaan pandey kehte h hume...😉

I guess that was his first dialogue in the show...😆

TRUE😳 THAT WAS HIS 1ST DIALOGUE😉
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: oceanbubble

i know his first show was CTGBP...but he has made his debut on national tv through TPK
even some experienced actors are unable to give their best when they start portraying a new character coz of new setup, new director etc. Gradually their performance improves. But in MG's case...he's giving his 100% from the start

your cousin is so lucky that she has watched that show...we want to watch it too but its not available online ðŸ˜’
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kapiri

Rajbeer's family sent him abroad/to some other city for higher education. There he fell in love with a modern girl named Alia. After completing education Rajbeer came back...i guess Alia accompanied him to the village and stayed their to impress her would-be in laws and learn their traditions etc. But Rajbeer's family wanted him to marry his childhood friend, AlBeera broke up...but they got married in last episode
oceanbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

i know his first show was CTGBP...but he has made his debut on national tv through TPK
even some experienced actors are unable to give their best when they start portraying a new character coz of new setup, new director etc. Gradually their performance improves. But in MG's case...he's giving his 100% from the start

your cousin is so lucky that she has watched that show...we want to watch it too but its not available online ðŸ˜’

Actually no...She did not like the show at all...She watched it for Manish...He was just as cute back then...The story did not appeal to her that much somehow...Just like me, she is a total sucker for romance, but the show's screenplay, direction, set up was very wierd...
That is what she had told me...
oceanbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: kapiri

Don't bother..it was not all that good...very average & normal...
But still if you want, then here it goes...

Manish plays the role Rajbeer (Raj, Beera as ppl call him) He is from some village or maybe small town, his parents send him to mumbai for better higher education...he goes there...completes his studies, comes back to his native, & after him comes a girl...Aaliya...modern, not so MA like Thapki...

Everyone sort of dislikes her as she wears short dresses, is not modest, etc etc...Rajbeer's parents had arranged his alliance with some girl of their choice, who was his friend...& he agrees to marry her for the family, due to family pressure i guess...

They have chori-chori, chupke-chupke romance...

Aaliya tries hard to win over his traditional, stiff, & hot headed family...but finds it really difficult to fit in their culture & norms...

All this pressure on their relationship takes its toll...I think after that they break up...Rajbeer proceeds with the wedding preparations...boooring stufff...i don't know how...but they, Rajbeer & Aaliya, get married in the end...serial over...no drama...😆😆
Edited by oceanbubble - 8 years ago
nikitap94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to c d serial :( y don't they put it on YouTube?
How ws jigyasa n Manish ka performance In dat serial?
oceanbubble thumbnail
I have not watched the show myself...so I don't know about the performance...but I have seen two promos...
Jiggy was new to acting then...usse abi tak bhi thik se ni aati...😆

Manish had done theatre...so I assume he would have given a better performance...& maybe along with his cute looks, his acting would have impressed my sister...

I want to watch it too...but I don't have high hopes...neither with the serial, nor with their performances...😆😆
Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys..u all r awesome..I watched the scene n entire episode...had fun...