Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Arpitas husband is all set for his debut - mission accomplished? (Page 5)

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

What's the point of arguing? Aren't we all not smart enough to guess Aayush will NOT last? He is not bollywood hero material. Let him try and cry . 

Who cares!!! LOL 

Salman will earn the "good deed" but we all know what the fate of Ayush Sharma will be. 

You know me -- I don't like any actor so it really doesn't matter if there is one more but the point is this guy is a free loader and he shouldn't get hand outs. At least right now he has a home and family who awaits him it would suck to see him throw it all away for some bimbo and wreck it all. 

MainePyaarKiya

The_Alchemist. Goldie
The_Alchemist.
The_Alchemist.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

I think (speculating here) Salman would have made a condition that give me a niece/nephew and you will get a break in BW. If this is what happened, its disgusting! Marriage wont last like this if not based on love. 
The guy looks like a creep/gold-digger anyways. 

Edit - And its not about coming from money or being in political background. I will tell you a true story. A guy who studied from IIM and IIT (both one of the best in the world to educate from) where people make so much money after graduating from them, asked for a home in mumbai, marriage expense, jewelry. This was just the beginning. God knows what would they have asked later. Its disgusting, you would think a person who is so well educated and making so much money & coming from a well-off family would ask for such things... 

Where I come from, this happens. The girls parents look for  combos like this or something at this level. IIT+IIM  or BITs Pilani + IIM or REC + IIM. And the guys parents look for good looking girls+ family+ background/wealth and the marriage is fixed.  All this is publicly discussed and marriage is done. That's what an arranged marriage is. Most of the times bargaining too happens. Like, the girls parents say they'd like to give properties to the girl and an x amount of money as a gift (dowry)for the guy's  family . Then the other party says we need more cash(asking for more dowry)etc the bargaining procedures are annoying to the core. 

As for this Arpita- ayush thing, I think this is a win-win scenario. The girl gets what she wants and the guy gets what he wants. I just hope there's some love too between them. 
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by fivestars

what mission ?

he has every right to TRY his luck in movies..unless u want him to take care of the baby and arpita join movies ..LOL

Why not? Apne ghar se to nahi layi wo baccha. Maybe she should, and I would actually support her for breaking stereotypes but not this man. And he is not trying his luck. It's being handed over to him in a silver plate.

What's the point of arguing? Aren't we all not smart enough to guess Aayush will NOT last? He is not bollywood hero material. Let him try and cry .

Who cares!!!LOL

Salman will earn the "good deed" but we all know what the fate of Ayush Sharma will be.

you r awsome

MainePyaarKiya

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
He looks like a chirkut tapori lol
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grounder

Love does makes some people blind. And then there are some who are so desperate to be in relationships or get married that they put up with all kinds of shit, only to regret later and going through long depressions. Such a waste of years and years of life. First waste years with the shit person and then waste even more years with the depression and regrets. Its like losing your life for initial instability.

Yes. This is why it is better to separate and end it rather than be miserable and put up with it. But its easier said than done because people can manipulate and you give up your self respects and become a door mat. Or sometimes you do it for the sake of family or honor yada yada and you end up trying to live a false life, trying to please people you dont care about. Ironic

nikki1211

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThugLeader

He looks like a chirkut tapori lol

He reminds me of that character who married Sara Khan live Inside Biggboss house LOL

U_R_MY_BITCH

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top